How will I withdraw from yobit please - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sharoncott

How will I withdraw from yobit please

On 2/3/2020 at 12:18 PM, Sharoncott said:

I'm newbie here I don't have much knowledge about how this platform works please how will withdraw from yobit after useful 100 post 

Go to your yobit wallet and press the minus symbol (-). Yobit will explain you exactly what you want to know. By the way there are minimum amounts set, for withdrawing crypto from exchanges and also fees. Consider obtaining a decent amount before withdrawing, or withdraw in an altcoin that has less fees depending on how you want to withdraw.

After 100 posts, each post becomes equivalent to 1000 Satoshi of bitcoin currency, and after collecting the amount you want, convert it to another currency because bitcoin withdrawal fees are high

• +1 1

On 2/3/2020 at 3:18 PM, Sharoncott said:

I'm newbie here I don't have much knowledge about how this platform works please how will withdraw from yobit after useful 100 post 

On yobit exchange. After 100 posts Click on (send to balance) and then go to wallet and click on your btc . and then you have to choose to converting your btc to USD or other currencies and then you will have plenty of options to withdraw.

Make sure you sent your satoshis to your balance first and then click the - button for withdraw. If the fee is just high, you can go to trade and buy ltc to have it exchange since ltc withdrawal fee is lower.

• +2 1

First of all you have to connect your cryptotalk account with the yobit exchange then go to the withdraw section and pm the currency you want to withdraw your money there would be a little fees on that after they decide your fees you can just transfer your money to your bank account.

I think is also the exchange sites and it has also a same method for withdraw,I didn't create an account on yobit because I do not complete my 100 posts yet.

This is very easy, all you have to do is to get a secured wallet and convert your Bitcoin into Eth so that the price may reduce and transfer it to your wallet.

On 2/3/2020 at 4:18 PM, Sharoncott said:

I am also newbie in this forum but I saw lot video in youtube about cryptotalk and yobit exchange. I saw bitcoin withdraw fee is high in youtube and they are telling not withdraw btc. So we have to trade btc first then withdraw our income at yobit exchange.

congratulation you have completed hundred post successfully now you are ready to get the payment you just have to do work on the daily basis that 30 comments on a day and you are eligible for the payment before that open yobit wallet from that you can withdraw your payment.

• +1 1

On 2/3/2020 at 5:18 PM, Sharoncott said:

Click "Send to my BTC Balance" at https://yobit.net/en/paybyposts/. What you need to pay attention to is that sometimes when clicking it doesn't happen, when it happens you don't need to panic just wait for a few hours.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

You will withdraw your money from yobit first of all you should change the bitcoin in your currency which you want and then transfer it into you bank account or go to any broker in that way you should able to withdraw your money.

It's so easy to withdraw from Yobit account. To withdraw your currency from Yobit, first of all you have to log in your Yobit account. Than click on wallet option. After that you can see all your currency. Select your currency which you want to withdraw. Then click on it's withdraw symbol. After that put your wallet address and amount and click on withdraw.

• +2 1

Welcome dear, its simple.. Choose the destination wallet which you want to transfer to, but i prefer to withdraw coins like LTC, ETH, XRP, DOGE, DASH and others but not bitcoin because it has very high fee. Trade your earnings to other currency then withdraw them easily by entering your destination wallet.

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

To withdraw fro yobit is very easy all you have to do is to understand the process very well, first you have to send your payment to you balance and next is to convert it to smaller currency like Eth and transfer it into your wallet that's it.

after you found the balance in your account transfer it to yobit balance then it is yours to trade or withdraw to any wallet 
but as an advice if you will withdraw do not use BTC to withdraw because it will cost you high 
but you can use XRP or LTC because it costs you low fees and very fast and these coins are in most of exchanges 

Hello friend, success! Once you have made your first 100 publications in the same section you will get your balance in a box where you can press and send it to your yobit balance. You can also do it at any time.

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

It's quite easy to withdraw your crypto payment after completing 100 comments, you can withdraw by linking your crypto account to yobit account and that's all.

I am a digital currency client and I work here consistently with some Yobit or I procure some BTC or Bitcoin, yet as a client I don't have a clue how to dispose of Yobit and what to do to escape itSo in the event that anybody realizes how to escape, obviously I would like to help

If you want to withdraw you money from yobit make sure you trade it first to alrcoin before withdrawing to avoid high fees.

i am also new here and dont know enough about this topic but i search it on google and find the method of withdrawing which is following;

• Start by logging in using the email address and password you've registered for YoBit.
  • Click on “Wallets” to view your funds as well as the available Bitcoins.
  • To withdraw, select your currency from the list .
  •  click on the minus sign under “Withdraw.”

this information i got from google and i share it with you...............😊

• +1 1

#😊Don't forget to hit the " ❤️ " button ! #🥰

If you want to make withdrawal in your yobit account just click the minus sight in the wallet and after that your funds will be sent.

How to withdraw your earnings?go to yobit platform and you can see how much you earned here and how much post counted you can send it to yobit balance,You can research it in youtube for more information.