Let Avoid Deleted Topic and Comment. - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fattkidd

Let Avoid Deleted Topic and Comment.

Its been a while since i made a content well this content will focus on how to avoid deleted comment and post,well this is base on my experiance and my opinion only dont be angry or annoyed.

When I first joined this forum,My goal is to complete the task which create 100 useful post and Comment now when I was newbie I keep posting and commenting none stop just to complete does task everyday I post and comment then everyday I also lost 20-30 post and comment my post decrease every single time.

Now my post are not being deleted that much the highest post that can decrease in my post and comment is 2-5 post or comment. The reason my post and comment is not being deleted is because of this :

1. I choose topic that I consider useful and worth taking time to reply and sometimes even give reaction if they earn my respects.

2. I  Choose my words careful and i always check my grammar and spelling so that the reader will understand my opinion or contents.

3. I take time to think before commenting or posting when i say take time what i means is think how to reply with better and more courteous approach.

4. I Choose to avoid topic that are short and not useful and I dont like answering questioned that is already been answer.

5.I only comment when I know the topic well and I avoid topic that I have zero knowledge about.

6. When I create a content I normally create topic that are unique or topic that will only help improve others users contents but I avoid creating contents that are repetitive.

7. Sometimes I do give bad reaction to users who are spamming and creating useless content its not bad to give bad reaction it help improve the forum by reducing people that are not needed here.

That all thank you for taking time to read this hope this help you improve some ideas.

• Useful or interesting 11

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

That's right if you follow exactly all the rules of the forum , you should have no problem in getting posts deleted. For one thing you should never respond to a post made with a word or two, because that post will be deleted and so your response post.

Those you mention is absolutely the right way to somehow avoid deletion of posts. We can't control the admins,but we are responsible on everything we do,so it is in our own way how to lessen or avoid it. And choosing the right one and giving your bests is the good way.

20 minutes ago, Fattkidd said:

Its been a while since i made a content well this content will focus on how to avoid deleted comment and post,well this is base on my experiance and my opinion only dont be angry or annoyed.

When I first joined this forum,My goal is to complete the task which create 100 useful post and Comment now when I was newbie I keep posting and commenting none stop just to complete does task everyday I post and comment then everyday I also lost 20-30 post and comment my post decrease every single time.

Now my post are not being deleted that much the highest post that can decrease in my post and comment is 2-5 post or comment. The reason my post and comment is not being deleted is because of this :

1. I choose topic that I consider useful and worth taking time to reply and sometimes even give reaction if they earn my respects.

2. I  Choose my words careful and i always check my grammar and spelling so that the reader will understand my opinion or contents.

3. I take time to think before commenting or posting when i say take time what i means is think how to reply with better and more courteous approach.

4. I Choose to avoid topic that are short and not useful and I dont like answering questioned that is already been answer.

5.I only comment when I know the topic well and I avoid topic that I have zero knowledge about.

6. When I create a content I normally create topic that are unique or topic that will only help improve others users contents but I avoid creating contents that are repetitive.

7. Sometimes I do give bad reaction to users who are spamming and creating useless content its not bad to give bad reaction it help improve the forum by reducing people that are not needed here.

That all thank you for taking time to read this hope this help you improve some ideas.

Thank you for sharing your techniques to not get your post deleted. I do think that following these can really let you avoid having warning points and makes you a good member here by not sharing your thoughts randomly and easily since you know the topic, better to think through about it and then that's the time to share.

4 hours ago, Fattkidd said:

We have same strategy. After getting 10 uncounted posts, I started checking and reading what the topic is all about. If I see to it or have doubts that some newly posted topics will get removed sooner, I try staying away from them. Specially after encountering the error message "we could not locate the item you are trying to view" when I am about to submit my reply in some topics many times this month. Now I only had one uncounted post for this week. I also give heart to thread owners and commenters if I get satisfied with their explanations and make sure I give my best too when commenting. And like you, I never enter into some topics if I am not that familiar and cannot give my best answer. Thanks by the way for sharing your wonderful tips and strategy when posting. This is a big help specially to newbies who are struggling what to do to avoid getting uncounted/deleted posts.

