Is cryptotalk helpful for additional income? - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kabir Hossain

Is cryptotalk helpful for additional income?

you can say crypto talk is the best forum in paying because there is not any site faucet or forum paying like crypto talk, the second point is to get many knowledge in the crypto currency world, i'm specially got more than 50% of trading information here in this forum, good luck for you freind

• +1 2

This forum is not an easy place for begginers to earn but with time they can because the more you read the more you learn and I have to confess that this forum has really helped many members in terms of earning extra money to there various wallets.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Yes this is the place where is the best to start in cryptoworld. Cryptotalk was very helpful because you can learn a lot of things that will help you to grow as an individual in cryptoworld. And as the token of this forum will be traded in the first day of September the earnings on it is big help for additional income.

• Useful or interesting 3

On 2/3/2020 at 6:32 AM, Vanessa said:

I can say that it helped me in certain way that I am learning while earning as well. I have withdrawn amounts which No one will give you if you just stay at home while participating and sharing your ideas.

For such reason i think the forum deserve our best towards making good quality posts that will make them happy and also make them create more features of earning just the way they did for payment if you give like or dislike.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 8/18/2020 at 5:13 PM, JohanDonne said:

The beginners that are not much aware to the cryptocurrancy world should use the forum carefully, they might be get banned, but this is the best way for them to learn regarding cryptocurrancy and the world in which it is been us

Exactly, beginners must use this forum carefully so that they can learn in Cryptocurrency better. Because this platform is very informative when it comes to Cryptocurrency. This is already a big opportunity to use the forum to learn. 

• +2 2

BetFury                                                   

2 minutes ago, bino said:

Exactly, beginners must use this forum carefully so that they can learn in Cryptocurrency better. Because this platform is very informative when it comes to Cryptocurrency. This is already a big opportunity to use the forum to learn. 

That's really true buddy, this platform is really helpful because it helps us gain knowledge about the crypto world and it also helps us to our finances. I already learned many things here so I am really thankful because I joined this forum.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes, before the new payment system, Cryptotalk is very useful and helpful in  making additional income. I can manage to pay bills because of my work in this forum. And if this new payment system is also payable start in September, this forum will still one of the best in getting additional source of income.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 1/31/2020 at 5:19 AM, Kabir Hossain said:

Cryptocurrency has been popular in rest of the world.There has many site to transaction cryptocurrency. Cryptotalk is new one coperative to another related site. Since it is a new site, does it easiar for begginers. Is it helpful for additional income?

i wouldn't call this new because its been here for few years now and also its a not easier to for begginers as many newbies got banned here if you didnt knew as they do copy paste and being lazy and stuff

• +3 1

On 2/1/2020 at 2:06 PM, Migo said:

Of course it is, you are still a new member here but with time you will see by yourself, maybe you will not find better source of income more than this forum, unless you invested, so stick with it this is my suggestion to you

Well, that's true mate, there's a lot of earning sites like cloud mining sites etc which is scam, but this forum gives a real profit and you can also earned some ideas and information about cryptocurrency.

• Useful or interesting 2

If you have extra time which you usually waste and want to earn money without any risk then this forum is good of additional Income.. AGAIN if you are a good crypto expert member then you should waste your time here because in crypto world there has a lot of away to earn money by you

On 1/31/2020 at 9:20 PM, fahima said:

yes...crytotalk is helpfull for additional income.... 

Yes crypto talk was helpful for earning good income working of 2 or 3 hours on this forum. I am a student and it is very difficult to continue my study but through crypto talk it will be easy and i am feeling confortable now. It gives us a knowledge of different digital currencies and informtion of different things, that things better for us in future for healty earning. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

I signup on cryptotalk because I want to learn about crypto but if I am going to earn too this will be very nice. I will read about it and try to understand. I read that we earn a token called talk. But I don't see it anywhere. Where is this sold on yobit?

• +1 1

I am for real did not join only for the income that I still did not have any produced. I am a week member and I learn that the payment is changing and new addition is made with Bitcoin payment. I do not mind because I learn and trade and profit but it will be nice to have an extra income from it.

• +1 1

All inhabitants of the world can achieve very good additional income from cryptocurrencies, but in order for us to achieve and obtain this money, we must learn, gain experience and patience, because patience is the key to success and ambush is the secret of success within forums

• +1 1

Yes cryptotalk is a good additional source of income to me because through this forum I earn weekly by posting of useful information. I like working in Cryptotalk because it's increase my knowledge all the time and l can earn from the forum when l sell my talk token by mid of October when they launched the coin.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                    

On 1/31/2020 at 6:19 PM, Kabir Hossain said:

Cryptocurrency has been popular in rest of the world.There has many site to transaction cryptocurrency. Cryptotalk is new one coperative to another related site. Since it is a new site, does it easiar for begginers. Is it helpful for additional income?

Yes @Kabir Hossain, cryptotalk is an excellent website for earning money ,not only money it is also helpful in gaining huge amount of information and also socializing. I have learnt trading from this website and many more stuffs.This is a very simple forum .Everyone can do work here easily.But with easiness  you should do more hard work. Have a nice day and stay safe.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png           

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

Yes dear crypto talk is very best and this is very real you can earn easy 2 to 3 dollars each day you have to spend 2 to 3 hours for your best income actually I am an English teacher so I can earn some of from my teaching and also I am earning from this site so thank you so much for this site thanks this is very real..

• +1 1

Going through most of the content here, I have huge promise that it does how ever there is a lot of good that comes when we are lost in some cases there is a lot of work to be done, because we are here to produce content and not make money so we need to keep on trying as hard and be sure that we are able to make good content, let it be that we are rewarded for good content people.

• +2 1

Crypto talk forum is a wonderful forum that pays its members for every post they make i don't think you can find a forum similar to crypto talk.

All beginners entered this forum through friends and advice from people who tried it and were able to earn money through it

Therefore, I believe that the forum will provide us with additional income in our daily life

• +2 1

Cryptotalk is very supportive and encouraging platform for people. It helps people not only in earning of money, but also in gaining of knowledge. Crypto talk provides a platform for a lot of people who work here and get both money and knowledge. My thanks to crypto talk forum for providing us such type of platform

• +3 1

it is helpful , it provides you payments for being active just for a few hours and all you need is general knowledge about crypto world , and at the end it provides you a good income which is about 60$ for now until October 15th 

anyway if you want to make sure that your posts won't get deleted or you want them to draw attention you will need to do researches before you posts and try always to write your idea in a simple way so everyone can under stand it and it should be well explained at the same time

Edited by yato987
  • +2 1

@yato987 ofcource mate , cryptotalk is really helpful for Extra income also , I believe that this is a great platform for those who who recently enter into Crypto market . new user able to get some funds for trading as well a good knowledge also . 

but we need to understand why forum is created , everytime we must trying To provide good as well valuable content here. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Friend cryptocurrencies can help you make money but you can also lose all your money. As I see it you need a lot to learn because this question is not asked for no reason. Do you know how to trade? If not then you are risk losing all the money you have. Do you have knowledge to write on forums and get something as a reward? If not then you will not succeed. So it is all about how much you learn and how good you will become.

• +2 1