Why some people don't like cryptocurrency? - Page 25 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MyThoughts

Why some people don't like cryptocurrency?

I've noticed that some people don't like cryptocurrencies.  I think they are ignorant about cryptocurrency and they think cryptocurrency is a scam.  But I think they will realize their mistake very soon and will accept cryptocurrency.

• +2 1

Some people dont like cryptocurrency because of the market volatility, they don't want to take the risk of buying and suddenly the price dumps and they should lose. 

They don't like cryptocurrency because either they have done some losses in margin/futures trading or they can't say goodbye to their grandfather clocks. Both is equally terrifying. Blockchain is the future of the world trading system. I believe in the future all of the stock market will move to the blockchain and crypto. There will be no regular currencies, only the digital money of the countries.

• Useful or interesting 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Yes some people don't like cryptocurrency because they are taking it to be a scam and they believe it is just a wasting of time because most of them don't believe crypto pays people money 

I think the reason why some people don't like cryptocurrency is because they don't have much believe while some don't like because of the fear to loose their capital if they invest their money in it. Cryptocurrency volatility has been discouragement for some people to loose interest in engaging in crypto currency trading and investment.

Of course there can be a reason that cryptocurrency is exactly the same banned some countries and nothing is not so popular when people do not have much attachment than this, because they do not know much about it from digital currency.  Because of this, more people do not know the cryptocurrency there 

• +2 1

Yes you wrote a very nice post.Actually in different countries have a crypto talk is  banned.So the people there can't work on this forum.Therefore they are jelous of this forum and he does not like this forum. 

• +2 1

In my view, it has been banned  the different countries  so some people do not like it, if it is open in all those Country then everyone will like it and more and more people will join and in the is open, there are many people  Therefore, it is important to open it in all the wax countries so that everyone will benefit and will reach a high strain and reach its level. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Because they are the ones who didn't get involve in cryptocurrency very early, So they left behind a lot of profits. That is why they think that by polluting people's minds and thoughts and saying negative about cryptos, they can prevent the spread of these digital currencies. But they are wrong.

• +1 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Everyone has his own likes and dislikes about their investment option. Some prefer old-school investments like gold and some others like less volatile environments. Crypto lovers are people that like excitement and taking a bit risk in their actions. I think we are the adrenaline seekers of the investment world. Especially the ones who are doing trades with leverage and margins 🙂

• +2 1

Some people don't like the cryptocyrrency because they think this is a scam and also they're not familiar with the benefits and the uses of the cryptocyrrency. I hope the future will be bright for the cryptocyrrency and also people will attract towards the cryptocyrrency. Now the trend of people is also increasing towards the cryptocyrrency 

On 10/9/2019 at 9:17 PM, cryptokram said:

1. hey are not fully aware of the new technology or they are not depending or know something about the computer and internet.
  2. legality and illegality and how the system works.
  3. Yes there are so many people who is not with crypto currency and even government.

So many peoples will not aware from the crypto market this is true but some peoples which invest in the fake coin they loss their money and now they are not invest in the crypto market becasue they just invest in the fake coin.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I would say that, some people think cryptocurrency is somewhat negative because it is not recognized by the government ... Additionally, they thought it was some kind of scandal or whatever ... since it is not widely known to everyone.  The fake news they heard on those televisions is not even for them. Fi they even think that Fiat also has scams.

My friend, I think they are a large percentage and they are mostly elderly people who are far from the Internet revolution and the financial revolution that Bitcoin has achieved on digital currencies with great success and I think that they will regret it in the future, so I advise everyone who wants a good future to produce and store bitcoin

You are absolutely right guys. There are some people who does not like crypto currency. There are also some reasons,gor this they Don't like crypto currency. I think they may considered it as a scammer and full of hacker group and  some of then has no qualification about online work. Some are afraid of crypto currency investment. They thought, if they invest money here, they will fall into losses. And there are some people who have no enaugh patients to do work here with sincerety.                    

Because they believe that cryptocurrency is a scam and they don't have knowledge about it. Before I don't believe also in cryptocurrency until I enter this forum and all the useful information here enlighten me that cryptocurrency is very useful in terms of making profits. That's why knowledge is very important and ignorance makes people miss good opportunities especially in the crypto world. 

Yes dear there are many people who don't work here. Its reason is that some think that this is a fake site. Some don't know about this site features. Some people are unaware of this work. There are a large number of people who don't like this site. Some people are busy. I never ask the people that why they don't like this site. 

I don't think so that people don't like cryptocurrency because I could not just imagine that it may be loss able but if it is then I think it will be their own mistake in using that cryptocurrency which may be due to not following it's rules and regulations.

Their are many concerns of people regarding cryptocurrencies. Usually they are concerned about its market fluctuations. Some people also don't want to adopt cryptocurrencies because of national restrictions.

Most of the people that are not aware of cryptocurrencies create their own assumptions like, they are illegal or they can lead us to crimes etc. But they need to understand that its one of the most emerging financial system nowadays.

@Masterrex @davy22 @Cryptohash

Especially the old forks this is really to tough for them and we need to find solution to this problems and we need to be good in every single power that works for every single. its good to find a solution to the problems that we face we need to be glad that we are able tobe good to find what good things that are better for the use of crypto currency and this is really important to work with 

• +1 1

Yeah some people don't like cryptocurrency.  I don't know why. I don't have any idea.  They think cryptocurrency is illegal or no legitimate money.  All the money are illegal. They are uneducated people who tell this kind of stories.  They don't have any idea about cryptocurrency. They should read about cryptocurrency and know more details. 

On 10/9/2019 at 10:49 AM, MyThoughts said:

Why some people don't like cryptocurrency?
What are their arguments and assumptions based on?
Do you think there are many such people?

Of course so many people don't like cryptocurrencies while mostly they don't know it, but what's lead for people to be not interesting with crypto is when the government are not showing support to cryptocurrencies. 

Yes, basically! Of course I think a lot of people don’t work here. This is because some people think it is a fake site.  Some people do not know about the features of this site. Hmmm, basically! Some people are unaware of this work. There are a lot of people who don't like this site. Some people are busy. In fact I never ask people why they don't like this site.

The people who dont have any ideas are doing it.Also there are some backdated people who wont accept the new cahnge.They all know about real paper currency and think that its crypto which is illegal or not good for world.And There  are some haters who dont like crypto to gain popularity. 

• +2 1