Why some people don't like cryptocurrency? - Page 26 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MyThoughts

Why some people don't like cryptocurrency?

Most of the members here may suffer from fear of losses and not getting the payments, but after getting the payments, their motivation will be greater and will motivate them to do good work. I wish everyone abundant profit

• +1 1

Some people do not like cryptocurrencies because they are afraid of losing their money in it and others think that it will die after a while, but these reasons are not sufficient because they will need to deal with cryptocurrencies in the future

21 hours ago, Maharwaseem12 said:

3 reasons people fear cryptocurrency

The past couple of decades or so have brought Many changes  in technology.

For instance,Most of us Now use the internet frequency.

We have phones that let us use technology to do everything from playing music to watching vedio.Today we even has cars that park themselves perfectly.reducing stress on their drivers.

1.people don't understand it

2.It isn't legal tender

3.cryptocurrency may loss its value

Due to these 3 methods people are not interested in cryptotalk.

@Maharwaseem12 You have solid mate and i actually agree with on these your 3 points. Some people don't understand cryptocurrency and are not ready to learn it because they believe it's something that is complicated to earn money. Also, the fear to loose their capital on cryptocurrency has also contributed to this as only few that engage in cryptocurrency are ready to take a risk.

On 10/9/2019 at 9:49 AM, MyThoughts said:

What are their arguments and assumptions based on?
Do you think there are many such people?

I think that many people do not like anything new in the first place. They just love what their parents saw. This new thing made them more developed and free, but they do not want this.

• +1 1

On 10/9/2019 at 9:49 AM, MyThoughts said:

I don’t know exactly, perhaps because it is unknown or because of the many rumors that are issued about cryptocurrencies that they are illegal

• +1 1

The lack of knowledge of cryptocurrency has played a role in why some people don't even show interest in cryptocurrency because they believed its a form of digital marketing that is so hard to participate in. Some are also afraid of risking their capital that will now lead to a loss and this has made them didn't like cryptocurrency.

On 10/9/2019 at 8:49 AM, MyThoughts said:

Most people my friend I will always dislike things they don't understand, most people are yet to grasp the concept of crypto currency exchange. Popular reasons they give for not liking it is it's volatility issue which of course is a challenge to be expected and not a reason to doubt it's value.

• +1 1

I don’t know about them. I think they don't know properly about it. Cauae who know about it he/she will never neglect it. So i think those people actually don't know about it that's why they don't like.

Yes. There are many people who do not like cryptocurrencies. These people don't trust cryptocurrencies because I think they don't know what they are and they have a fear of being scammed or losing money.

I think the main reason is lack of knowledge about crypto. They didn't not know completely about crypto and they fear from hacked. Some people also fear to do hard work . But these are not big issues. I think they should join crypto.

I think everyone loves cryptocurrency, especially if they get it for free. Indeed, there are some people who do not like cryptocurrency maybe it is people who invest in crypto but they have failed and left the crypto world. But in my opinion that's not an excuse because investment and income are not always profitable, there are advantages and disadvantages.

• +1 1

Most of the people do like cryptocurrency. Only those people who don't about it and are not properly guided about it dislike it.

It is the best currency of the world. It is even better than national currency of many countries. It is safe and secure. 

The great majority of them do this because they do not imagine that a time will come and that the payment or exchanges are all electronic. This is all. Every person has a perception in his mind that makes him think that there are impossible things

Hello dear friend, I don't like why people not like cryptocurrency, I think they not understand the value of the cryptocurrency that's why they not like the cryptocurrency. I am sure people will like the cryptocurrency very soon.

People who depend on real money and companies that earn from selling, as well as those who benefit from taxes, will not like this field because it will lose them or they are not convinced of the idea to buy tokens ...

Well in many cases it is because they do not know and are ignorant about these new financial technologies. other times it is for fear of investing and losing money. but in reality it is because they do not know this field of cryptocurrencies and they do not know how to make transfers.with an educational campaign must be launched so that people enter this cryptomundo and I assure you that everyone will want to enter into the use of cryptocurrencies.

Some people don't like crypto currency because they don't know about this great forum.  They don't understand this plateform.  I think first we should try to learn more about this plateform then give comments.

Dear friend your post is very well and I think that the main reason that peoples do not like cryptocurrency is fear and in many countries peoples do not know about it and people have lack of knowledge.

They simply do not like the cryptocurrency because they say that it will be collapse one day and all the people will lose all the money which is the useless thinking as far as I am concerned.

Yes dear, some people does not like the cryptocurrency because one of the bit reason is they do not trust on the digital currency. The belive on the paper currency. And some country are not allowed to use the cryptocurrency.

Many people don't like cryptocurrency because they don't know anything about it. They have no knowledge of its effectiveness. Again many countries do not like the type of government Because if cryptocurrency is used, there is no government intervention on that money.  The government does not have the power to control that money. 

I think that one major reason why some people are still not believing in cryptocurrecy is the fact that it has no Identity, in the sense that all transactions that happens with it are not secure nor backed by any financial institution, while also some people believe that it is used to support the work of terrorist in different countries.

the world of cryptocurrency is a huge world and there are many people in attack some of them are scammers as well so people who are got scammed ust hate the cryptocurrency because of it.

According to my opinion there are my people that they have no ideas about cryptotalk they are in dark so we shall try to make there concept about crpto they have no idea that how crypto is helpful for us they provide many opertunity here we learn and earn both it same time when they aware from crypto and there advantages then they will never think negative about crypto 

Some people don't partake in crypto currency because of ignorance, they are ignorant of the basic knowledge of cypto Currency and ignorant about what crypto has to offer so they live in fear