What is your memorable alt coin? - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
luv2709

What is your memorable alt coin?

First time when i was entire in crypto world i participate in a discord airdrop that is Experience coin and i earn about 300k experience coin. Then i withdraw XP (Experience Coin) per coin 1 satosi. And earn lots of bitcoin but after 3/4 day i heard and saw the news that XP coin price was increase and Per coin price is 20/22 satosi then i think why i sell those coins. And this is my memorable coin story.

Edited by Crypto Rifat
Spelling Mistake
  • Useful or interesting 1

No other than bitcoin cash my good ness i earn a lot here.before they said that this is just a shitcoin but this time we can see the rising of price of bitcoincash 32% whoaping price pumping.

On 10/8/2019 at 3:16 PM, luv2709 said:

What is your memorable alt coin? Indicate the coin from which you have either made the most profit or lost. And whether the coin currently exists or not.

For me that was and is Bitcoin.

I remember when I first time read about Bitcoin that was before few years (around 4-5 years) and it caught my attention very much, and I start to research about Bitcoin and how it works

And I remember that in that time price was around 200$-300$, and in that time I use faucets and some other sites to collect Bitcoin. My earning in that time was around 1$ in BTC per day, and after few years that earning jump x10 till x20 times and I was very stunned with that high jump. Till now (and I will in future) I support Bitcoin and try to explain to people (in real life) how Bitcoin works. And it's not just because earning (profit) than because of many benefits it brings.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

I remember Doge vividly when it was still 100 to 1dollar. Itwas my memorable alt of all time.  But it's improving everyday now.

Siacashcoin is my most memorable alt that i have. In 2018 im making a lot money from this alt, and siacashcoin is the second cryptocurrency that i bought when i entered crypto market

Onion coin is my memorable altcoin. In 2017 i joined and participate onion program and then i earn some onion. Then onion price was rapidely increase and i make profit about 250 dollar. This is my first online income so it is memorable for me.

My most memorable coin is kwatt coin I almost earned some amount of money few month ago ,I almost earned 450 usd in one year.

On 10/8/2019 at 9:16 PM, luv2709 said:

What is your memorable alt coin? Indicate the coin from which you have either made the most profit or lost. And whether the coin currently exists or not.

My memorable altcoin is XRP(Ripple). Why? Because it is my most used altcoin, following bitcoin. I also earn high profit through XRP. XRP also gives me opportunity to learn more about altcoin.

On 10/8/2019 at 9:16 PM, luv2709 said:

Deeponion, Vitae, Hydro, Nano (rai) Why? because i made 200K usd and build my own home because of those projects. And all of them are still alive today. By the way all those 4 are free airdrop project 😄

spacer.png

Recently, the dash has experienced a significant improvement, it is not excessive because bitcoin is also experiencing the same thing, although currently bitcoin is undergoing correction, at this time I do not have memories that I deserve to remember from altcoin

For now this is Bcnex or BCNX, all my assets are here and it's very easy to remember. I get profit and sometimes also lose.

Mine was ETH when I bought the coin at first  I was really terrified that I would lose my funds because the following week the price was as low as 2% but by the next week it increased I immediately sold it and I earn a good fortune

My most memorable altcoin was Peepcoin (PCN). This coin was considered a trash months after the launch but suddenly in 2018 after a year of its launch its value rose up to 10 satoshi. I made millions of pesos worth of btc that time. I continue to hold thinking that the price will no longer drop but suddenly on June 2018 the value dropped below 1 satoshi and it never recovered again. Though its a pain to see luckily I have withdrawn 2 btc otherwise all of it will be in the sewer.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

44 minutes ago, Krysta said:

My most memorable coin would have to be kava because in the first launching of god coin i made a lot of profits and i was so happy and then a few months go by and i still buy this coin

Kava is indeed one of the good coins. And I before planning to buy it because I want to participate in staking in binance.

Ethereum is my memorable Altcoin.I have earn lots of money thorough this Altcoins.This is very profitable Altcoins

2 hours ago, Tarek Ts said:

Ethereum is my memorable altcoin.i have made a lot of money with this altcoins.  it is very profitable altcoins.it gives us more money.it is one of the best. 

I never ral earned uh from the coin, but i know how profitable it ha been. be my coins are bitcoins and dash.

i think one of my best coins is DGB because this coin is the only decentlrised coin other than bitcoin itself and i have bought it back in 2017 and made so much money of it.

Well memorable is something different than the best. In 2018 I decided tot invest some money in MOAT. An altcoin for realestate investment but after ICO never heard of it again. Memorable but not nice.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

On 12/4/2019 at 9:52 PM, palalu said:

the most memorable coin in my opinion is xrb (nano) because from that coin I can get a lot of money during the 2017-2018 bubble👌

yeah same with you sir , i get XRB by claims alot of people dont see the future of XRB they sell otc with other people if he can hold until now they will the rich man .

claims XRB is easy by clams , i think at the moment not any coins use method airdrop like that until now i dont see new coins make airdrop like that.

51 minutes ago, sidik7 said:

yeah same with you sir , i get XRB by claims alot of people dont see the future of XRB they sell otc with other people if he can hold until now they will the rich man .

claims XRB is easy by clams , i think at the moment not any coins use method airdrop like that until now i dont see new coins make airdrop like that.

yep I think the way the distribution of xrb is very out-of-the-box, coins that I know whose distribution is similar to xrb are banano, but the price is very cheap only 6sat / banano

On 10/8/2019 at 7:16 PM, luv2709 said:

It was 2018 when I brought about $25 worth of ucash coin from btcalpha and sell $675 dollars huge profits. Last year i brought $100   wroth of dent coin after huge dumping I sell that coin only $20 dollars. Now a days i am very careful before invest any coin.      

IOST is the coin where I made the most profit and I think this happened two years ago when the price of this coin was pumped and I was holding a big quantity and made a profit of a couple thousand dollars 

The alternative currency for me is the ethereum. I have made many profits through it, and I have also made losses really. It is an unforgettable currency.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

my  memorial altcoin was Onion coin because i am earning a lot of money from deeponion in past.

so i think deeponion is the best.

but price now become poor

5 minutes ago, Voida said:

I heard about ZEC, but didn't developed concerned to invest in it, or allow to have some coin of it.

i have  been telling the people on this forum for a long time about zcash and how it would be the best performing asset in 2020 but nobody listened