What is your memorable alt coin? - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
luv2709

What is your memorable alt coin?

What is your memorable alt coin? Indicate the coin from which you have either made the most profit or lost. And whether the coin currently exists or not.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 4
  • +2 2

cvzzu9u.png

I really remember when ETH was only a few dollars, and within a few years ETH was worth hundreds of dollars
and I sell ETH at the right time, when ETH is priced at 1k$

Edited by yukihirasoma
  • Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

the memorable altcoins that gave me huge profit was Vibe I joined their ico campaign and got earned 10,550$ for 2 moths working to their bounty signature campaign, even now this token can trade in some of the platform.

Coinmetro XCM, because i got this coin from bounty around 2-3 years ago and the exchange start open and operate in this year and i finally can sell my tokens and the amount is not bad at all.

of course the bitcoin and ETH.. i buy it 2 bitcoin 18 ETH. when its bitcoin price is $300 and ETH is arround $10. then i forgot about it. when bitcoin goes boom, i remember that i have 2 bitcoin on my blockchain wallet and 22 ETH on my ethereum destktop wallet. then i sold it at ath. it's very unforgetable moment.

Edited by I-KUN
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

On 10/8/2019 at 9:16 PM, luv2709 said:

What is your memorable alt coin? Indicate the coin from which you have either made the most profit or lost. And whether the coin currently exists or not.

I think if I am not mistaken the PLAY token, I got earned on this at 0.42 btc way back 2017 it was a nice things that I gained that on bounties. Up to now it is good to trade it which is listed on kucoin. 

Ethereum, I really love this altcoin even though the price is destroyed right now. First joining until now ethereum has given me a big advantage

My memorable ALT coin is the PAc coin because i buy pac coin at first and on that time pac coin price is so much low and i buy that almost 6000000 coins in just a low price like 6$ and when the market will make a bull on that time i sell that coin atleast 600$ and i am so much happy on that time.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Big profits received with two coins. So as began their growth i was patient and immediately not sold. And wait to the highest price. these are coins... DeepOnion (ONION) and Nano (NANO).

My most memorable altcoin is litecoin. I think Litecoin has a great potential. I love litecoin because of fast confirmations and low transaction fees.

I'm glad that altcoin that I earned so much profit still existed, it was AION coin I earned $1000 when bullish market happened. That was the best coin that I earned profit so far.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Mine was pundix token before it lost It's price value to the bears. I got this coin from airdrop the time it was shared it was $7 within a month the coin rose to $300 after a swapped

On 10/8/2019 at 8:16 PM, luv2709 said:

merorable altcoin the most profit i get from TRX yeah i get profit from TRX this is the good of memorable for me .

and the lost of altcoin in last year i buy a sumokoin but the price dump so i get loss.

the most memorable coin in my opinion is xrb (nano) because from that coin I can get a lot of money during the 2017-2018 bubble👌

My favourate alt coin is Dogecoin.  Its my all time favourite as it has very less transaction fees. Transferring of any amount just takes the fee of 1 doge coin which is very very less fee.

Also I earned 150% profit on my 50,000 dogecoins  which was best for me.

For me, it'd have to be Neo, though I haven't made much of a profit from it since I started buying it earlier this year.  Everything has been going down, and Neo is no exception.  But the good thing about owning it is that you earn GAS, which has value also and it's a little bit like earning interest on your investment.  I love my Neo and I'm not selling any of it anytime soon.

6 hours ago, jitu123321 said:

Most memorable period of crypto is 2017 and in 2017 i have generated huge profit from some coins like nav,trx,emc2,zcl these are raised upto 100x for me and these are the golden days of crypto still somewhere in my mind i missing 2017.

Right to say 2017 was very best year for crypto and I think in that time the all coin was very profitable and yeah I remember zcl coin which was very best coin.

On 10/8/2019 at 6:16 PM, luv2709 said:

My memorable coin is ETH because i buy the ETH coin when market is low in 2016 and i safe that coin and i sell ETH coin when BTC will go up to 20,000$ and i got almost good profit on that time. Crypto is a good market and it is a great business for me and i invest my all profit again in this market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/8/2019 at 9:16 PM, luv2709 said:

For me is Credits I'm one of their bounty hunters and I got a huge amount from participating in their campaign, I sold all my Credits with huge profit, they are still in the market but struggling with the price because of the current market condition.

I made a good profit litecoin my 30$ before becomes 70$ but ilost big in btc haha.now im trying to hild multiple coins as well as bitcoin.if it will pump surely iwill get big profit,.

10 hours ago, xprince1996 said:

We are the same i got few ethereum in the past by selling my rewards from bounty and then suddenly price pump up to 1200$ and i instantly sold it. I wont forget this moment.

Wow really but.youre so lucky maybe youve now earning alot.i dont have lucky on bounty as well as airdrops so im investing i earned but a little bit only.

On 12/20/2019 at 12:49 AM, Crypto Najeeb said:

Yes man when the last bull market boosted than many coins blasted to a very high point and many people made a huge profit from them. So xlm is also one of them which has give a decent or huge amount of profit to many of it's holders which makes trust of many traders on xlm.

I also have few xlm isbut possible buddy to earn also good profit there this comming 2020 is this the year?when alt coins can gain huge profits?what is youre thoughts buddy

• +3 2

On 12/21/2019 at 10:52 AM, Win said:

Wow really but.youre so lucky maybe youve now earning alot.i dont have lucky on bounty as well as airdrops so im investing i earned but a little bit only.

Yeah i am so lucky in the past but right now even earning 10$ a month through bounty is really hard because most of the new projects now are a scam.

10 minutes ago, xprince1996 said:

Yeah i am so lucky in the past but right now even earning 10$ a month through bounty is really hard because most of the new projects now are a scam.

Yes thats true even in investment only few hours they scam.after getting youre hatd earned butcoins or cryoto they will gone like ghost.scammers are always there

10 hours ago, Ahmadtijjani said:

The coin i got further profit from is bitcoin which I bought at the end of persist day and i was investment it till date

Wow great so mean you are having big profit out of it.?is there any coin you are holding right now?and what was youre favorite coin buddy aside from.bitcoin

On 12/21/2019 at 11:23 AM, kusvuw10 said:

The highest profit altcoin I receive is eth. I have earned a lot from it, it is number one, I will not buy other altcoins eth

Wow really.great but eth is only second frim bitcoin. Right?do you think this will cross the current butcoon price now.i see eth have a big potential in the market.

On 12/19/2019 at 8:17 AM, Viktor_Gavrikov said:

For me the most memorable altcoin is Ethereum. The main ETH achievement and the contributions to the cryptoworld are Ethereum Smartcontracts.

There is a lit of investors now are looking for etherium as tne next giant crypto coin.this coin is 2nd from bitcoin and hope it will be more close now to the price of bitcoin

35 minutes ago, Win said:

Yes thats true even in investment only few hours they scam.after getting youre hatd earned butcoins or cryoto they will gone like ghost.scammers are always there

Yeah yeah thats how crypto scam works now. I think it is best if you try the investbox feature of yobit there you can invest risk free and earn easy profit.