Reduce transaction fees - Page 4 - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Reduce transaction fees

On 11/22/2019 at 6:40 AM, Digicoin said:

This really makes sense and well said and explained. I will try to get desktop electrum wallet. But I know one thing included, the lesser the fee the more tour transaction time would be prolonged.

I also have never used Electrum before because I think there is no feature to change transaction costs. Yes, you are right, the smaller the fee given to the miner, the slower your transaction is confirmed.

On 02.12.2019 at 10:38, Zervanix said:

reducing the transfer fee can have an effect on the length of the transaction process, you can change the fee to the lowest level but there is a possibility that your transaction will take hours to get to your destination coin wallet address

That's right, in many cases reducing costs can take a long time to send, this is not very suitable if you are a person who does not have patience or you are in need of fast money. but if you use the full cost of course the delivery time will be very optimal. it depends and is not a big problem.

On 12/3/2019 at 6:30 AM, Digicoin said:

Yes, this is right. Some wallet providers give you the opportunity to edit transaction fee. But, the higher the fee, the faster the transaction.

Right to say the editing the transaction fees is good way but sometime I think those peoples need their money then they need to not edit their transaction fees because it will take more time.

I never know about reduce fee use your way, I only use altcoin to reduce fees. Some people has limit profit when the money reach that limit he will withdraw it ( big profit reduce fee ). I still try to find true information about your way, if true I'll take it.

1 hour ago, nicolas1234789 said:

I never know about reduce fee use your way, I only use altcoin to reduce fees. Some people has limit profit when the money reach that limit he will withdraw it ( big profit reduce fee ). I still try to find true information about your way, if true I'll take it.

Right to say and using altcoin is also a good way for reducing your transaction fees because in some exchanges the bitcoin withdrawal fees is high.

This system is not available in all wallet. I think this process can reduce fees for few wallets. when all wallet will start this process then all traders can use this benefit.

When you are reducing fees also check the minimum requirement fees and transaction time .last time i transfer my funds from Blockchain account and reduce the fees very low and get my that withdraw after more than 24 hour.

There are many crypto wallets with different fee structure. If you want your transaction fast then you have to pay more fee. If you can wait little time for transaction confirmation, you have to pay little fee. So you can easily reduce your transaction fee.

On 11/23/2019 at 1:22 PM, ASDFGHJKL17 said:

I wanna learn a lot in cryptocurrencies, bitcoins and in any online transactions, i also want to know how to reduce transactions fee, please quote this if you can help me guys. I need some help to add some knowledge about this topic. Thankyou in advance guys. 

Will you read the first post? There have already been described how to reduce transaction costs. 

On 12/1/2019 at 10:20 PM, Inyass said:

picked up by the block chain

The miner will pick up your transaction. You have white glue around your text. Beware don't repeat it.

On 12/15/2019 at 1:35 PM, Utsha said:

I think electurm wallet has a great system.  They set their transaction fees manually. By the way thanks for sharing this important information about electurm wallet.

Right to say electrum wallet is very good wallet which the users can easily reduce their transaction fees and electrum is also good for our long term crypto storing.

On 10/16/2019 at 11:02 AM, cryptotalker said:

nice and useful topic, congratulate. people want to protect their hard-earned earnings by acting economically. This can sometimes be done while sending bitcoin, sometimes also during any transaction. Thank you.

Yes people want to certainly redeem through bitcoins.  But yobit transaction fees is so high so convert it to litecoin and take withdraw as a ltc.

On 10/9/2019 at 2:49 PM, hexwin said:

s.178.jpg

Everyone should know how to reduce fees when sending Bitcoins.

It is best to check mempool to see if there are to many stuck transactions.

- Use Electrum wallet and adjust edit fee manually 

- Use Ledger wallet and Seqwit addresses

More information and details you can find here:

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Techniques_to_reduce_transaction_fees

Calculate fees here:

https://coinb.in/#fees

https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/fee-calculator/

Great information, thanks for this. Though I personally avoid using bitcoin if it is not compulsory, I would rather go with coins with lesser pressure on their blockchains like Litecoin where transactions gets confirmed and completed n less than a minute. Bitcoin transactions no matter how light the network is can be very slow compared to how fast one needs to be often.

Thank for sharing very useful information about Electrum crypto wallet.Electrum has very good features,we can edit manually transaction fees

Please tell me about service. txn fees and everything. Security of the app. My btc will safe in wallet or not.
How  it review rate in google playstore. 

Please tell me about service. txn fees and everything. Security of the app. My btc will safe in wallet or not.

•  

Please tell me about service. txn fees and everything. Security of the app. My btc will safe in wallet or not.

5 minutes ago, Kishu said:

Please tell me about service. txn fees and everything. Security of the app. My btc will safe in wallet or not.

It all depends in which wallet you have your coins.

If you want to have your coins secure, the easiest option is hardware wallet, or, if you don't plan to spend, paper wallet.

--

One way to keep the fees low is to consolidate your inputs when the network is not busy and fees are minimal. Then, even if you are in a hurry, the fees will be lower because you'll spend from one input.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
|           If you have a good offer for my signature space or you need Romanian translation PM me.           |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
|     Let's share the referral commission equallyhttps://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=LN1VWYR6     |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

13 hours ago, ShakilA said:

Thank for sharing very useful information about Electrum crypto wallet.Electrum has very good features,we can edit manually transaction fees

Yeah in electrum wallet its users can easily edit their withdrawal fees which is good for them but I think there are also many other wallet which have this features.

Thank you very much for sharing your information.in my opinion electrum crypto wallet is a great system.electrum crypto wallet has such a great feature.now this reduce transaction fees feature help us a lot

On 12/17/2019 at 5:23 AM, Rifat773 said:

He did very well by sharing it with us. Thank you. The transaction fee should be refunded. Lowering transaction fees will make people start trading more and more. There will be many benefits to the people, as well as reducing transaction fees

True the fees is the most important for new traders they can bring more users if it's very low as other exchange

On 12/24/2019 at 3:02 PM, scorpiali said:

True the fees is the most important for new traders they can bring more users if it's very low as other exchange

Right to say when an exchange fees is low they can easily get more users because of of low fee of transaction.

1 hour ago, Zentoly said:

Right to say when an exchange fees is low they can easily get more users because of of low fee of transaction.

In general all exchange don't have a high amount of fees i really don't care about it but I'm very interested to know the fees of withdraw from the exchange they should be to low

If you are using cryptonator or other online wallet, there is no option to reduce transaction fees because there is no way to set the transaction fee to send.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

You can also further decrease the fees by switching over to native SegWit(Bech32). It reduces the fees by approximately additional 15-20%. Bitcoin has become usable in small portions again. 😂

thanks for sharing to us.this is totally new to me.i have used things in default and paid more and something i did no idea.so i am learning these days of making no more loss or mistakes in future.minimize the cost is important for me i will do the process