Stopping loss is an advantage to who? - Page 7 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

Stopping loss is an advantage to who?

Well in my own opinion during trading i always have that believe that am going to make some profit and I always avoid stop loss because it only take a patience trader to be successful when the price is not favorable and after a long wait everything do change easily and patience pay off.

Thank you, dear, for this wonderful benefit, and I advise everyone to do the work. This topic in general does not apply to everyone. We must technically analyze the work and put an end to it. If you break this limit, it will remain down in general, so dear, we must put an end to loss and limit the loss is  The most important thing that a trader must succeed is to do in general when he enters into a deal or does what he trades mainly because trading is the most important thing in it is profit until we get the profits. We must stop the loss if you find it at work Thank you very much.