Have you ever bought Bitcoin by auction? - Page 3 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Agios

Have you ever bought Bitcoin by auction?

But is it safe buying bitcoin using this kind of auction? How do we if they are trusted? I mean I haven't heard anything about this ever since I joined crypto world a year ago, so this is kinda new on my ears. 

In my opinion CryptoTalk is one of the best successful outsourcing sites for a lot of money. However, nothing else can be purchased from Cryptocell except btc.

No i am not buying any BTC in the auction becasue so many times i would be buy the BTC from the exchanger and that exchanger is my friend so i am not getting any tension about the BTC and its other ALT coins in buying and selling.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well forget about buying bitcoins at an auction, I have not even bought a car at an auction. Auction are usally attended by big corporations, who have enough moolah to get a lot of quantity at lower price. I dont have that kind of money.

Till now i didn't have experience buying bitcoin with auction.i always prefer to the good exchange sites to buy bitcoin.i think in auction process there is need to participate in bitcoin bid.

Edited by Shahud
spelling mistake

No, I haven't tried that, but according to my opinion, the auction is only selling rare items, but Bitcoin is technically not rare because there are 121 million pieces of it and you can buy from the market whenever you want.

The only auctions I've heard of were from the FBI held Silk road coins that were bought by Tim Draper for 17millions. He made turned them into billions now and he is still holding as he has hopes for Bitcoin. Auctions in general are for wealthy individuals. They demand entry fee in order to participate that is out of reach for anyone of us.

On 04.02.2020 at 14:37, Uttom Deb said:

No I have never bought Bitcoin through auction, I have always bought Bitcoin through BTC.

I also didnot do that befor..i am begginer..and i try to writte 100 meaningfull comments..and search about real advice..also i have not walket..please ttell me what i should do..to create wallet

No still i didn't buy Bitcoin in any kind of auction because i don't have enough knowledge about buying in auction so to avoid losses and be safe i didn't to that, if i will be capable of buying then i would buy for sure.

On 2/4/2020 at 7:09 PM, kafi8 said:

I have not do that bro and still i am not interested on that but in future i can do it

I am not still buy the BTC in the auction but i buy the BTC just in the exchange or someone friend want to sell their BTC i can buy that and safe them into my secure wallet and that will be best for me and i know that future is so much bright in the crypto market.

BetFury                                                   

I'm not very good at bidding, actually it's related to my knowledge, I don't have any strategy or tactics. Buying Bitcoin at the auction would be better because you don't have to buy it with your own money, but it is risky for someone who doesn't understand as much as I do.

I am interested in learning more details about bitcoin auctions and why bitcoin price is lower than it on the market! I mean even if the amount is 1000 bitcoin it can be sold on the market gradually gradually.

For me, no. I prefer to buy bitcoin in some exchange sites just like yobit exchange. I prefer to use exchange site because it is very easy to do and you can but it for the real price of it because in auction it is like gambling and i don't do gambling. 

I have been in an auction but I have never had bitcoin through the auction, I have put down some capital and the auction is not easy, there are many people participating in the auction and they have a lot of money to raise bitcoin up.

i gotta ask why would someone go to an auction if you have such high capital you can just buy your coins on any exchange because sometimes i see people buying 40 bitcoins at once.

Bitcoin auction? I had never heard of this before. I did not buy this way at all. All Bitcoin purchases in my country are through brokers, but I expect that it is a nice experience to buy bitcoin at auction. This will help the government in paying some expenses.

BetFury                                                   

wow i did not even know that there is bitcoin auctions. i like the idea but i wonder why do they do it? why do the confiscated bitcoins is sold by auctions and just not exchanged in usd? i don't understand bitcoin is just money.

I don't no bitcoin auction must organizes because this type activities not allows, so I have no proper knowledge about this auction I know only buy bitcoins in exchanges, so its very useful information to me now I learn new lesson from you,and you say its conduct governments and they observe this auction its really safe theory to buy bitcoins.

Obtaining Bitcoin at sale will surely be unique in relation to purchasing bitcoin on trade destinations. In the sale procedure, whoever sets out to offer with the most significant expense, will get the Bitcoin that is unloaded.Is it safe tu buy Bitcoin through auction.i think purchasing from sites is more safe than auction.

I will not buy any Bitcoin, I will only keep what I have until the price increases, and I do not have any large sums for a time like this. Only patience and work are the two solutions that I have now.

No I haven't tried it yet but personally I think that buying Bitcoin in auction can be a loss making Investments rather than the direct investments if you want to buy a bitcoin then don't prefer any such activities Rather Go and invest it directly.

I never buyed any btc amount from auction from where these Auction occured as i know this market is decentralized and there is no law to reconsidering about loss recovery from exchanges fraud activities. So how we can buy it. 

I have not bought any bitcoin by auction, we have not reach that extent that we will be auctioning bitcoin for the wealthy people

I have never bought bitcoin from an auction , I wanted to buy it but did not dare because I was afraid that this bitcoin was confiscated from some fraudster.

As of buying bitcoin by auction, its more of a bidding scenario as the highest bid gets to buy it or maybe its different. When auctioning bit coin as for fact I haven't really have to buy  auction coins