Randomly bad reputation - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Randomly bad reputation

Yes guys I think there may be a reason to give negative reaction I'm also having a negative reaction ,but must find our mistake that why we have received directly we should not blame right there are giving chance by not deleting it.

Allow me to share population who consult important reputations with no amount recitation the spot as well as concern their written content. They will often conduct this specific by simply not understand as well as little by little maintain consequently. My spouse and I look-in that this manager will certainly place the down to the present.

Yes bro that's true and wrong too because even if a good post some guys are giving bad reputations to them that's not good. Id some one don't want to like a post, he should not give bad reputation unless there is need.

Such people should be expelled from the community on cryptotalk, and ban forever. If they do not respect themselves, then why offend other people. 

On 1/31/2020 at 6:01 PM, Nezar said:

I just noticed that there are people who randomly give a bad reputation to member posts even if it is useful and this is bad as they waste their tiredness I hope that the supervisors will find a solution to this matter And I want to know the opinions of the members regarding this matter

I think maximum of them are newbie. Because they thought they can make the post delete from theirself for giving bad reputation. But it makes worried to content creator. We should motivate content creator to learn new things.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

Yes it can be  If you give wrong information.  If your post is copied and pasted, people will give you a bad reputation.  Because they are not benefiting from the information you have given, but are being harmed.  That's why you're probably getting a bad reputation.

Giving reaction ( positive and negative ) is member right and we don't know what in their mind, report into admin I think will not helping. Hard way is we give them negative reaction back into their account but in their useless post/ reply. From there we can learn each other and respect other member opinion. Not to invite people for fight just respect with opinion out side their mind.

its really sad and disturbing to know that reputation is not properly used,many got like reaction even they dont deserve it and those who have good post don't get any,many give bad reaction just for revenge.too bad,even in giving reaction many cant follow well,what more with our rules.

Members of all countries of the cryptotech world are there for earning, we are all here to earn money. We all get love through posts and comments. There are titles in everything, even in this forum.  If there is profit, your reputation will increase and if you are spapping, then you are a fraud  Therefore, all members of the post, and everybody who appreciate the comment.

On 2/3/2020 at 11:54 PM, jyoti12321 said:

Well same thing happen with me In the beginning. And I too agree with you . Moderator will have to find some solution about this problem. Because ptlr this I too got bann for 3 days.

mainly the moderator are doing their best to make the forum excellent to all and thats why they check all the message here and if they get any issue they solve it.

Even when you are scrolling or clicking, you do not test the mouse or your finger even when you are using a computer or phone. In my opinion, those working on the phone need to be a little more aware. Especially for those who use the phone

Most of the people on crypto getting bad reputation because most of time I notice 

They posts useless topics which are not related to the given, so for making good progress here you must have to be active and be avoid of this,, it's depend on you just make positive posts then your reputation will grow earlier....

On 2/5/2020 at 5:30 PM, Shohel said:

Some people actually responded to you as spam.  I have encountered such problems.  But because they give us this response I do not know.

I am also exposed to this thing, it is very annoying, and I do not know how to get over it

I don't know why I'm getting a bad reputation. If I don't like dogecoin why should I get a bad reputation for it? This is my opinion. I think people are using this tool badly

User TaroSimple4you gave me a bad rating Why?  Report this user?

23.JPG

22.JPG

Edited by KURTAULI

I see a lot of members making topic about this, well this not happens to me yet. There are some members here that is really giving random bad reaction or at worse will report if you are doing great.

On 1/31/2020 at 5:01 PM, Nezar said:

I just noticed that there are people who randomly give a bad reputation to member posts even if it is useful and this is bad as they waste their tiredness I hope that the supervisors will find a solution to this matter And I want to know the opinions of the members regarding this matter

Yes i agree with you and i also face this problem. If our posts is useless then we accept negative reactions. If our posts are useful and knowledgeable we never accept these negative reactions.

Yes, it's bad to get a bad reputation as they might lead to a ban. admin should take some action against this behavior. Some do this for the fun but it's not funny. Most of us didn't here to earn only so its a serious issue that needs a fix soon.

I think this is revenge spam reputation. Some members here give those spam reputation even the post is useful.  Andn this is because those reputable user give spam reputation to those newbies.  

And forum mod needs to implement more strict regulation here in forum

On 1/31/2020 at 1:01 PM, Nezar said:

there are everywhere people that do that, for example on youtube people dislike videos just for fun. here it is the same thing, maybe they do that just because they are jealous about the likes that that person has, or  because they do that just for fun.

you don't have to worry about those person, they are on every social media and not only here

Some people might just decide to give a bad reputation to others just because of enmity and hate but I think the admins should remove such people as they are spreading negatively in the forum.

On 1/31/2020 at 5:01 PM, Nezar said:

I agree with you this is a serious matter because if someone does not give you any importance he or she will simply give you the bad emoji. But in my opinion the forum should have to make a new option for bad reaction can be made by with reason written with it.

i agree with you this is very frustrating when you recieve a bad reaction for no reason. Often there are registered users that just feel happy to do this, without caring for the other user's reputation.

On 1/31/2020 at 6:01 PM, Nezar said:

Yes you are right bro i am also seen this many times i don’t understand why people give bad reputation if that post are good.We should give good reaction which post are useful so that that's person inspired more and give us more information. I think admin should look at this matter.     

There are few new members who exactly do not understand things and give bad reputation without acknowledging the matter. They should more careful about it.   

On 1/31/2020 at 5:31 PM, Nezar said:

Usually I have seen when the posts are  not understandable people give them bad reputation. Most of the members take wrong meaning of the sentences.  So just write the post in simple words and sentences that everyone could understand.