How will I withdraw from yobit please - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sharoncott

How will I withdraw from yobit please

On 2/3/2020 at 6:18 PM, Sharoncott said:

I'm newbie here I don't have much knowledge about how this platform works please how will withdraw from yobit after useful 100 post 

You don't have enough balance to withdraw. You need to do 30 post per day so that they will pay you 30000 satoshi for it. After a week, you can withdraw it on your wallet at your yobit account. Always check the address of your wallet to keep your money safe. Goodluck.

• Useful or interesting 1

when you reach the 100 post you will be able to make your withdrawals to your yobit  account you just have to link the cryptotalk account with the yobit account, later you can withdrawl of yobit to wallet of btc.

Just get your bitcoins and exchange them for dollars on the exchange in BTC/USD trading pairs, and then go to the balance tab and click the minus button to withdraw .

On 2/3/2020 at 6:18 PM, Sharoncott said:

I'm newbie here I don't have much knowledge about how this platform works please how will withdraw from yobit after useful 100 post 

just go here https://yobit.net/en/paybyposts/ then click send BTC to your balance it will automatically credited to your account. then go to your wallet search the BTC click the minus sign then fill withdraw. go to youe email then confirm. 

On 2/3/2020 at 4:26 PM, kirubel said:

Just click "send to my btc balance" then you can withdraw from it, but the bitcoiin withdrawal fee is to high so i prefer to exchange with litecoin or monero coins they have very less withdrawal fee, but don't forget to link your cryptotalk account with yobit

You can  withdraw from yobit by different methods. There are alot of ways and trading options to work and so easy withdrawals.

Hey buddy, I am newbie here, I join just now, so personally I have no such kind of idea, how will it will withdraw from yobit, 

Plz help me I will get you soon....

You can withdraw your any amount. Per day you can get 2+dollers by this forum. People now easily work in this forum and earn more money

The first step would be to link your Yobit.net platform to the cryptotalk forum. Then you can earn, and also check if all the pist are counted and verified for. If any posts are deleted or removed the same will be shown on Yobit.

Very simple question at first you have to sent the amount to the bTC balance then you can withdraw from there very easily and very fast. 

First you should post 100 and after that all your guaranteed post will be paid for 1000 satoshi, and you can claim it all in yobit platform, connect your cryptotalk account and there you go mate.

when you get aboout 100 posts then from there you will be paid 100 satoshis everyday so its important to look at your balance , it will be well to transfer the balance into your yobit balance and that will work well for you, you can use it for anything you want and that will help you some of the best way to earn some money.

• +1 1

On 2/3/2020 at 10:06 PM, Krysta said:

Well you can go to the yobit platform and then withdraw your cryptocurrency by going on to the wallet section and then search for the crypto that you want to with click the minus button

It's a simple way that we can do then withdraw the crypto currency and then go to the wallet to do something wanting to click the minus button so that it can launch the job.

After 100 useful posts complete you will receive 1000 Satoshis per post for withdraw goto yobit payment page click on send balance done your balance added.

After earning some Sathoshis go to yobit, click on  send to my btc balance.  It will directly go to your yobit wallet. you can withdraw money from btc,  but remind that btc withdrawal fees are high.

On 2/3/2020 at 5:18 PM, Sharoncott said:

tips to reduce withdrawal fees on yobit is to use perfect money or by usdte apart from these two things you can also use tron

You will have a option to withdraw in yobit but check the fee for withdrawal of other currency . Yobit is safe for more information you can watch videos on youtube

Edited by Novacore_99

Just go to yobit then you need to send your BTC earn from cryptotalk campaign in btc balance and then you will see in the menu bar the wallets then click it find the BTC then you may see the withdraw there put you online wallet address.

On 2/3/2020 at 6:58 AM, Abiaan said:

after having 100 post you should first create the yobit account , register it on its official site, you should create account with same email that you used on cryptotalk and then visit yobit.net/en/payperpost and enter your ID and then its done

But the official posts count appears in the cryptotalk campaign on Yobit, this is why you have to create and link your Yobit account to cryptotalk since you register to this forum and thus know when you have reached the 100 valid posts.

On 2/3/2020 at 3:18 PM, Sharoncott said:

Hey friend I agree to your post after posting 100 useful post you must post 30 useful post to get your payment in youbit account you just go your yobit Account select your wallet and pres options withdraw 

If you already have an account in yobit you can go to your wallet and then click the deposit.Put the wallet address and then confirm it.

You can go to the wallet option on the platform and then choose the currency you want to withdraw and after clicking on the currency choose a sign - and put your wallet address

4 hours ago, Zerocrisis said:

But the official posts count appears in the cryptotalk campaign on Yobit, this is why you have to create and link your Yobit account to cryptotalk since you register to this forum and thus know when you have reached the 100 valid posts.

nah i dont think so i made yobbit account and connected it after reaching 70 posts and it was counted there

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 2/3/2020 at 3:48 PM, Sharoncott said:

In order to withdraw your funds ,go to yobit wallet option and search the crypto currency you want to withdraw and click on the minute sign (-) there enter wallet address and amounts you want to send. But Bitcoin fees are high so it is better to first trade them to lower coins like XRP withrawal fees for XRP is 0.5 XRP.

On 2/3/2020 at 3:18 PM, Sharoncott said:

First of all welcome here. You have to click on send to my balance in yobit site then you see your earning in your balance. Then exchange with another coin because bitcoin fee is so high.