Randomly bad reputation - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Randomly bad reputation

I don't think we can really manage members, giving a bad reputation is their choice. Maybe all we can do is just to remind

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Many people are giving bad reaction to post just because they don't agree with other members views this is bad, we should stop it, bad reaction should be given to post that are completely bad.

Actually if your post is very important then people gave you love reaction. But if your post is useless then people gave you spam

If you make posts which are helpful for others.which are meaningful then you will not get bad reputation.moreover you can earn good reputation from that.

Well, i didn't know what they are giving a bad reputations to the members are creating some useful posts including me? Im also face this problem last last day, im just happy because when i click to my notification, someone given a reacted to my posts then when i click it, i see the bad reputation and it quotes my reply in a good way. I hope the mods here will see that.

3 minutes ago, sincbizp said:

This could be a horrible matter for absolutely everyone . We ought to now not offer awful reaction to every others submit .

Well, they are abusing the 5 giving reactions per day by using it in a bad way, i hope this will be fixed as soon as possible to be clean this forum and everyone can respect their both members.

On 1/31/2020 at 1:01 PM, Nezar said:

I just noticed that there are people who randomly give a bad reputation to member posts even if it is useful and this is bad as they waste their tiredness I hope that the supervisors will find a solution to this matter And I want to know the opinions of the members regarding this matter

Yes there is many people do that and I don't really know why and without any reason . We need the forum make more restrictions about that because it's broke all our work

Luckily this not happen to me yet, but i see a lot of topics same as this saying like random spam reports or if you reported someone they will report you as well even if you do nothing wrong.

The member give the reputation if this is useful for only this. But the other people not consider that it is useful or not.

yep that is the problem, some members just tripping giving negative reputation to the good posts. The admin should take an action about this problem.. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

17 minutes ago, Dekay said:

نعم أنت صحيح حتى أنا أعمل بصدق وأحاول نشر محتوى جيد ، لكنهم يقومون بحذف مشاركاتي وحتى لدي سمعة عالقة في 8 وهي مخيبة للآمال للغاية بالنسبة لي

My friend, we all delete posts for us. You must make your posts distinct, important and useful and be more than 100 characters

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

6 hours ago, miskyming said:

yep that is the problem, some members just tripping giving negative reputation to the good posts. The admin should take an action about this problem.. 

Well, many people wants to be clear this kind of problem, the admins here are not always handle this so we need to take this action being an member here in this forum, if there are people giving some awful reaction that is trippings, kindly report them so that we are helping this forum to be clean.

We can't satisfy everyone and they give us bad reaction, that's normal and I think we should keep going. People have different mindset and experience, from there they can give us respond. The problem is when they give negative reaction because sentiment without clearly reason, the solution is send them message and ask why?

We need to take this step, if there are people who have some terrifying reactions that are tripping, please report. Well, many people want to clear up this kind of problem, the administrators here don't always handle it

you will surely get bad reputation if you post something unusual things that are not helpful to others or just post irrelevant things on the certain topics and when you post not satisfying post , love and bad reputation is the right of everyone , they can use it if some one is not satisfied with your post 

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/31/2020 at 5:01 PM, Nezar said:

I just noticed that there are people who randomly give a bad reputation to member posts even if it is useful and this is bad as they waste their tiredness I hope that the supervisors will find a solution to this matter And I want to know the opinions of the members regarding this matter

You are right dear it is not at all a good way to make any one down just for no reason everyone has the right to earn from this platform and no body can harm any one without any reason.

I wouldn't give bad reputation unless i see a spam comment or a copy pasted comment or something unrelated and i report it too

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

It's happening, but not always.This is because there are some kids on this site.And they don't appreciate the work of some.Don't worry. And try to make your comments a real benefit to the members.

Yes i agree with you. Many friends face bad reputation ranking and not know about this problem but their post soo good and contents related to the topics.

actually it's not reandomly possible cryptotalk admin has known there is cheating in your post so that your post gets a bad reputation

16 hours ago, nicolas1234789 said:

We can't satisfy everyone and they give us bad reaction, that's normal and I think we should keep going. People have different mindset and experience, from there they can give us respond. The problem is when they give negative reaction because sentiment without clearly reason, the solution is send them message and ask why?

its not about satisfying the people on here but rather those who just give bad reputation for no reason, i see a lot of people make good replies and have spam reaction on it and i dont understand why would anyone do that,

There is two option for reacting to anyone post. If someone dislike your post, your reputation goes down and vice versa. 

Some members of this forum is abusing the positive and negative reaction. Maybe they think it is just nothing and they have fun for it. But we should not forget that people have different perspective it might be a good content for me but not for you. All of us needs to be responsible in using the reaction feature.

I am a beginner, I was unaware about this thanks for alerting us too but why one has to give bad reputation when the posts are useful, the admin shall take action on this.

A new account left me bad reputation on a comment I made. After that he quoted me and asked for my help. This for the Yoda airdrop. Basically he disliked my comment because I said that I received the Yoda in the investment box and he didn't have a clue what it was. Unreal. He never came back either.