Randomly bad reputation - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Randomly bad reputation

I just noticed that there are people who randomly give a bad reputation to member posts even if it is useful and this is bad as they waste their tiredness I hope that the supervisors will find a solution to this matter And I want to know the opinions of the members regarding this matter

If you opened my account you will see that someone give me 2 bad reputation for no reason !
but I have sent a message to the admin and he solve the problem ❤️ 
and I know that admins are working here everyday to solve those problems !

On 1/31/2020 at 2:01 PM, Nezar said:

I just noticed that there are people who randomly give a bad reputation to member posts even if it is useful and this is bad as they waste their tiredness I hope that the supervisors will find a solution to this matter And I want to know the opinions of the members regarding this matter

I am sure that when someone gets a bad reputation, moderators will look into the post to find out what's the problem with that post that made a member give the sad emoji to it. So what should happen is, if the moderators find out that there's nothing wrong with the post, they give the member, who gave a bad reputation, a warning point.

I moreover concur with you I do not know why they do that , I have zero notoriety right presently but my brother has notoriety in negative.

In fact, this is disgusting and these people are never different from the parasites that always try to spoil everything when you do not benefit from it, they must all get banned soon.

You are right  I also face alot of bad reputation . And also don't  know what is the reason  for that. There should  be rules for reputation. No one can give bad reputation without any reason.

Hello Dear Friend We all should post a good post for those who are very good at giving their reputations.  It has the power to post them well in their wake.  That's why I'll always try to give everyone a good reputation.  But it is better not to give the petition

No, they won’t fix anything. If a reputation has already been given, then it will remain with the forum member for a very long time. To fix the reputation, it is best to create your own topics with very unique news.I myself have been given a bad reputation several times for my great and helpful answers.

On 1/31/2020 at 6:01 PM, Nezar said:

I think bad reputation will make impact on your post. It can dump your post rank and it won't get enough audience. Some people do as like fun because of their poor knowledge.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

This is true I also agreed of this topic. In this forum people are doing their work they expect from others people to get positive reaction but there are many people who thinks that the topic is not useful for them.That type of person give bad reactions on their topics. 

On 1/31/2020 at 5:01 PM, Nezar said:

It is very bad to hear about that. These are spammers and admin should remove them. If you don't give good reputation so dont give bad reputation. 

Yes you right some people give a bad reputation without reading the post, that is really bad , i don’t know how this people thinking but is really bad . And i wish the admin find solutions to fixe this problem.

That's right. I'm getting some bad reputation from some people, and I don't even know why it's so annoying to me, but I exchange them for the same behavior and answer them with a bad reputation

THINK POSITIVE

On 1/31/2020 at 2:01 PM, Nezar said:

These members who give bad reputations randomly must be banned and considered as spammers. The only way to know if the reputation has been given randomly is by checking the content of the post.

I also encountered this, I hope the administration will make the same window as when you complain about someone's message where you can leave a comment , I would like that when dislikes people must have written about why they put it.

several ancestors are openhanded badly behaved response to advertise clearly for the reason that they don't grant with other members views this is bad, we must prohibit it, substandard effect must be certain to put up that are fully base

It is a very bad thing to ruin others reputation using comments negatively. I don't understand why most people find pleasure in doing such. We are all here to enjoy from cryptotalk but am afraid some of us just derive joy in making others sad. I agree with this post, if cryptotalk team can do something about that, it will be beneficial for us all.

The spot as well as concern their written content. They will often conduct this specific by simply not understand as well as little by little maintain consequently

It is not a good behavior to do such a thing really in the forum, if the post is spammy or without meaning you can do that but giving bad reputation to people that are making good posts and trying their best is not okay.

On 1/31/2020 at 5:31 PM, Nezar said:

Ocassionally I see bad reactions being given in some post, but I don't think it was intentional as with my personal experience, I press the dislike reaction instead of the like button as the buttons are very close to each other and it is hard on Mobile version. 

Dear friend,I agree with you,we shouldn't give bad reputation to any member ,this is not good idea ,we should encourage us by giving good reputation not to make others desperate

Dear friend,I agree with you,we shouldn't give bad reputation to any member ,this is not good idea ,we should encourage us by giving good reputation not to make others desperate

Bad reputation discourge people without any reason it is not fair to give bad reputation and it give bad impact on person avoid giving bad reputation with out reason.

Yes I really agree with you, I hope that everyone here in cryptotalk will appreciate a meaningful and useful posts by giving them a likes to increase their reputation.

Some members because of their low reputation gives bad reputation to others because they have some more, even if the post is a good one. Someone who was later banned told me that is what he does. It is not so mature enough. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Ah that's crab mentality. People who drag you down even though your posts are not useless are no good. They should not be a member in this forum. No member should be like that. Everyone should stop this mentality. You should support an informative post since the person who you gave a positive review will feel happy and motivated to create another good post.