Bitcoin wallets

On 10/1/2019 at 8:02 PM, xBDT Script said:

The wallets I have used so far:

~ Bitcoin core

~ Electrum

~ BitPay

~ Blockchain.com

~ Ledger nano S

I do not recommend BitPay and blockchain.com to anyone. 

I am using most of this but my favorite is the one which is supported by our central bank because it is so easy to cash in and cash out anytime of the day and anywhere in the world. I highly advise this wallet.

I think this wallet is a very safe and very popular wallet. You can use this wallet. The best bitcoin wallet is the blockchain wallet.

On 10/9/2019 at 7:28 PM, yukihirasoma said:

try using the blockchain.com wallet I've been using the wallet since I know bitcoin
if you want to use hardwallet try Ledger nano

this wallet is also what i am using one online and that is blockchain and hardware wallet and that is legder nano S which i store all my coins. 

There are a lot of application for trading cryptocurrency. Coinbase wallet is one of the best wallet in the market. I love coinbase. It is safe, trusted and secured. It is also faster in trading.also we cam use blockchain, yobit etc.

For the bitcoin wallet, I still entrust it to the blockchain. That's the wallet that I use right now, in my opinion it's a very good wallet for storing bitcoin.

I use coinbase, trust wallet and cryptonator as i am using android device,  cryptonator charges high fee but all of them are good, so you can use them...!!! 

There are so many wallets for bitcoin. You can use trust wallet, coinbase wallet, Blockchain wallet to store BTC too. You can find other cold wallets which are highly secured to store the funds. Such cold wallets have higher securities and low risks of losing funds. 

Bitcoin Wallets are bitcoin online services which give us access and wallet to store our bitcoin in online .these are free services and we can use them without any problem.

28 minutes ago, hunasaloow said:

Electrum is really the best bitcoin wallet because you don't need to synchronize the entire blockchain of bitcoin, I also recommend that you choose this wallet as the main choice for your desktop wallet. If security is what you have after going with the core. If you search for practical go with electrum.

Agree, and it is better to use Electrum with connected Ledger HW wallet to make transactions resistant to  malware (if any) on you computer.

The most used wallets are the paper wallet and the hardware wallet. These two wallets are very safe and work without an Internet connection. Also, use the blockchain wallet, which is an internet dependent wallet

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

From the above list of wallets I would like to suggest users that I and my friends have experienced Bitcoin Core and electrum wallet which is good and can be used to protect your accounts and balances and also it's a trustworthiness wallet.

The wallets that i have made use of in the past is blockchain, bitpay, exodus and coinbase. At the moment i am using the bitpay and the blockchain wallets simultaneously. I stopped using exodus, which is a desktop wallet, mainly because it is opensource and therefore there is no level of security on the wallet. I find that the bitpay wallet seems to be working well for me. So i would personally recommend that wallet.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 28.02.2020 at 04:44, acfacwadd said:

Yeah I get it. The thing is I am not after those forked shit coins LOL. I am cheerful with my holding and the security I feel with multiSig.

Number one wallet individuals can utilize is Electrum.

Quite acceptable cryptocurrency wallets. But I use Electrum cryptocurrency wallet, as the interface and everything else are clear. 

A crypto holder must have an equipment wallet for the greatest security. On the off chance that you are an informal investor you needn't bother with it. A web wallet is adequate.

I function electrum and I discovery it the easiest to use. The others are furthermore completely good. remarkably the bitcoin interior wallet if you exploit it due it is the largely sheltered one always created. If refuge is I beg your pardon? you are after stretch with the core. If you come across for nearly expire with electrum.

By the way it's really a problem that beginners do not know the real address of the bitcoin site, usually scammers sit on the .com domain, I once almost entered my secret keys on it, and then now I would have been with nothing at all. Be careful with domains.

I think the best bitcoin wallet is the blockchain wallet. This wallet is a very safe and very popular wallet. You can use this wallet.

There are a lot of Bitcoin wallet in this platform. I used coinbase wallet. Because coinbase bis one of the most popular wallet bin this platform. Many people used this wallet. Coinbase Bitcoin withdraw very easy and comfortable.

On 10/1/2019 at 1:35 AM, hexwin said:

Bitcoin wallets

for bitcoin only wallet there are 2 that are really worth. the bitcoin core wallet, but this is a full wallet so it will download the full bitcoin blockchain and those are a lot of GB. and the electrum wallet, this one is a light wallet so you don't need to download the whole blockchain, and it is also the best bitcoin wallet since years

I don't have a full informations about these wallets, because I never tried them except the bitcoin core wallet which is for desktop, but not for a long time, in the current time I use the Mobile phone version and the web version, I mean the online ones, in Phones I can recommend using Atomic or trust wallet, they are good enough in this field 

On 10/1/2019 at 5:02 PM, xBDT Script said:

The wallets I have used so far:

~ Bitcoin core

~ Electrum

~ BitPay

~ Blockchain.com

~ Ledger nano S

I do not recommend BitPay and blockchain.com to anyone. 

Thanks for this advice and I agree with that and I do not recommend using BitPay wallet because I had some problems with it and also the fees are not good for me

THINK POSITIVE

I am currently using the hardwear wallet that is not connected to the internet, and I use a blockchain wallet. It is very good to have such a site that I mentioned to know the available wallets on the Internet.

Thank you for the topic, many continue to ask frequent questions about searching for reliable and good portfolios for storing bitcoin, and I think this topic is the best source for them.