Reduce transaction fees - Page 5 - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Reduce transaction fees

Thank you very much for your information. i want to reduce the transaction fees. i have tried with your process but i think i am not successful. the rate was same .

On 12/29/2019 at 9:57 AM, tony13 said:

Yeah my freind and online wallet like blockchain.com can reduces withdrawal fees manually, but it will slow down the confirmation time. Good luck

Yes with blockchain wallet you can reduce manually the fee of transaction but as you said they can slow Down the confirmation and some time to don't confirmed at all and it's cancelled and you need to make another transaction with other fees

1 hour ago, Aurwah Shaikh said:

Yes ,it should less its transaction fees because it takes 10% to 20% of earning then tell me what remain left behind after paying this transaction fees.

Of course, bitcoin conversion fees are very high, we expect it to decrease in the future with the upcoming improvements, but currently the best solution is to change bitcoin to another currency that has a few withdrawal fees like the one that I considered.

A small mini life hack with which you can save a couple of cents, it seems to me a little effect on your wallet, but still)

When a Bitcoin transaction references the funds it wants to spend, it's required to spend all of those funds. For example, if you received 5 BTC in a previous transaction and now you want to spend 2 BTC, Bitcoin requires that you spend all 5 BTC

Nice post. Some peoples don't know that they can adjust transaction fees when sending cryptocurrency. I hope that will help a lot of users to set their preferences about transactions fees.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

One of the way why the platform that use cryptocurrency earn profit because of the users support the use of crypto for their transactions and fees is the use for payment using their platform.

On 10/9/2019 at 8:49 PM, hexwin said:

s.178.jpg

Everyone should know how to reduce fees when sending Bitcoins.

It is best to check mempool to see if there are to many stuck transactions.

- Use Electrum wallet and adjust edit fee manually 

- Use Ledger wallet and Seqwit addresses

More information and details you can find here:

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Techniques_to_reduce_transaction_fees

Calculate fees here:

https://coinb.in/#fees

https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/fee-calculator/

Wow that is sounds useful I never knew that until I read this it will reduce my transaction fee and save some money and this is very good for me and very big Help.

2 hours ago, Aurwah Shaikh said:

I am also tensed because it minus very money of my earning. It can give little amount of money. Please concession of transaction.

I am sorry, I did not understand you well, if you were destroying from high fees and not profiting well, this is a problem, but its solution is simple. Just learn to trade and start your journey.

But if we give smaller transaction fees, miners will be less inclined to put our transactions in their blocks, which means it takes longer to get enough confirmations for the transaction. Eventually, miners will only be making a living off of the transaction fee, without any incentive of a mining reward.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

For me to reduce the fee, i am converting my bitcoins to xrp because ripple fee is really good unlike withdrawing bitcoin, fee is really high and really will annoy you.

Hi, i do not fully understand the Doge transaction fee? As i know, its 1 Doge, but if i change it to a lower amount, will it just take a longer time for the transaction to complete, or will it just reject?

7 hours ago, McCree said:

But if we give smaller transaction fees, miners will be less inclined to put our transactions in their blocks, which means it takes longer to get enough confirmations for the transaction. Eventually, miners will only be making a living off of the transaction fee, without any incentive of a mining reward.

Yes of course if the fee is very small the transaction takes more time to confirm if in some time cancelled and you need to send it another time with more fees so i prefer to put a good fee to ensure the confirmation

Before using a wallet and sending your funds there you should check if it has this option available. Because I also saw wallets that don't have this option available and they obligate you pay a fixed fee

Transaction feesvarevincuded with yours  bitcoin  transaction processed by a miner and confirmed by the bitcoin network.this space available for transactions in a block is currently artificially limited 1 MB in the bitcoin network.By this thing transaction fee is calculated -its simple ,all you gotta do is work out the size of your transaction in bytes ,multiply it by the media byte size,take the answer in satoshi divide it by 100million ,get te answer in bitcoin and then convert to USD on bitcoin blockchain,the transaction fees at decided by the free market forces.

Its  really good option to set transaction fees manually but I think the confirmed also late  when we pay the wallet minimum fees then also it take 3 or 4 hours to confirmed the transaction but I use cryptonater wallet to use online transfer I think its take less fees to transfer bitcoins 

Withdrawing all your earnings in yobit in bitcoin fee is really not that high but its still matter, so for me i am converting it first like into some low fee coins like ripple.

On 10/9/2019 at 2:49 PM, hexwin said:

Hello. Some very good wallets like Atomic and Guarda allow the user to configure the amount of network fees. With some coins, setting the fees at a lowest rate doesn't really affect the transaction speed.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

On 1/28/2020 at 7:36 AM, Atikbabu said:

Electrum wallet is more friendly with all the features available and you don't need to download the whole blockchain even.It is important to set not too low commissions. Because you can wait a long time.

In the case of low fee chosen you can fix the stuck transaction via Replace-By-Fee feature. That is why   that RBF option should not be disabled in your wallet.

On 10/9/2019 at 6:19 PM, hexwin said:

s.178.jpg

More information and details you can find here:

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Techniques_to_reduce_transaction_fees

Calculate fees here:

https://coinb.in/#fees

https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/fee-calculator/

I think it is not a safe place to transfer your Bitcoins through this forum. As the lower the fees the longer it takes time to get transferred and in some rare cases the bitcoins just disappear on the blockchain. Leading to loss of bitcoins. It is always best to transfer through yobit. Instead of experimenting different website , curiosity kills the cat.

Its a great option to edit the fess of transactions manually because there are many peoples who are facing some wallets which has high transaction fees so while having a look in your post they can easily find the other wallet to minimize the transaction fees. 

The case is also applicable in the Metamask and trust wallet too. People are losing the funds due to the lack of knowledge to adjust it manually.There is auto adjustments in the every wallets that are almost all are cold wallets. But fees can be managed manually.

Transaction costs may include legal fees, communication charges, the information cost of finding the price, or the labor required to bring a good or service to market.  For example, when buying a good or buying foreign exchange, there will be some transaction costs (in addition to the price of the good.

This transaction fee is for personal wallet i think how to reduce transaction in exchange like Yobit.com because transaction fee there is very high 

Some Crypto wallet like Electrum wallet, ledger wallet, etc only reduce transaction fees but exchange or others wallet still not reduce transaction fees. I want all wallet and exchange reduce transaction fees.