Wallet keywords - Page 2 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

Wallet keywords

I think no one can steal the wallet keyword, it will be very difficult, if I can steal then I think it is not safe. I think he also doesn't have access to your wallet

On 1/31/2020 at 11:47 AM, Abo3laa said:

Hello my friends, no doubt we all know that any portfolio of private digital currency is  a key component of the 12 or 24 words at the beginning of the establishment of the wallet words are not properly arranged and you must arrange them and then save them right.
My question now is, what if someone steals the keywords, but they're not properly arranged, which means they're random. 
Can he arrange it and get access to my wallet, or is it almost impossible?

The key word it's really important thing for security of any wallet, if you dont put them in the same order you will never unlock your wallet no one can do that so be careful abut the order 

Sometimes he can, because I think he can access to your wallet when he clicks on forget password and choose login with these keywords, so in my opinion these keywords are your second password, they are so important and he can use your wallet without you, so try to make them safe

It can be possible because hackers are also able to detect the another world if only one word is completely vanished from the hard paper where you have written the details of the 12 words secret phrases. They have created the algorithm. 

If Wallet keywords are stolen, a person can arrange them by trying multiple times until they reach the correct order, but there are some wallets that do not allow to try more than 3 times a day.

THINK POSITIVE

I think that these keywords are used to recover the password or otherwise, but it is not possible to enter it into the account without using the file that you saved on your computer, but each wallet differs from the other.

Keywords and privacy key are very important to protect your wallet coins, so you need to keep them on the secure place, never to share them or losing them, however you will not have access to your wallet.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

If any one have your keywords you can access to your wallet and take all your coins, your keywords is your coins your money you never lost them 

I think that in the currently developed Mahfadah, the password is not enough for anyone to enter the wallet. Rather, they must enter the other file as well, so you do not have to worry.

On 1/31/2020 at 4:17 PM, Abo3laa said:

Hello my friends, no doubt we all know that any portfolio of private digital currency is  a key component of the 12 or 24 words at the beginning of the establishment of the wallet words are not properly arranged and you must arrange them and then save them right.
My question now is, what if someone steals the keywords, but they're not properly arranged, which means they're random. 

In my opinion it is almost impossible. Also it will be a lot more time consuming because you will have to do a lot of possible attempts and wallets block your account on certain number of failed attempts. 

I think this is one the best question asked by you related to this section as i think that its not so easy to have a match of such keywords as they seems very easy but without the clue they will not be able to match it so easily but if it got matched then there would be a great problem for the account holder.

On 1/31/2020 at 5:47 PM, Abo3laa said:

I think the arrangement may not be solid for some people alike the hacker This can make the algorithm can sort the about properly in fractions of a second.

well it will best be better if you can memories them simply by construction of a sentence using those wallet phrases, if actually you are afraid of writing or saving it some where and some one coming to steal it. 

On 1/31/2020 at 12:47 PM, Abo3laa said:

For the 12 words it would be easy but it will take time. Using a brute-force app, which any developer can make by his own, means that he will try all possible combinations. 

To be exact in math terms he would have the "12!" (twelve factorial) meaning he would have to try a maximum of 12x11x10x9x8x7x6x5x4x3x2 times to succeed. In total the number of tries is 479,001,600.

For 24 words the number of efforts made would be extremely high and unrealistic to try.

On 2/7/2020 at 1:34 PM, MohammadMohsin said:

If someone steals your keywords or your private keys your account is hacked for sure. Cause anybody will be able to access your wallet through your private keys.

I suspect that you are wrong. Obtaining the password is not sufficient to enter the Bitcoin storage wallet, but it also requires obtaining the file that contains access.

Naturally, there is a definition that passwords can be stored in your body. Do not lose your passwords and save.

On 4/13/2020 at 2:47 PM, hunasaloow said:

The only way to ensure that your wallet is secure. If you lose them, you will be exposed and your property will be stolen. A person may arrange them by trying them multiple times until they reach the correct order, but there are some wallets that do not allow to try more than 3 times a day.

If you try your words key more that three time the wallet will be blocked for more than three days and you can try later and then they will contact you if you leave your email about that 

Edited by scorpiali

57 minutes ago, DoboniAyuuii said:

You need to keep your private key, only hackers obtaining your private key can make you lose your wallet. That is why is good to save it offline because of scammers. 

Yes, and for you, I do not like using this type of wallet because at the same time it is more complicated and you can forget where you put the entry key, I only use the platforms.

If anything happens like that it depends on the hackers. Because if he decides to match the algorithms then there is a possibility for him to hack your wallets. But if someone have your random password then you should change your keywords quickly. Because this can cause your wallet and cryptocurrencies hacked. So always  just make sure for the safety of your private keys. 

4 hours ago, kingofsay said:

You should write them down on good paper and keep it in a safe place like a cattle. And I believe that one day you have to use it. It's not really clear as we can understand and this is to ensure security is the top priority

If you mean to protect the password to enter your wallet, then you are right, but all you have to do is print these keys on a sheet of paper several times and store them in different places.

When he gets the passwords, he will be able to arrange according to an arithmetic sequence to reach the correct word and open the wallet then, but not all wallets use this method as a security tool. For example, I use Blockchain. 12 passwords were not given in this way.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is not impossible to succeed in arranging the words of the crypto wallets, but the task will be almost impossible because it is very difficult

Life is great and enjoy it

We should keep this words very safe because they are our keys to access our wallets. We will lose our money if we will share them public and anyone knows how to arrange them in its proper way.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 1/31/2020 at 11:47 AM, Abo3laa said:

Even though he stills them if he don't know how they are properly arranged he can never have access to your wallet and he will find it difficult to arrange.

You must keep these keywords in a safe place because they can enter the wallet through these words, and you should not share this information or passwords with anyone because you will lose your money if the intruders enter them.