Cardano (ADA) Discussion thread - Page 5 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Flangler

Cardano (ADA) Discussion thread

Cardano is a really distinctive coin, it has a good rank in the Coin Market Cap and its price is good, the Kadanoa blockchain has recently been developed and moved to a new blockchain, I was expecting that this would lead to an increase in the price of the ADA, but this did not happen unfortunately, I expect its price to increase now with The rally occurring in the market due to the rise in the Bitcoin price.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

This is just a great coin, and recently the price increase and take part in the bullish trend, I can recommend people to buy this coin. But, making sure they learn how to trade to know the best time to buy the coin when they price is low. 

Thanks for the good review and expanation about Cardano my dear. I am have very little knowlegde on what Cardano or ADA does and I was always wondered. What I want more to see is examples of how cardano is helping at anything it says it does. Ethereum has many and Cardano did not give us anything good yet.

• +3 1

Cardano was launched recently after three years of development and still we wait for more. It is expected to become a good way to increase decentralized applications adoption but the competition is so fierce that it can't all coexist.

• +2 1

Cardano is considered one of the top. Charles Hoskinson is the person behind the company that controls Cardano and it can be somethign that will last for many years thus the interest and the investors. It is not performing great as price does very volatile movemnts with huge swings but it is moving as all altcoins, didn't do anything exceptional so far.

• +2 1

Cardano is just another altcoin. It wants to be Ethereum and the same want EOS, Dot and Tron so it will just be more competition in something that maybe Ethereum already has offered too much and the rest won't have a lot to give.

• +1 1

It still is confusing as there are three organizations doing what exactly? They manage Cardano so it is not decentralized then? There are forces taking decisions and a man acting as CEO of Cardano. It is better to have this clear as for some of us decentralization means everything.

• +2 1

Perhaps Cardano has everything that says it does and still won't succeed. I see all the altcoin market with scepticism and I don't see the bright future all these cryptocurrencies expect to have. Most of them survive because of the very low running cost but if profits won't be shown they won't survive for too long and some might become not profitable for the few devs they run them.

• +2 1

I think that Cardano will have a great future and it is already becoming stabilized in the top places in market cap, having passed too much criticism they finally released the network and it is ready for adoption.

The hardest part was over and Cardano seems to be the scientific research platform that can push technology to advancement and the blockchain systems to more adoption.

• +3 1

I am not convinced that Cardano will change anything, but I am willing to wait for some time more, meanwhile I won't invest, since prices have gone too high for all altcoins recently but I will try to trade the ADA coin as it seems that marketing is more important to all of them so after some drop in price they will pump this again.

• +3 1

On 9/30/2019 at 6:36 PM, Flangler said:

Note: There will never be more than 45,000,000,000 Ada in circulation.

Was this a threat? We are talking about billions of tokens. It is not like they created this coin with scarcity in mind. Probably had in mind the Ripple success with 100 billion XRP but said that they should make half to look better. I don't know if Cardano ever succeeds. It is a long shot with small steps, which isn't bad but I am expecting a lot more.

Edited by kryptonick
  • +1 1

I was not able to make investment in cardano in the early stages, had recently found out that this is a good project and had recently made some investment in it. The current price movements are very promising.

• +2 1

The coin is very volatile now and it's Trading very actively on many exchanges. I really don't expect it but it seems the coin will have a futuristic and intrinsic value

On 12/2/2020 at 11:29 PM, Nazakat11 said:

Does anyone stake ADA on incentivized testnet? If yes, what is your criteria to choose pool for staking and how big your daily reward? 

@Whited35 may answer your questions in my view. As I have read in previous thread he is staking Cardano holder for long time.

On 12/2/2020 at 11:23 PM, zhoutong said:

I am not convinced that Cardano will change anything, .

Are you sure about this? Cardano Goguen Update is coming sooner. They will allow Plutus PL to be used for creating Dapps after the launch of smart contract in their network.

It will be significantly boost over the network as Currently devleoper are facing problems because of Solidity used in Ethereum Blockchain.

According to the report, Ada is one of the coin with good development on going. So I think you should convince yourself that cardano will change huge thing in upcoming days.

• +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

In fact, this is very cool, because the coin has a fairly good demand, and this is extremely pleasing. I think that it can achieve more in the future, the main thing is time. I hope that the developers will support their project, and after the update, it will show better results! Thanks!

This coin is one of the coins to look in the future because they are really seriously projects, and in don't hope if this coins would become worthless in the future. 

• +2 1

Trading is very fast, it is a volatile coin. Well I don't have much information about this But I heard from my friend that this is a good platform, you can make money from here I have been on this platform for a week but hearing this for the first time .

The future of cardano (ADA) currently looks good, its market in terms of value per unit has surpassed XRP, with an increase of 50% in just 24 hours, its base price was $ 0.19 and it went to $ 0.30 in the last hours, without a doubt a is an extraordinary growth, also your project is developing optimally, it is taking more importance in the cryptographic world.

I think Cardano - ADA - is a coin to buy, hold & forget about. I bought some ages ago & Im happy that Ive just left them in my Exodus wallet. You can now also stake your Cardano to loan out, thru Exodus wallet. I dont remember what the interest rate is but your making money. Regardless how littly.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png