Yobit referral program - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sharoncott

Yobit referral program

Thanks for the reminder, I totally forgot that you can share your link and get commission and the great thing about this by sharing your link you are helping yourself and the exchange at the same time.

Yes i know about it. Is any friend is refer to this website then he will get 20% commission from your earning.

This feature is good for who want to work in trading ! and his referral must work in trading to get benefits from them ! 
I think this is hard thing to make other work in trading if they dont like it .

That's a good idea to share a yobit referral link to those you invite to cryptotalk campaign so as to get 20% of commission from their trades at yobit exchange site.

On 2/29/2020 at 12:04 PM, Abdul Haddi said:

i don't know about referral program of yobit if there is any program like it this is good news for the user to grab extra credits.

Well, the referral program in yobit is done and this is related to their airdrop to have an another 400 yoda to every friend that you will refer, i hope that there will be having an airdrop to get some extra profit here.

I assert not at all belief about that, I will restrain today, 20% authorize is a able profit moral for referring others. Cryptotalk movement and Yobit in cooperation take part in a talented notion to coverage crypto throughout the world.

• +2 1

Does the person you refer and signups in yobit also get some limited fee's reduction as well, or is it just us, as affiliates, that get the 20% of his fees in our wallet? Basically I just found out the referral code in yobit through your recommendation and I thank you for this post. Hopefully someone will ever notice my referral and signup through it.

Yes that is great but all of my friends just keep the btc holding they don't know alot . But in the future i will find a giod amount of course i knew that lately but knowing that better than not.

Exactly.?? I don't know about that. It is the good thing that we can earn some extra money from it. But now the new account opening is closed. 

On 2/5/2020 at 6:15 PM, Sharoncott said:

When you're referring a friend to cryptotalk campaign program make sure you share your yobit referral link. Receive 20% of commission.

I know this before but don't know why I didn't reffer. I introduce this platform with many of my friends. If I referred them, I will generate massive profit from them also.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

On 2/6/2020 at 12:13 PM, Daniyal Rajpoot said:

Yes 20% commission is not a bad idea but in yobit there is no option where I can get referral link may the code which I see in cryptotalk campaign is a referral code. But I don't know about that. Can you explain it more?

YobitMarzo.thumb.png.65b698a9f003666143f1501612b90987.png

In the image I show you where you can find your referral link (top right), and in the largest rectangle, they indicate that you'll receive 20% for every trade that each of your referrals makes.

Yes this is really  good program  we can increase  our earnings  by referring  our friends. We should  refer more friend  to get good  amount  of earnings  from  yobit.

I tried to invite referrals like this, but I did not succeed in making money on this because almost everyone does not withdraw from the exchange with fiat.

However, posting referral links on this forum is prohibited and for this reason people should be invited from other places such as social media sites or by placing the referral link for the platform YOBIT in the signature

THINK POSITIVE

I give sent the medical appointment link up to my acquaintances and registered on the platform, but I did not experience how to grasp profits. complete I dig up a percentage of the cash they are trading with?

Yeah i would not abide by the referral program i know that there is a referral system where you can invite and definitely earn commission from their part of work. That's just a way to make the platform reach towards every corner of the world.

Yes, I will send may link  to my friends who wants to join here in cryptotalk with my refferal link because there has a bonus if they will use it. Thank you for reminding us!

I didn't knew there was a subsidiary program too on the gathering, according to yoir guidelines I have the allude connect as well. Much obliged to you of YoBit is really tight.

This is a fake thing i guess. Because i have been using yobit and I don't see any kind of referrals  program active. So maybe it is not true that this type of thing exists. Because the program never existed I think. If it was there then we could earn quite a good amount of money by that. 

I love the referral program because participating in this injustice program gives me some commissions from someone who join our link.it is very good and I love it.

I do not think that anyone can make money on this, most people just withdraw money in cryptocurrency and the Commission there is about 0.3 dollars, 20% from the commission is very small.

I have read the comments, None of the members are completely sure whether there is a referral in yobit or not
I know that there is no referral in the forum campaign, I am sure but I do not know if yobit supports that or not!

I used to think that the forum does not work with referrals, are you sure my sister, there is no referral program in this forum, even registration for new ones is not linked to the Yobit website, make sure.

On 2/5/2020 at 8:22 PM, Sharoncott said:

This is where you can find your referral link on top of cryptotalk campaign program make sure you check when you visit the platform

Screenshot_20200205-132118.png

Screenshot_20200205-132040.png

See above pic illustrating where you can find your referral link on yobit revisit the platform ontop cryptotalk campaign

Thank you for that. 

I'm going to refer my friends for me to earn and also for me to be able to help then in financial assistance. 

This is very useful and has many benefits. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c