Cardano (ADA) Discussion thread - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Flangler

Cardano (ADA) Discussion thread

great project, if you want to make some money you'll have to get in before it will moon.

This project has high potentional!

• Useful or interesting 1

Cordano на данный момент не очень хорошо себя показывает. Раньше хранил , но в итоге всё продал. Думаю особых перспектив у него нет, хотя все еще держится в топ 100 криптовалют.

Думаю проект будет жить с переменным успехом, неплохо на нём заработал в 2018 на битре))) Кто в теме те знают, как он стрелял, да и скальпить на событиях было просто замечательно XEM, XLM, ADA принесли мне и хлеб и масло =))) Команда сильная у ADA и вроде до сих пор состав не поменялся. 

On 9/30/2019 at 10:40 AM, Flangler said:

So Shalley testnetowrk is finally on and we just saw how priced reacted to it. What are your thoughts guys about this project? The Devs think that their PoS grants 50 - 100 more decentralization than others. 

ADA has my interest and I hope that it will increase its profits so that we can sell and make a good profit

Ceo Cardano said that the coin will be in the first place in terms of capitalization, and it was recently promoted, while the price has not rolled back to its previous value, so this coin should be in your portfolio.

A great project that proves itself day by day i wish i had invested earlier. i would make very good money.

It is a good currency, not with as much projection or fame as others but with a great contribution to the world of cryptos, it also has a good price and it is advisable to invest in it

When ADA enters coinbase the price will go up, the cardano project is much needed, a very good option to add to the cryptocurrency portfolio this year

Is one of the most interesting project . Cardano uses the proof of stake method, which allows you noto to need miners, as happens for example with Bitcoin, which uses the proof of work method. Cardano is therefore eco-sustainable as it does not require electricity for it use, a problem that is emerging with cryptocurrency that have adopted the other method.

Edited by lando

CARDANO es el ecosistema de la criptomoneda (ADA)

Cardano una plataforma de transacciones inteligente de código abierto que pretende resolver los problemas actuales de la industria criptográfica. Ofrece escalabilidad y seguridad bajo una arquitectura diseñada por capas lo que le da al sistema flexibilidad y facilidad de mantenimiento y permite actualizaciones por medio de bifurcaciones blandas. Se considera la Blockchain de tercera generación.

I have recently seen that Cardano is available for Staking on eToro Plataform. A plataform with many millions of users around the world... I wonder if any explosion in its price is coming soon...

Ada has shown us many things with their smart contracts, it has helped them to stay in a good price despite the eminent fall that it had in recent months, it is still a very interesting currency along with link is a currency that is very core-classified but we have to have Take into account something according to the volatility that it has right now I do not think that it will break historical highs it is a bit expensive to do it more with this bear market

I see a very good future for Cardano reaching high peaks of high prices, its development team is working very hard so that this crypto is positioned higher and higher in the ranking table

Cardano is a fairly strong and solid cryptocurrency, it does not have such high rises but its growth over the years has been constant, I can say that it advances slowly but surely, this makes it a good investment and additionally it already had its update to perform staking of the currency and get dividends.

Edited by velasco19

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

All cryptocurrencies try to be decentralized, but few succeed.
Understanding that most of the new altcoins are controlled by an organization or company (as in the case of Ripple and XRP or the Ethereum Foundation and ETH). While Bitcoin, it happened to be dominated by a handful of large mining farms. Cardano (ADA) is a currency based on three principles was started: scalability, interoperability, and sustainability.
Cardano, like any cryptocurrency, faces significant challenges. The main one of them, as for almost all cryptocurrencies, the competition (EOS, ETH, TRX ...).
At the same time, Cardano would be faced with all the problems that the radical decentralization process it attempts brings with it. Well, creating a healthy, self-governing ecosystem is not easy. Especially in an environment like cryptocurrencies.

ADA has a specially designed wallet and debit card Daedalus.  While u can transfer money to the debit card through Daedalus, it has the ability to convert the currencies in the debit card to the currencies of your country.

Cardano is a very promising vision - research based development is what we need. That will make their ecosysted resistant to bugs and hacks and we know how much money was lost due to mistakes in the code - tons and tons. But of course with this style of development the progress goes quite slowly. Since 2017 when the coin was launched, Cardano have finally introduced staking this year and Smart-contracts will be launched next year

This is what is necessary to know about ADA cardano, but currently it is advisable to invest in this currency, it is a pity that I did not buy it before, currently it reached the value of $ 0.1 and I do not know if it will go up more than there or go down, I wait for your answer . thanks. Greetings.

I completely agree with many people who have commented, and definitely Cardano (ADA) is a currency that is seen to have good foundations, I dare say that it will have a great future and many people will have a lot of confidence in it, they had already told me talked about this crypto and I definitely have nothing more to discuss, I think many should bet on it right now and not bias too much with other cryptos. Greetings.

It is a platform that offers security through layered architecture, occupies number 12 in the market ranking of cryptocurrencies