Reduce transaction fees - Page 8 - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Reduce transaction fees

if set the fees to low there will be issued a cancelation fee and you will lose some eth to it.

But agreed that they need to lower the fees

I believe that the best way to reduce the fees is to trade with another currency, such as; LTC, DOGE as well as many others, that their rate is very low. Anyway thanks for your tutorial.

• Useful or interesting 1

I have been doing this for a while now, and I was not sure how this worked in terms of reducing fees and calculating them. Good and very useful post, thanks.

Excellent advice. Thank you very much. When you send bitcoins between addresses starting with 3, you reduce the fees and also the time of the transaction. I have personally checked it out. We can save a lot of money. Especially if we are doing a lot of transactions with bitcoin every day. Regards.

Well as indicated by certain readings I have done about it, the charge rates ought not be diminished a lot, since they are handled past the point of no return, they stay on hold, at times they a days ago, weeks and the expense must be altered later so they can deal with it . Alert ought to be practiced while doing as such.

• +1 1

On 10/9/2019 at 2:49 PM, hexwin said:

Everyone should know how to reduce fees when sending Bitcoins.

It is best to check mempool to see if there are to many stuck transactions.

- Use Electrum wallet and adjust edit fee manually 

- Use Ledger wallet and Seqwit addresses

More information and details you can find here:

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Techniques_to_reduce_transaction_fees

Calculate fees here:

https://coinb.in/#fees

https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/fee-calculator/

I am glad that you walk about such important things in your guide. I have used the reduce transaction fees option before, but you have to remember that if we set the fee too low, our transaction won't go through or will wait a long time. I made this mistake before and my transaction was waiting 2 weeks.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/9/2019 at 6:49 PM, hexwin said:

s.178.jpg

Calculate fees here:

A very useful guide, sometimes in crypto transactions sometimes the commission reaches a large amount and they need to be controlled otherwise you will lose a significant amount in the end. But it's better not to do anything at all and you won't have any fees.

• +1 1

will there be a major impact on the speed of move as I generally experience Bitcoin move starting with one wallet then onto the next is one of the slowest coin. The tip is valuable yet I need to know the speed of the exchange made. Much obliged ahead of time!

Someone would be so kind as to answer the following question. If the cost of the fee is set below the set value, will the capital I am trying to send tend to be lost?

Currently there are many platforms / wallets that offer what you said, lower the cost of shipping, however there are still many others with a fixed rate (somewhat expensive, sometimes).

The eth network is highly viable, in high demand .. Only it tends to get saturated at times, coupled with the sudden increase in rates.

BitMEX’s fees consist of deposit fees, trading fees and withdrawal fees.

Deposit fees vary dependent upon how you deposit.

Trading fees are 0.075% of the total order value for takers, but makers get paid 0.025% for making trades. Trading fees for makers is thus -0.025%.

Withdrawal fees correspond to the network fees (approx. 0.000154 BTC for BTC-withdrawals).

good project for reducing fees, I recommend you to check honeyswap and its network it allows you to make transaction on ethereum alternative network, you can make transactions and swap between coins for just 0.01 cents

59 minutes ago, Frager said:

Everytime I do a btc transaction , I just let the fee to automatic because they are just made for the advanced users . If we don't know anything about it and we try to change the fee , our transaction may never get confirmed and our btc may get lost so we should never attempt to do it.

Yes, I agree with that. I once lowered the transaction fee too much and my transfer did not reach and not came back, but waited for many weeks. I was afraid for my money. I really advise you to be careful.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

This is such a valuable information about the bitcoin's fees and how to reduce it by a physically wallet preference, but to be honest, currently if you want to make transactions cheaper, it's better (in my humble opinion) to use an altcoin like TRX, LTC or XRP, trx for examaple, has a very high speed in transactions and its fees are extremely low, however, and after all, it depends on your personal necessities ^^.

The Bitcoin conversion fee is often large.
I think the one of the best way to reduce transaction fees for users is to use coins which has low transaction.

ولكن عندما يتم تخفيض رسوم السداد يتأخر السحب وهذا لا يعجبني. ارجو ان توفروا رسوما زهيدا ولكن سرعة السحب

When you drag the index towards zero, the withdrawal is slow, and when you drag it to the other side, the withdrawal is fast and a large commission

its a great option to edit the fees of transactions manually because there are many peoples who are facing some wallets which has high transaction fees so while having a look in your post they can easily find the other wallet to minimize the transaction fees..

On 15/10/2019 at 19:14, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

Probablemente, puede llevar mucho más tiempo que la transacción normal debido a las tarifas más bajas. Los mineros eligen automáticamente las tarifas más altas.

I don't think it depends on the type of currency, because I made a withdrawal in ltc and in 15 minutes it was already available, instead I made one in btc and it took almost 40 minutes. I think it depends more on the amount of operations that are being carried out at the moment

1 hour ago, ventasvariasvalles said:

This topic seems very interesting to me since due to lack of experience, on one occasion making a transaction in bitcoin, I lost a large amount of money for having pressed a higher rate button, your post is very valuable, my recommendation is that if you are new you should look information on how to carry out this type of operation so as not to lose money unnecessarily

I agree with you, because something similar happened to me, due to inexperience I used to make withdrawals and always fund in btc until I knew that in other cryptocurrencies I was going to spend less but I think everything is experience..

Edited by Carlopantaleon

12 hours ago, rocki said:

Yes, I agree with that. I once lowered the transaction fee too much and my transfer did not reach and not came back, but waited for many weeks. I was afraid for my money. I really advise you to be careful.

If that's what many people don't take into account. Personally, I believe that it is not necessary to lower the rate for the time that is lost, I think rather that the best thing to do is make withdrawals in other cryptocurrencies and thus your operation is fast and you do not pay a high fee.

Money reduces transaction costs. determined by: The relationship between the amount of money in circulation and the amount of goods and services in the economy. Borrowers repay $5 which no longer buys the same basket of goods and services.

On 09.10.2019 at 19:49, hexwin said:

s.178.jpg

Calculate fees here:

Thanks for the manual but reducing transaction fees can make your transaction stuck in the mempool for a long time even if the mempool doesn't seem to be overloaded. I think it's better to use standard fee or just wait a little bit if the fees are too high at the moment.

Great, every thing i want to know i find it here, thank you sooooo much worth information &details