Yobit referral program - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sharoncott

Yobit referral program

I am a new member in the crypto world and also to be added that the referral system mean to link a friend or refer him in the comment. 

On 2/5/2020 at 6:15 PM, Sharoncott said:

When you're referring a friend to cryptotalk campaign program make sure you share your yobit referral link. Receive 20% of commission.

I know this. But i don't want to do this. Becasue they won't here for long time. Also this site won't be for life time. This is just a promotional event. And the commision will be only some. I don't care the comissions.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

On 2/5/2020 at 5:15 PM, Sharoncott said:

When you're referring a friend to cryptotalk campaign program make sure you share your yobit referral link. Receive 20% of commission.

Yes thats a great idea to earn more from friends. If those friends earn alot from crypto talk then there coins will show in yobit it means my friend income 20% profit i get on my yobit.

El yobit es una pagina de referencia ya ue en ella se pueden ver balance de monedas, la subida o bajada de las mismas. Y esa pagina consta con unas series de promociones muy buenas para generarle a sus personas ganancias.

I guess there was a system That you can get 20% by affiliate program. But right now I think Yobit has disabled that option. So there is no affiliate program right now.

Well that is good idea, if you want to invite your friend to earn satoshis in cryptotalk, you should use the yobit referral link as well so that you can earn commission. That's a quite good strategy to make extra money.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

16 minutes ago, quicraf said:

Dear tangle in case this refar alternative will work able to get additional reward but i do not know how can i get Yobit refar connect. If you don't mind let me know this subtle elements.

It is very simple to get your yobit referral link just go to the yobit exchange then click your username at the top right of the page then click "Affiliate", you can now copy your referral link and share it to your friends or promote your link to everybody.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, this is true, I have a lot of people registered through my link, but I don't earn much from them because they are trading in dollars, and this is bad for me.

Hello you are not allowed to include your referral link on this forum but you can share yobit referral link to other social medias platform like telegram, twitter, facebook and facebook messenger. Yobit exchanges has created so many opportunities to make extra cash. 

That sounds good, let me invite my friends to yobit so that they can trade and make profit for both me and them! Referral program its very good when you will invite the right people.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

It's a useful information. I didn't saw any referral program on yobit as well as in crypto talk .i will use this from now if i am able to find how to invite .

On account of working away at cryptocurrency, most of us commonly alternate one specific a big difference or maybe the many system foreign exchange that any of us be given on the foreign exchange that any of us generally be given by your work area. Normal Conversation Conversation LoungSo it is suggestion software programs are significant.

The referral percentage is calculated if it starts trading. My friend has 10 referrals but all referrals are inactive

Yes ofcource the yobits referral program is very interesting. It is beneficial for those who have better approach to the online crypto community. If you can attract traders then this is a great opportunity for you to earn a lot of side income.

• +4 1

I do not think it yobit refferal works. It is may be in beta stage. I have made three refer and they are working in cryptotalk and also trading in yobit but i am not getting anything just reciving very little amount of yotra and it's too small amount. But as they said 20% trade Commission i am not getting anything like this.   

I have no idea about that.  And I still haven't referred anyone to the Yobit link.  No one has ever referred me to this.  I don't even know if it works.  So sorry that I can't give you any information on this topic.

Whether the yobit is referenced is a commission available. Because the Yobit link was referenced by a lot of people and it could have been learned all over

referral system is very good as there are level income get twenty percent when you refer to anyone if you refer then you will also earn so do refer and earn money through this platform thanks

Of course honest taste and pass on a companion to yobit and he disclose on it anytime he trade on that platform or he create transaction you will be being paid around percentage from his transaction. 

yobit is one of the most trusted trading crypto exchange, so their referrals must pay but not that much but it's better than having none that's for sure and all I can say is that btc is a coin worth each and every praises that it is accorded that is for sure and you might disagree with me but that's the real fact of the matter 

Thank you very much for the information! I was not informed about that reference system that has the Yobit.net exchange site, from now on I will start using it with my friends and acquaintances!

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

Yobit has a referral programm.  In the referral option in yobit you will get your referral link. Suggest your friend to use it for opening an account. Then you will get 5% if your friend make any trades. So start referring your friends.