Crypto debt cards - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Crypto debt cards

I have no more knowledge but just i know, As of now numerous crypto organization give us free Crypto prepaid charge card and now you can gather from coindeal trade with free 20 CDL coin join quick just for first 100K individuals likewise we can attempt others organization.

• -1 1

With these cards and the app. You can invest, buy encryption, save on your wallet, earn interest and pay by using encryption as a visa card.

The topic is good, the idea is also, but now there are no places where you can spend cryptocurrency in general, namely spend without exchange through exchangers. I think that after 5 years in China they will already be fully paid with such cards, then all over the world too. But not now, for sure

• +1 1

I am very interesting to use crypto debit cards .I think this crypto trader is best for crypto investors because they simply buy crypto currency. Then they invest that currency in an investment pool.

• +1 1

I have never heard of this before, as far as I know, there are no bank cards that allow you to pay or buy products over the Internet, unfortunately not yet ..

In fact, if they only pay in ordinary life, then there is no sense in them. It is much easier to simply withdraw money to your card through an exchanger and already pay with a regular card, and not do something new, and the courses there will be bad, I'm sure.

• +1 1

Debit cards tied to crypto currency wallets provide an opportunity to spend your digital coins almost anywhere fiat money is accepted. It’s a working solution, at least until wider adoption comes around. That’s why they’ve become so popular in the crypto community. 

• +1 1

Well If you really want a credit card for your private key holding wallets like blockchain wallet then it might take time . There is already crytpo debit cards are available Tenx , Monaco ( Crypto.com) still more using this you can do your crypto transaction in real time...

The worst thing in the world is to have your debt in cryptocurrency, because it can be as low as well as so high that you couldn't even think of, so in my opinion it is a bad idea.

I think there is much time for happening this. No doubt crypto is getting progress day by day. But it is far away to beat local currency of any country. 

On 03.02.2020 at 03:33, Migo said:

This is right, because it is impossible to use bitcoin debit card where you cannot use it in your country, it is good but this method needs worldwide adoption to let everybody benefit from its features, or it will be useless when there is no adoption in your country 

I am for example in a country where such a card can not be used. It's probably just a matter of time. In the meantime, you have to change cryptocurrencies on the exchange and transfer them to a Bank card with Fiat.

• +1 1

I like the option of the crypto debit card and the fact that it is accepted anywhere that you want that accepts visa, as this opens the number of places that you can use your crypto for spending. This is very good in diversifying the payment system for crypto. However this unfortunately is not available in all countries and will take time to be fully rolled out. In the interim if your country is not supported you can use a virtual card, however i am very cautious here as it requires kyc verification which i am not comfortable with.

• +1 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

This is a good and smart thing if if this card can do what you can do with credit cards, ie bank. If it will provide you with a lot, too, you will not face any problem in transfers, transfers or transactions to buy crypto currencies. This field is in continuous development and this is good

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Personally i  haven't tried but i had seen the website Crypto.com and they are providing the Crypto credit card with 0% fee and seeing the site i am pretty impressed but let's see i will   see some reviews and i will take it.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I heard a lot about Crypto Debit Cards, I enjoyed it and I thought it would definitely be helpful. But what I want is still to be accepted in all countries. Electronic debit card also looks like a credit card and an ATM would be perfect.

On 2/2/2020 at 9:13 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Crypto is seriously getting adopted with the latest crypto debt cards like for example those promoted by crypto.com. With these cards and with the app, you can do so many things. You can invest and buy crypto, save on your wallet, earn interest , pay with crypto as a visa card. So many options and they are also completely free to get. 

I have read somewhere about it in a similar article. To be honest it is a very initiative the world of crypto currency is really growing these days. We are getting to more and more new implementations. 

Everyone is wishing to have cryptocurrency debit cards which isn't available for some of the countries, we some projects that will make it easier and accessible to everyone

On 2/2/2020 at 9:13 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Crypto is seriously getting adopted with the latest crypto debt cards like for example those promoted by crypto.com. With these cards and with the app, you can do so many things. You can invest and buy crypto, save on your wallet, earn interest , pay with crypto as a visa card. So many options and they are also completely free to get. 

That means crypto debt card is coming soon. This news is very useful. But I think crypto debt card is available when country allowed for this card. I am excited for this.

It's a great initiative but how can be get our crypto debt card so that we can avail all these services and in how many countries it is operating? Kindly brief me about it.

These things are very good, and what started in some countries and companies is very wonderful, as dependence on cryptocurrencies seemed gradually, as many countries have established automatic teller machines for cryptocurrencies in addition to credit cards offered by some banks, and we hope that cryptocurrencies can be used all over the world.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Not all Crypto debt cards are good and it is a scam so you should avoid them because they offer no guarantees and in the end your money is stolen

• +1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

On 2/2/2020 at 5:43 PM, Maxtron73 said:

This can really be a good experience to have crypto dept cards or to see them around and it can help to attract many to cryptocurrency,it also shows that crypto still has a long way to go.

• +1 1

I consider crypto.com one of the most successful sites in cryptocurrencies, has been able to attract many people to the crypto market by using great offers.

crypto debit cards are already a consolidated reality and a valid alternative to exchanges, they allow you to spend and buy with bitcoins practically everywhere, obviously they all require kyc, my favorite is wirex

Yes, crypto.com promotes payment with Crypto and offers good discounts. It also has a great referral system and many competitions every period of time.