Stopping loss is an advantage to who? - Page 6 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

Stopping loss is an advantage to who?

Hi friends.

STOP LOSS is the mechanism that keeps you in game if you are a daytrader. If you don't do it, you stop being a day trader and become a long-term trader because you will be waiting a longer time in your losing investment. And no one can guarantee that the instrument you are investing in will start rising again. It may even experience years of bear-trend time.

Thanks for reading and have a good day.

• +3 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

On 31.01.2020 at 17:48, Abo3laa said:

I think all traders who use stop loss in their trades don't have the patience to practice trading 
Since you're a trader you're you'll get profit and losses as we know that the movement of the market volatile, sometimes the price is high and sometimes the opposite, but as you move down the price of course will rise maybe the same day or after several days. 
Then why do you use the benefit of stopping the loss, which, if the currency reaches the specified price, will inevitably lose? 
Why don't you just hang in there and make some money? 
For me, I don't use that quality. I've always been patient. 
How about you, buddy?

There are quite a few exchange trading strategies.  And of course someone is aggressively engaged in this, and someone is able to wait in cold blood.  And I think both of these strategies have a right to exist.  But the middle ground is a combination of both tactics.  You need to be able to analyze the market and your wallet.  And at some points, wait for the greatest benefit.  Or split the wallet and play in two strategies, in which case you will achieve the greatest profit

I guess you don't get it right, this feature is made to help traders to stop losing their money even when they are not out of the platform, actually you are doing stop losing without knowing, imaging that you are in a trade and you began to lose then automatically you think you should go out of this trade.

• +2 1

"We grow by lifting others"

I both benefited and damaged it. it is very useful to use it if followed carefully. I think stop loss and take profit should always be used

In my first experience I thought I was stopping my loss, but after a few times the coin doubled and I felt the damage there. I could not use your patience, I was impatient, exchanged coins and suffered a lot.

On 1/31/2020 at 10:48 AM, Abo3laa said:

I think all traders who use stop loss in their trades don't have the patience to practice trading 
Since you're a trader you're you'll get profit and losses as we know that the movement of the market volatile, sometimes the price is high and sometimes the opposite, but as you move down the price of course will rise maybe the same day or after several days. 
Then why do you use the benefit of stopping the loss, which, if the currency reaches the specified price, will inevitably lose? 
How about you, buddy?

it is best to study the market and start with a low capital to get practiced in the trade. later if we can alternate strategies and try to obtain profits.

stopping a loss while the currency is falling is not a good idea. it is better to wait for it to return to the price you bought. cryptocurrencies always return their price

On 1/31/2020 at 9:48 PM, Abo3laa said:

How about you, buddy?

the character of the trader is different, maybe a trader like you is a type of trader who has a lot of capital so patiently wait for your trading to remain safe, unlike a beginner trader like me, if we don't use stop loss then our funds are very high risk, because the possibility of MC is very high .

When a real trader enters a trade he already enters a goal and with a stop loss, the stop is always placed at low support points, that is, when the stop hits, the price tends to fall even more, the stop is a trader protection

Stopping the loss is the advantage for all of us. Every One of us Do not want to get the loss. The Loss means the loss of Every thing that is very dear to us like the money and the other things. The traders and the Investors do not want to get the loss.

• +1 1

I absolutely agree with you on this. If I ever start trading, I'll definitely try to be patient. For example, the value of bitcoin is constantly rising and falling. When we invest, we should not immediately perceive the drop of bitcoin as a loss. Because it will rise again anyway.

• +1 1

The most important thing that depend  upon  on trading is the value of the market, which  is less in terms and also more. , but why do you have the next to avoid loss, you should be totally concerned about it that you will be done 

• +1 1

Whenever you set a stop loss, it serves as both an advantage and disadvantage for you because setting a stop loss at a given point would automatically stop that particular trade from moving further, in this kind of situation, your trade won't suffer much loss although the loss might be minimal while not setting a stop loss might allow that particular trade to suffer a huge loss at the end of the trade and that's if the market changes drastically. The reason for setting a stop loss might be because of distractions and lack of concentration when trading, it's better to set a stop loss in this case so as not to run at loss.

Well post,it is very useful sharing information in this forum because if we want to need experience and knowledge any platform and in this, because senior is share experience in this topic, good luck.

• +1 1

What do you mean by that? If you are a good trader then using top loss is definitely a job. Stopped damage can save you a lot of potential losses in the future. If you are afraid that you may lose something, Stop Loss is the right thing for you to use. Especially for day traders. 

I think that this function is an advantage for those who are engaged in perpetual contracts on exchanges such as Bitforex, etc., since there you need to guess the bitcoin exchange rate.

I have not had the pleasure of using this tool, but to tell the truth it is one of the best tools in the trade, since if it is modified to exit when there are losses and prevents us from losing all our money, this is a tool Useful when it comes to trading, it is certainly good to be patient with prices, but the loss band is reduced with this fascinating tool, leaving with some profit.

Well, I will say that it's just normal for someone to stop there investment when the price is going down, because generally no body likes to take loss in trading, so I don't see any problem when people decided to stop there investment.

according to my point of view the best relation to their senior plays an important role in your profitable earning through this form of trading in the section because when you create some creative ideas and discuss and share your senior than a senior will also give the best suggestion how to your loss in convert into your advantages and benefits and profitable learning through this site so it is very valuable and beneficial for you and your work on it.

My friend, according to my knowledge in trading, I think that the stop-loss feature is good, and the stop-loss price is set based on studied resistances. In the event that this resistance is breached, the price will be more likely to collapse, so you will suffice with a small loss.

Hello my friend
I think that this stop loss feature will keep us trading safely and we will not lose because it is possible for one of the currencies to fall a lot and not go back up for a long time and you will have to freeze your balance until the currency returns to rise

• +4 1

Stopping loose is an advantage to a trader as we know in every business especially those that doesn't have specific or fixed amount of price most either loose or gain but one most surely take the risk to be able to achieve the goal 

• +1 1