Why some people don't like cryptocurrency? - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MyThoughts

Why some people don't like cryptocurrency?

I think there is many reason behind it , biggest reason is that many people's think that crypto currency is like a scam . because it's price pumping and dumping with huge difference .

hope educated person used crypto currency in future .

• +3 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

The bigger fear of the cryptocurrency is we can lose money by investing and they don't know where to invest. So we should educate them where to invest, how to get profit? Then only people will attract nut there is also scammers who are waiting to get your money. So people should be given good information about the cryptocurrency.

On 10/9/2019 at 3:49 PM, MyThoughts said:

What are their arguments and assumptions based on?
Do you think there are many such people?

Different people have different preferences when it comes to earning so let's say that they dislike the way that people are earning in cryptocurrencies so they are trying to not use it and disliking it for their own reasons and problems in life 

• +1 1

On 12/28/2019 at 11:49 AM, ShakilA said:

People don't like cryptocurrency for many reasons.They think crypto is scame.They don't believe in Cryptocurrency.But i like cryptocurrency very much

Yes mate there's many factors why they don't like the Cryptocurrency. Maybe they experienced scammed by other platforms or they didn't see the food benefit of Cryptocurrency. So i suggest, we should introduce the good benefit of Cryptocurrency in our life.

• +1 1

For people, the main reason is fear and listening to the words of some ignorant people who believe that the cryptocurrency is a fraud only and a waste of time and this is very bad because these people make decisions and judge something without trying it at all. As for countries, the reason for rejecting cryptocurrencies has many reasons, including the inability of countries to track or control this currency in addition to their fear of using these currencies in matters that are against the law And I believe that all these opinions will change in the future, and the cryptocurrencies will be used throughout the world

Edited by Brand1
  • +4 1

Perhaps because they received huge losses in the field and no longer interested them anymore, or because they did not understand the way currencies were operated and did not trust them greatly..

• +3 1

I don't agree with your question because not everyone likes one thing.  I may like one thing but others may not like it.  And I think more about the people of cryptocarrency like they are today because they are not meant to be too far away from cryptocurrency.. 

Thank you

• +2 1
  • +3 1

People will not venture into something they dont understand so its important that most of us we are able to understand what is all about crypto currency so when wevalue what we do in crypto currency then there is going to be something good coming out of it, so people are afraid because they cannot tell what its all about.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Am not really sure why people dont like crypto currency but we have to be sure that this is the best thing we have, so mny people are afraid to venture into something that they dont understand so it becomes very important for them to Join the flow that would be the best thing there is so very very important we understand that

• +5 2

yes i think there are many people still don't like cryptocurrencies and for sure there are many reasons for that , there are a kind of people that may accept the exist of crypto and know that they can make good money from it but they just don't like the idea about the way it works , and we see this in the different type of jobs , not everyone can work in any field if they don't like it even if it is profitable

• +5 1

I think there are some people who don't like cryptocurrencies because they think cryptocurrencies can destroy their business, of course not. cryptocurrency market and other financial markets have different investors so their trust in the financial business is also different.

The major reason why most people don't like crypto is fear to lose there money to unknown people because most of them don't believe Cryptocurrency is real and all there thougt is that crypto is a new was of scamming people but they are wring. Cryptocurrency appears to be one of the best easiest way to earn some extra income to our various accounts but it mostly depends on your level of experience in the field since it is what you will use in any aspect you choose to work on be it trading coins or investment for long time.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/9/2019 at 3:49 PM, MyThoughts said:

I think it is because they don't actually know the benefits of cryptocurrency yet, just like me when I'm new to cryptoworld I thought it was a scam but thank to my friends who provide evidence that it would beneficial to me like he is now can afford to buy luxurious gadgets.

The first stage of any new thing is usually very difficult to sell, so it becomes very difficult to understand how crypto currency will be able to be adopted by someone who has been using fiat currency all his life and especially those who are 40 and above, but the new generation say from those being born to around age 8 can take a good look at it and see if its wise to use it

• +1 1

Some people are afraid of cryptocurrencies of losing their money by using them and are choosing not to use or accept them for this reason but also they have no knowledge and understanding how this works and this is most why they don't like crypto.

• +1 1

I think most about the individuals who don't care for digital money and it is awful individuals of the old age who she didn't comprehend. They are likewise moguls and extremely rich people of the old age whose dollar is their preferred money. Banks and monetary establishments likewise disdain crypto. They can be perceived. They ensure their inclinations

• +3 1

A lot of people in most part of the world believe that Cryptocurrency is scam and i believe that they are only saying that due to lack of experience about the field because even at present some of my friends are saying that i am just wasting my time in this forum saying i won't receive anything which is why i am now eager to start making withdrawal so that i can prove them wrong. They all have the feelings that they will lose there resources to scammers if they Invest which is wrong and the easiest way i think we can prove then wrong is by showing them some part of what we earn from this field.

• +2 1

Some people do not understand and have learned by others that cryptocurrency is used for bad things happen on the internet to buy drugs and other crimes and for this reason they avoid them and don't have a good impression but this view changes when they learn that cryptocurrencies are real money and not a scam that allow them to move money anywhere they want without a middle man and there is no stopping them.

7 hours ago, CryptoBonny said:

Most of the people you come across are sheep and they are against any change in their thinking and lifestyle, unwilling to accept anything that is contrary to the norm or is different.

I agree but the majority of people who does not like cryptocurrencies are those that have and are making big riches from the current financial system and they see that crypto would mess with their channels, these are few rich people in this world who supports the banking system for their own enrichment.

• +2 1

There are many people who  invested their money in cryptocurrency without knowledge, at the end they have failed, this is one of the reason maybe dont like it, others is about the business like banks and service. Many people prefer invest in cryptocurrency than banks, so those bankers people automatic they will plant false news about crypto...

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Because some people don’t understand crypto world, nowadays not all people understand credit and debts cards...

Some people don't like computers or mobiles and some people don't like other things as cars or busses. But they use them when they are necessary to make their lives easier. Once people see how easier their lives will be with cryptocurrencies then we are in the full adoption phase.

Many people do not like the advancement of technology and using cryptocurrencies because they are already used to paper money, also due to many scammers with their ponzi systems creating a concept that all cryptocurrencies are scams. and ignore trustworthy projects

5 hours ago, percare said:

Some people don't like computers or mobiles and some people don't like other things as cars or busses. But they use them when they are necessary to make their lives easier. Once people see how easier their lives will be with cryptocurrencies then we are in the full adoption phase.

Logic expression Indeed @percare clearly simplify for a layman understanding. No doubt there is need to promote the good image of Crypto currencies to the outside world to clear their misconceptions or rumours they believe from unverified news.

On 10/9/2019 at 4:49 AM, MyThoughts said:

One of its main dangers, and its most risky characteristic, is that if you lose the private key to access your wallet, you lose all the money you had in it, since it is virtual money. Therefore, it is advisable to have a backup of your wallet to avoid this fatal situation.