What is your memorable alt coin? - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
luv2709

What is your memorable alt coin?

Greetings, my friend
Alternative currencies have been in operation since 2018
I worked on months, including ethereum, litecoin, and dogecoin
Like Facebook's stable currencies: Libra

I remember the hyper coin where they paid you to play team fortress 2, and it was involved in gaming. I'm not sure what happened to this coin though. It was a very innovative gaming use altcoin, but it seems to have disappeared now with the creator going away sadly.

6 hours ago, xprince1996 said:

Yeah yeah thats how crypto scam works now. I think it is best if you try the investbox feature of yobit there you can invest risk free and earn easy profit.

Hello ok i will try buddy wow youre pinoy too.can i speak tagalog here hehe.by d way what is the minimum deposits bro ive scamm mire than 100$ before now im always looking for a free sir.

Bitcoin, Ethereum, Iconomi, Stratis, Antshare, and Mobilego. They all still exist and make me fly and happy. No other coin does the same until now. 

This year is not good for any crypto.  My favorite altcoin is bitcoin , Dogecoin. Ethereum.  They are oldest Cryptocurrencies. And Bitcoin is King of all Cryptocurrencies.

12 hours ago, Win said:

Hello ok i will try buddy wow youre pinoy too.can i speak tagalog here hehe.by d way what is the minimum deposits bro ive scamm mire than 100$ before now im always looking for a free sir.

Yeah i am pinoy lol we cant speak tagalog here but in the future it is possible when Filipino local board is implemented. You can start your investment in yobit with a minimum of 10$.

2 hours ago, xprince1996 said:

Yeah i am pinoy lol we cant speak tagalog here but in the future it is possible when Filipino local board is implemented. You can start your investment in yobit with a minimum of 10$.

Ok sir thank you.and iwill try that sir.do you also have investment in that sir?and in 10$ how much iwill earn to that after the contract 

On 10/8/2019 at 9:16 PM, luv2709 said:

What is your memorable alt coin? Indicate the coin from which you have either made the most profit or lost. And whether the coin currently exists or not.

I wont forget the tron I bought it when the price is really high and hold it for almost a year and when I came back the price was fall to the ground.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

ZCL is the memorable coin for me

Simply put, is the currency from which i  made the most profit in 2017, when it turned $ 300 into more than $ 1,250 in approximately one month. I was a beginner, so I lost that money again.

• +1 1

3 minutes ago, guatazoo said:

It was litecoin, i never get y money dob;ed in a pump but in litecoin i got more than a double within few weeks.

In what year is that? do you get it by mining or simply buying it? I forgot to add Litecoin to my epic list. I remember mining them and had some extra DOGE as a bonus. 

On 10/8/2019 at 6:46 PM, luv2709 said:

What is your memorable alt coin? Indicate the coin from which you have either made the most profit or lost. And whether the coin currently exists or not.

Gas coin .i have gained twice upto 100% gain in a single day.isnot it awesome.100% ina day.gas coin has always given me good return.it is a sleeping giant.invest in gas coin.it 1 dollar now from 92 dollars all time high.

13 hours ago, Win said:

Ok sir thank you.and iwill try that sir.do you also have investment in that sir?and in 10$ how much iwill earn to that after the contract 

Yes i have it depends on how much daily interest you choose because there are coins that can give you 5-10% daily interest.

I have the impression of a token called tch or thore cash, where when I bought the token with $ 10 after a while I got many times the profit or about $ 350 in a few months of hodling,and it turned out that my decision was right because it had sold all the tch I had, because not long after that tch crashed and didn't go up until now,

But there are many ups and downs that I have experienced before, which I can't all express in one post ...

On 12/24/2019 at 11:19 PM, RickProdMitx said:

Bitcoin is still the best choice for me. I also invested EOS, XVG and AE this year. We all think that this year is a year when the public chain broke out, so I think EOS and AE will have great potential for development.

Yes your idea is right EOS coins are very good coins and XVG coins look great with that too, but I was surprised to see BCH, this coin became very popular very fast and prices are very good, supply is very good, how is BCH coins so quick.  I could not understand the market had expanded.

I like EOS.Like Ethereum, EOS also provides a platform for developers to build decentralized applications. Its technology differs, though, as we’ll soon see.

3 minutes ago, iroman01 said:

Altcoin favorit saya di tahun 2019 adalah Ethereum. Ini adalah mata uang digital yang baik untuk berinvestasi, koin memiliki semua potensi untuk pertumbuhan yang baik di masa depan meskipun harga saat ini tidak meningkat tajam.

I also like ethereum, especially if I want to buy it now, then I don't have to pay a fortune to get 1 eth,

But I also consider zcash or dash, which I used to have in small quantities because the price was very expensive to buy in 1 units,

I also still remember how zcash and dash used to be valued in the tens of thousands of us dollars, but unfortunately the cryptocurrency market pressure depressed the price of most cryptocurrency..

1 hour ago, iroman01 said:

My favorite altcoin in 2019 is Ethereum. It's a good cryptocurrency to invest in, the coin has all potential for good growth in the future even though the current price doesn't increase sharply.

A favorite is different from a memorable, mate. But that is ok if Ethereum is the one. You only have one coin in mind? 

My memorable altcoin is cyfm token i earned much from working

but all cyfm stolen from myetherwallet i was disspointed.I earned

from doing hard work

On 10/8/2019 at 9:16 PM, luv2709 said:

Memorable for me is nkn token,i bought it on binance right after it got listed on it,i bought it for only 177satoshis the price reached 1050satoshis on the 2nd day,and too bad i was wrong,i set buy at 850satoshis instead of sell.,so i am a holder of big bag of nkn until now,waiting coz i dont want to sell at lose.

Neo coins are the most favored and most good and Potential Old coins, and this coin is very good and this coin has given me a lot of profit and through this comment I have been very profitable and it is veryPotential and it's members are very good and active so the price of this comment is expected to increase further in the future and it has also given me a profit

On 10/8/2019 at 2:16 PM, luv2709 said:

My memorial coin is Doge coin. It is a very good coin which I will advise everyone to invest in

Horizen(zen) coin is memorable for me because one month ago one of my friend recommended me that coin and I bought 10 coins. That time price of that coin was just about $5 but now it reached at $10. I have got good profit but still I feel regression that why I did not buy more coins.

Bitcoin for me.this is the first coin I ever earn and when I was looking more some more ways to earn these bitcoins .I found also other altcoins.and collecting these coins is now the source of my income to support my financial need.