Bitcoin wallets - Page 10 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Bitcoin wallets

Electrum wallet but Electrum isn’t designed for people just joining the blockchain space. It’s meant for cryptocurrency traders and investors who already know how Bitcoin works.

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

In particular Bitcoin currency, you can use Yobit Wallet, as it is safe to obtain the wallet code from within the platform by clicking on Wallet

في 15/6/2020 الساعة 20:43 ، قالت جيسيكا كارين:

يعد اختيار المحافظ أمرًا مهمًا للغاية لأنك ستخزن أموالك في تلك المحافظات ولا يمكنك المساومة على أمانها. لذلك ، اختر قضية محافظًا ذائعة الصيت. سلاسل مترابطة عن blockchain و Electrum و Trust و CoinBase و Atomic Wallet.

You can also use Payeer Wallet as it is highly efficient

in my opinion that

Best Bitcoin Wallets of 2020

• Exodus: Best Hot Wallet for Beginners
  • Electrum: Best Hot Wallet for Advanced Users
  • Mycelium: Best Hot Wallet for Mobile Users
  • Ledger Nano X: Best Hardware Wallet (Cold Wallet)
  • Trezor Model T: Best Hardware Wallet For a Large Number of Cryptocurrencies (Cold Wallet)
  • Ledger Nano S: Best Bang For Your Buck Hardware Wallet (Cold Wallet)

I never use any desktop wallets. I like mobile phone wallets only. It's always in your pocket. You can use them anywhere you don't need to check rates and coins at home, because they change at any time, and I prefer I like blockchain wallet.

Exodus is an easy to use multi-currency software wallet that is available for desktop and mobile. The wallet excels in its simple design and superb online support. The main downside of Exodus is its lack of custom network fees and the fact that it is not completely open source.

Among the many wallets that we can find in the market today, one of the best is Electrum. We say that it is one of the best because it is a wallet for Bitcoin that we can run on our computer, thus distancing ourselves from all the dangers to which we can be exposed on the network

I'll recommend Jaxx Liberty wallet for beginners. It supports about 65 coins (or more), it has integrated ShapeShift exchange client and it's opensource. But if you have large amounts of the first crypto currency, just buy a hardware wallet like Ledger Nano S.

Edited by AlexRay

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and a global payment system that can be compared to other currencies such as the dollar or the euro, but with several basic differences, the most prominent of which is that this currency is a fully electronic currency that trades on the Internet only without a physical presence of it. [4] It is the first decentralized digital currency - it is a system that works without a central warehouse or a single manager, that is, it differs from traditional currencies by the absence of a central regulatory body behind it. Transactions take place over a peer-to-peer network between users directly, without an intermediary, through the use of encryption.

On 9/30/2019 at 6:35 PM, hexwin said:

image.thumb.png.e1f3a4bc6ed3334a7317273345189373.png

For any newbie it is very important to know what wallets are and how to use them in correct way.

Best website to introduce you with wallets in Bitcoin.org

https://bitcoin.org/

Best desktop wallet is Electrum, but you can and compare it with other wallets.

There are also options for mobile, web and hardware wallets.

Always double check if you are on official Electrum wallet website:

https://electrum.org 

The paper wallets that are on the web or being able to create a physical wallet, it is sure that you recommend about this issue because before I had faith in these but one person doubted me by mentioning that we do not know who is behind those pages

I did not use tge electrun wallet yet now. Till.now i have used

1. Trust wallet

2. Coinbase

3. Tron link pro

4. Houbi wallet

And every wallet is best i think i feel so.secure to use it. But you always should justify the wallet before deposite there for your own safety.

Bitcoin  core wallet and the spectrum is the best wallet in this existence for storing the Bitcoin without any problems. 

I think one of the best bitcoin wallet is trust wallet. He established himself as soon as he appeared. It has a very user-friendly interface and many wallets for different cryptocurrencies. I think it's the best decision to keep your crypto( bitcoin)

• +2 1

On 7‏/10‏/2019 at 20:32, hexwin said:

إذا كنا نتحدث عن أفضل محفظة لسطح المكتب
للبيتكوين فقط ، فإن أفضل رهان لك هو استخدام محفظة Electrum.

فقط قم بتنزيله من الموقع الرسمي.

ملاحظة: يمكنك تعديل الرسوم يدويًا إذا أردت.

This is a very useful feature of manually adjusting fees for Electrum Wallet.
I have never tried the Electrum wallet
I will try it and share with you the experience

On 9/30/2019 at 5:35 PM, hexwin said:

image.thumb.png.e1f3a4bc6ed3334a7317273345189373.png

For any newbie it is very important to know what wallets are and how to use them in correct way.

Best website to introduce you with wallets in Bitcoin.org

https://bitcoin.org/

Best desktop wallet is Electrum, but you can and compare it with other wallets.

There are also options for mobile, web and hardware wallets.

Always double check if you are on official Electrum wallet website:

https://electrum.org 

good info so we see the best wallet option that we can save our bitcoins safely, good data I will see which one combines more

In the first time when I introduced my self in this adventure of cryptocurrency, I used a lot of online Bitcoin wallet especially to hold Bitcoins no exchange or trade, but now there are a lot of online wallet offers exchange, staking ... but I prefer choose the oldest and trusted website exchange like Coinbase, Bitstamp, Blockchain....etc to use their security.wallet, because they have invested on their security.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Blockchain wallet is a hot wallet, meaning that what you store of cryptocurrencies is online on the Internet, and the cryptocurrencies in it can be accessed through any device with the Internet and enter your account and your password.

Coinbase wallet encrypted digital currencies need wallets to be stored in, and cryptocurrency wallets are virtual, not physical, wallets, as they fit the nature of digital currencies.

I currently use TrustWallet and it has never given me any kind of problem, it is a reliable wallet that gives you your private keys. It has a functionality that allows you to assign a new bitcoin address every time you require it, I think it is very useful when making transactions with strangers that you do not want them to search through your BTC address when you handle money.

One of the safest wallets to store our Bitcoins are external ones, like ledger nano. Then I would put the desktop ones like Exodus, which has an easy-to-use design. And then the most used wallets by the critical geographic community, such as coinbase, uphold, blockchain, among many more.

I use electrum and I discover it the most straightforward to utilize. The others are likewise very acceptable. Particularly the bitcoin center wallet in the event that you use it right it is the most secure one ever made. On the off chance that security is the thing that you are after go with the center. In the event that you search for basically go with electrum.