Bitcoin wallets - Page 7 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Bitcoin wallets

On 11/14/2019 at 3:18 AM, Crypto123 said:

As for the Electrum wallet that  you have spoken about, I have heard about it but I have not tried it. I want to know what types of coins this wallet accepts and what fees it takes for transactions.

electrum wallet is excellent and the wallet is very much secured and also the transaction fee of this wallet is very low but speed is high.

There's so many wallet you can use to store your crypto it just your choice what best suit you to keep safe your crypto, as for me I'm using coins.ph and coinbase because it's easy to use and have high security features. 

Interesting post.. but i really like the safety way, guys try to make a normal phone just to send and receive the coins so you just make it online a minute.

• Useful or interesting 1

I'm using the blockchain but honestly I'm a bit worried about it, I'm exploring the nano S Ledger wallet, and I'm intending to use it.

Crypto Hodler must have a hardware wallet for maximum security. If you include a day trader you don't need it. Web Wallet is enough to trade.

There's so many wallet we can use nowadays to keep our crypto it just depends on us what wallet we're going to choose, for me I'm using a wallet that supported in my country. 

On 10/1/2019 at 5:02 PM, xBDT Script said:

The wallets I have used so far:

~ Bitcoin core

~ Electrum

~ BitPay

~ Blockchain.com

~ Ledger nano S

I do not recommend BitPay and blockchain.com to anyone. 

As of those which I've used, 

I've used blockchain even though you don't recommend it, but it is handy wallet

Coinbasw, has good security and doesn't need any fees of usage

Guarda wallet, I love its nature of being decentralized

There are many wallets for bitcoin as well as other crypto currencies. My first choice is yobit wallet and then coinbase. Besides Trustwallet is great too

On 2/7/2020 at 11:10 AM, Scriptwriter said:

To be honest, I don't recommend anyone to use an  online wallets to store crypto, because i have seen many people complaining their account got hacked, so i think it's better to use hardware wallets like ledger nano S or trezor etc,Hardware wallets are the best.

Online wallets also don't include standard features like signing a transaction, and also they don't let you choose which wallet type you would like to have. So it's not possible to choose a segwit or bech32 address on an online wallet.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

I using blockchain wallet for hold my crypto using blockchain wallet since 3 years very good wallet blockchain my favorite wallet.

There are lots of crypto wallet, so right now I'm using 3 wallet which is bitpay, coinbase, and blockchain. If Bitcoin org provide my fund safe then I definitely use Bitcoin org wallet.

Choose an secure wallet for protect all the money on this wallet if you choose an scam wallet then you can lose your earned crypto currencies easily and never transfer your currencies to unknown wallet or exchange which offers you to they double your currency .

Welcome with me
Just today I discovered this wallet, it looks like Bitcoin.org's wallet is good and the transfer fee is very low compared to the wallet I used
The best desktop wallet is Electrum, my question here is, how many currencies does Electrum wallet accept?

I don't know anything about this wallet.  I know nothing about how it is used.  I'm so sorry that I can't give you any information about this.  But I promise you I'll be aware of this later and I'll let you know.

So far I have used block chain wallet and green adrees wallet which are good wallets with acceptable transfer fees and ease of use

The most important thing in a wallet is to be safe

On 10/1/2019 at 9:02 PM, xBDT Script said:

The wallets I have used so far:

~ Bitcoin core

~ Electrum

~ BitPay

~ Blockchain.com

~ Ledger nano S

I do not recommend BitPay and blockchain.com to anyone. 

Coinbase and blockchain.com  are the best online and secure wallets.

i have used these wallets.

1. Coinbase app

2. blockchain app

3. Coinomi wallet.

4. Trust wallet.

i think for bitcoins these app is better then other bitcoin wallet and also much lower fee then other wallets.

I personally use a cold bitcoin wallet, it’s only you who are responsible for your bitcoins, it’s just what pleases the eye that no one else can use your BTC

15 minutes ago, Amra777 said:

Незнаю кому как как но мне лично нравится Криптонатор.много отрицательных отзывов пишут но меня ни разу неподводил этот кошелек.

Слышал о нем, но вот как раз Из-за отзывов не стал его скачивать и устанавливать, остался на блокчейне и атомике) они меня более чем устраивают 

блочкейн чисто для битка и эфира, а атомик для всех остальных монет)

тоже все транзакции без нареканий проходят, все супер )