Why some people don't like cryptocurrency? - Page 21 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MyThoughts

Why some people don't like cryptocurrency?

34 minutes ago, jjmorin02 said:

although cryptocurrencies are very versatile and some of great value, in the end all have the same problems, they do not offer any guarantee in the end, none is backed by any financial entity, in the end their value falls on the value that the vast majority recognize of people which has always been one of the principles of money throughout history.

This is contrary to my own modest view, what make some people hate Crypto currencies system is due to negative information, invalid news and rumours they heard or get access to about Crypto system. But as times goes on, with genuine and explicit clarification many are paying utmost attention and at long last appreciating, adopting the use of the system.

I think people who have that anti-crypto mentality still don’t know how much more value it has now with the Pandemic and the global financial crisis. I think the future is cryptocurrencies and they are part of the solution to this long-term economic crisis.

Some people do not like cryptocurrencies because they are not informed about the subject, in addition many governments have discredited this asset saying that they are scam and because they do not like the risk either.

The most compelling motivation why they don't accept, is a direct result of dread, and another enormous rate can be credited to the huge level of obliviousness that actually exists, in the event that we start that Warren Buffet that is an extraordinary Investor doesn't put stock in this innovation, which stays for the rest? It is troublesome, I imagine that the reception of digital currencies will be to some degree reformist.

I think that people who hate cryptocurrencies are due to ignorance or also because they had some bad experience, many people do not believe that they can pay you or give you money for not working,

I think that some people think or believe that it is complicated and tedious to create a wallet and send and receive payments in this way or that they believe that they need to have a lot of knowledge in the matter and that it is not for them.

The biggest reason why they don't believe, is because of fear, and another large percentage can be attributed to the immense degree of ignorance that still exists, if we start that WarrenBuffet that is a great Investor does not believe in this technology, which remains for the the rest? It is difficult, I think that the adoption of cryptocurrencies will be somewhat progressive.

• +3 1

Some people didn't  like cryptocurrencies. They thoghts that cryptocurrencies are gambling. But they didn't know the benefits of crypto. So they are fool persons..

I think that because of this people dont know how to use it or just dont know about pluses of cryptocurrencies. And me be they just had bad experience at the beginning 

I think they do not understand what cryptocurrency is or are not ready for something new, they are conservatives and do not consider cryptocurrency as something good

I am sure in the nearest future the perspective of people will change. No doubt they will accept much more crypto, many doors will open to adoption. It is obvious because nowdays crypto is everywhere and more and more people know it and involved in crypto and trading. 

The truth is often ignorance, fear that they have, I suppose that if these people understood what cryptocurrencies have to offer us instead of not liking them, they would be buying.

I don't know why some people don't like cryptocurrency!  Many people don't know that this crypto currency is good, but yes, every good deed has its bad deeds, so there are other bad deeds which many people don't like. Here you can invest, make profit, earn and much more.  So why is it so good?  I don't think some people don't like it.

because many people think it is a lie or it is a new world for them but there are many opportunities to make profit and yobit is a good platform to start generating

Perhaps because they got the wrong idea about cryptocurrencies, and they didn't like it before they knew it well, but if they enter the world of cryptocurrencies and invest in them and make profits, their opinion will change.

image.png.bc858e6e5ac35ea36c157e5f997fa0b2.png

In my opinion, I think it is because they do not investigate them well, since they invest right off the bat and lose out, but if they are well informed and use good methods, they can have big profits, cryptocurrencies vary a lot and every day a new token comes out for I think that we should give cryptocurrencies a chance

Maybe they were fooled by someone, such as investing in BTC when it peaked at $ 20,000, and after 2 months BTC dropped to $ 10,000 and so they lost $ 10,000 in just 2 months. And thereby making them lose confidence in cryptocurrencies!

On 10/9/2019 at 12:49 PM, MyThoughts said:

What are their arguments and assumptions based on?
Do you think there are many such people?

Those who don't know about fully crypto currency accept it and doubt it's existence.

Their argument are this is scam and we does see it physically like gold, fiat. 

These kind of people are around us who spread negative rumours about crypto currency. 

Greetings, I think people do not like it for fear of the unknown, the recent market, and that
  These are anchored to the physical and it does not give them security of not being able to have them in their hands like paper money, it is difficult to leave a system that has been in use for centuries for one that has not been more than 10 years old.

I think that many people do not like cryptocurrencies because we are not given to new technologies therefore they are eccentric in this world of cryptocurrencies and as time goes by and they realize the potential that they have in the end everyone will want them common real money
Good luck and big profits for the whole community
A big greeting

I am no know about this my dear, how can we are known why and what some people think. They are just not like cryptocurrency and many times when trade do you think that it is something that is maybe not manipulation by exchange as binance that you are try to sell and they lower the price before you do? This is some reason I am not like this too.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/9/2019 at 10:49 AM, MyThoughts said:

Really these people are ignorant and they don't like cryptocurrency because they decided they don't have time to invest to learn. If only people cared to learn more they would see how much cryptocurrencies will affect their lives and be more interested in understanding them.

• +1 1

They think that money should be run by the state this is why they don't like anything created by someone and only a few people hold most of the assets. Cryptocurrencies are trying to prove they are better but the developers holding 50% and more of the coins in their pockets is not fair.

• +2 1

On 10/9/2019 at 10:49 AM, MyThoughts said:

What are their arguments and assumptions based on?
Do you think there are many such people?

Probably one of the worst posts in this forum. Guy just comes and thinks something really fast and makes a post about it. You should try and tell as about that what you have found not just ask questions. This is not a technical subject you opened.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Everybody has different thoughts about cryptocurrencies. Most people think they are scams and that they don't need them. It is true that most of us don't need cryptocurrencies but the moment the national currency becomes weak we will run to find something else.

• +4 1