• Useful or interesting 1

Claim daily free coins and do more tasks to earn faster, https://www.thecryptofaucet.com/?r=17218

claim free ZEN every 20 hours, https://getzen.cash/auth/register?ref=152571

join me in this wonderful gambling site and win daily, https://windice.io/?r=k31fsc092

This is right, I recently noticed that some members here are replying to some topics not for enrich this forum and make the other members know somethings new, but for posting and make their profile filled with topics, this is one of the worst problems that we need to reduce it or finish it once for all

my comment had been deleted repeatedly and I had reposted it, initially genuinely believing this was a mistake, it was agreed that my original comment should stand, and that the only comments that should remain were the moderator's and two of mine (my original comment and an ancillary one that contained a command to verify my reasoning, but since to me the issue was so obvious, I decided to remove it later to reduce noise).

Yes, i am choosing wisely my topics i am posting on. I always want to avoid having a deleted post so that i will not make a new post to fill up the counted deleted post. Also, i make sure i construct sentence that people here will understand.

Thank you for sharing your tips. I would remember that. It's better to have a unique topic just like what you said in order to grow as a cryptotalk member. Redundant topics are not really helping out.

22 hours ago, Fattkidd said:

Thank you very much for the useful tips on how we can be very safe in this app with out getting our post deleted at any point in time thanks for the useful tips.

22 hours ago, Fattkidd said:

Hey friend I agree to your post I really thankful to you for  your useful information I always try to choose the topic I know about it and follow the rules so I can't deleted my comments it's happy for me 

I have experience my counts to be deducted. We cannot avoid if we have commented to those topics which are for moderators not useful. How can we protect ourselves on this matter? 

Yeah you can choose to be careful on which topic to post and on which not to post just know you will never know which post always get deleted I don't think we can really avoid this 

Let be sincere, is it possible for a good comment which was not copy to deleted, because I also held people complaining about it in the forum.

Edited by Ovis25

To avoid deleted topics or comments, you just need to create quality and meaningful post so that if your post could help those member here, your post won't be deleted anymore. 

If we need to avoid deleting of our topics and replies we should make sure that's we are posting usefully and constructive topics and replies only

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Yeah You are right.Avoid the topic which have been swollen.Just keeping on posting and sharing your knowledge.

Thank you for sharing this. Yes you're right especially to the part of user that comments even he or she doesn't have knowledge in that topic. Because if that action continue I am very sure, you can get violation and the worst is the deletion of content.

This is good if your post not deleted. If any person does not make good post and make comment with irrelevant data then its post deleted. Thanks for sharing good rules for making comment or post. This is best for all crypto talk member.

I agree with you that we must be care about words choosing and spelling which i use in any comment or post.

On 2/4/2020 at 3:42 PM, Vanessa said:

I have experience my counts to be deducted. We cannot avoid if we have commented to those topics which are for moderators not useful. How can we protect ourselves on this matter? 

Moderators are only looking for the post which are understandable and it is not matching with any post, thats is only post thats cannot be deleted

I think the most important thing in making a post is our own original, our own writing. no need to sort out which topics you find useful and not, because everyone's views are different. precisely the most important thing in my opinion is knowledge. that is how you understand the topic and how you should post there. if you do not understand, do not be forced to make a post, or you can make a post whose contents about the question. whether counted or not, I don't know either.

On 2/4/2020 at 8:42 PM, Vanessa said:

Be wise choose topic that you think will be helpful for others avoid topic that are useless for example topic like "What is bitcoin " does topic dont need to be posted here because you can get the answers in google.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Thanks for this. I really have this in me when that if i see someone who posted a question I will answer them. Hahaha i think what you said is really right, but i cant just help it. The other tips is what i did also. I avoid those I have no knowledge about the post and just read them so I can gain something new.

Thanks for this information mate. It is very useful to avoid deleted posts. We should not just completing the 30 posts per day but we should make sure the replies or posts we are doing has a good quality not just nonsense. 

To avoid deleting your topic and comment you need to be constructive in every post even it's just not long post but if it's constructive and the thought can easily find it's okay.