Stopping loss is an advantage to who? - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

Stopping loss is an advantage to who?

For me, I do not use much of the stop loss feature because I am waiting for the currency to rise again and sell and this takes some time always and for this matter needs patience

THINK POSITIVE

I think that stopping losses will be beneficial to the person who installed it, with a limit suitable for me, I think it will help you minimize your loss of money.

On 1/31/2020 at 3:48 PM, Abo3laa said:

I think all traders who use stop loss in their trades don't have the patience to practice trading 
Since you're a trader you're you'll get profit and losses as we know that the movement of the market volatile, sometimes the price is high and sometimes the opposite, but as you move down the price of course will rise maybe the same day or after several days. 
Then why do you use the benefit of stopping the loss, which, if the currency reaches the specified price, will inevitably lose? 
Why don't you just hang in there and make some money? 
For me, I don't use that quality. I've always been patient. 
How about you, buddy?

i don't want to be rude, but i think you don't know how trading works. if you are sacalping then the stop loss is useless but on all other type of trades the stop loss is essential. if you don't use a stop loss you are not trading, you are just holding and praying that is a common strategy for newbie that know nothing about trading

That is a popular miscalculation if you are simply just outset the vacation to help dealing. When I likewise experienced these problems in addition to I must claim, it's on account of Fortitude. Rookies tend to have limited fortitude, also, to imagine that as long as they store the item available intended for long, some might eliminate more than many people without a doubt burning.

Well, If you are a Forex or Margin trader, This is very crucial to use stoploss. But if you are talking about the Cryptocurrencies no marginal thrading, then I can agree with you. that patience is the key here. and you can buy small lots on the way down. and when the price reverse you will have great profits.

If you enter a position, you can use the highest and lowest price frequencies to place the stop loss. These are the logical places to place a stop loss since it is the closest price that sellers and buyers had the desire to conduct buying and selling operations.

am clear in your mind that the application of prevent passing away is an advantage, but the as a rule chief article is to be familiar with how and someplace it is second-hand and to revise the add up to that we ought to label as a stop loss is the on the whole notable issue in the process.

On 1/31/2020 at 3:48 PM, Abo3laa said:

I think all traders who use stop loss in their trades don't have the patience to practice trading 
Since you're a trader you're you'll get profit and losses as we know that the movement of the market volatile, sometimes the price is high and sometimes the opposite, but as you move down the price of course will rise maybe the same day or after several days. 
Then why do you use the benefit of stopping the loss, which, if the currency reaches the specified price, will inevitably lose? 
Why don't you just hang in there and make some money? 
For me, I don't use that quality. I've always been patient. 
How about you, buddy?

I really dont use a stop lose at all , all my trade is made instantly without any waiting time just buy or sell and go hold or sell again in the same time because i dont have a time 

On 2/10/2020 at 4:11 PM, pasha2123 said:

I agree with you. Since on short trading this strategy may be more unprofitable since the market is very volatile and often people are simply thrown out of position by the real market movement.

By using stop loss and take profit orders, you can have more control over your trades and money, and both can reduce your risk and maximize your profit potential. Stop losses as a strategy used to minimize risks compared to rewards. The plan usually works for larger transactions and longer profit-taking points.

It is very good advantage to us to have a stop loss, because it will serve as an advantage to reduce the loss of our capital

On 2/2/2020 at 4:39 PM, talo122 said:

When you are trading without stop loss and leave the choice of getting out of the market in a loss you will not be able to get out because you will always hope the market will go in your direction, wich will leads to a bigger losses. 

Indeed, you should expect everything to happen. 

Trading without a loss is great but without loss for sure you'll not learn some things.  

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 2/14/2020 at 7:53 PM, BitCryptoCoin said:

I do not use this stop lose or gain profit. I am not a good trader but I earn and o do not lose and I trade long term trades. 

We save ourselves from unwanted loss. So if you do not have the information before this article, you must use it now. have a great succession and if you are an influential trading medium, you will completely evade your money

• Useful or interesting 1

Expert in trader also not judgify crypto market, because he just analysis and follows charts, then he do trade but so many times experts expectation fail, then this stop loss feature works and when our trade goes in loss this stop loss stop our huge loss, and human nature is greedy we never stop our trade when we loss, so use this function properly when we opens any trade.

Patience is a good thing, but the stop loss is like a safety net for those that are invested in trading. For example, the stop loss will be set at an amount they are comfortable losing and which they can afford to lose. Any larger value they pull out to avoid further losses. It is possible that the price will rise, however it is also possible that the price will decrease even further and you need to know where to draw the balance.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 2/18/2020 at 4:29 PM, Eminoko said:

I do not like stop if I am losing already. I like it when I have gained and just use it to minimise lose of profits. 

you exit the market with a loss of 2% better than your exit with a 20% loss. Think of it well my friend. At the same time after some days it goes down. That is when traders understand the nature of the market and can take advantage to avoid the factor of losses.

I agree with you as i am also experiencing many such users who are impatience and get panicked very quickly with the ups and downs of the market as a trader we need to acknowledge both the situation to bee more perfect and professional trader.

Stop losing can save you a lot of money over a long period of time. For example during the last recent crash of bitcoin you could have saved a lot of money if you had stop loss activated 

When trading, I set up in such a way that I expect both profit and loss. Only in the amount if the profit is greater I am happy. And I think that in total I made a good deal.

The use of stop loss is the best that you can learn, since the market always has its impulses and reversals, in bullish or bearish movements called guideline, based on the analysis you must locate that impulse reversal, or a reversal of trend change  .

This feature is useful for those who earn on perpetual contracts , the price has fallen down and the person has set its minimum threshold for closing the transaction when bitcoin falls below a certain price.

16 hours ago, jack0 said:

stop loss is a major thing in trading, without stop loss, trading would be very risky and result higher losses.

It is not much risk on crypto trading lite it is in fiat margin trading, but in cases like what happened this march are rare but you can see the importance.

Stop loss strategy is not an advantage, it is a preventive measure to stop a disaster. Obviously, it is most favorable for amateur traders because if they encounter with a falling market, they don't know how to save their investments in a wavy situation. It is better for them to get out of the situation but stop loss can be a disadvantage for knowledgeable traders because they have the ability to remain in the market and fight for profit by changing positions repeatedly and keeping the value of what they have invested in.