Dai Coin always worth US$1.00 - Page 4 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Art

Dai Coin always worth US$1.00

On 10/8/2019 at 11:11 AM, Art said:

I recently found out that Dai is a decentralized stablecoin running on the Ethereum blockchain. It aims to always be worth one US dollar.

There is also a fluctuation to the stable coins but it is very low compare to other currencies that are not stable. Once stable coins goes down, it will not really affect much to your money unlike in bitcoin for example that if it will goes down you will surely see the effect of your portfolio and to your money.

this is an extremely secure coin. I furthermore pointed out that the value constantly continues to be 1 money the other additionally. yet will not observed whenever lower than 1 USD. I prefer this kind of coin quite definitely regarding it is this kind of purpose.

I recently started to earn Dai coin from a website It's free to earn. But I don't the value of Dai coin. By reading your post I search its price. I don't very happy for its price.

Since the project you mentioned is a stable cryptocurrency, it will always have a fixed value of $ 1.  Although the value of many stable cryptocurrencies is changing in some cases, this project has the potential to have a constant fixed value since it is not connected to any center.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

Es cuestion de opinar ya que hay muchas monedas decentralizadas que tienen un precio estable, como por ejemplo: las pax y los usd verdaderos.

DAI Coin is a decentralized Stablecoin in the Ethereum blockchain network that strives to always maintain the same value as the US Dollar. DAI Coin has a total supply of 126,304,531 DAI.

Welcome with me
For the first time, I hear the stable Dai Coin
I have not yet understood what the interest is from stable or fixed currencies at a price that does not change

On 10/8/2019 at 11:11 AM, Art said:

I recently found out that Dai is a decentralized stablecoin running on the Ethereum blockchain. It aims to always be worth one US dollar.

Dai Stablecoin System, it uses margin trading to respond to changing market conditions and preserve its value against the major world currencies.

And as you can see, Dai is is a stable coin where it is preserving it's price so we can say that it's price will always remain to 1$ whatever the market condition is but there is also a little changes the same with US dollar though it is very low like it's value current value which is $ 1.01.

On 18.02.2020 at 08:44, senagi said:

That's just a matter of opinion. Bitcoin is the mother of crypto currencies. The Dai coin will hold the value even when the other currencies are going down. Then, you can rebuy the coins at a lower value. That's common sense to me.

I dont think so all stablecoin has not stay in $1.00 it can up a small or may also down a bit,thats since it become exchanged thats the quintessence out of it most of all stablecoins, sponsored or pegged in US$ isn't continue to be in precisely $1.00 US$ USDT,USDC,TUSD, and so on. And DAI is not excempted of this reality.

I have come across DAI on yobit, I am not interested in it so I do not own it, it is worth 1 $, I am only interested in big money with profits

I have known about Dai lately it has been mentioned a lot because it is considered a stable stablecoin, I have no interest and I am not investing in it.

This is a stable coin thats why the price is fixed at 1$ even though this is decentralized coin it is a stable in some serious competition in this kind if market all you need is popularity if you are not popular you as a coin will just a shitcoin someday

Yes dai coin is stable and its basically works in ETH platform, but now this coin prices goes down, but this not the main reason of this coin, this coin havecso much completion by litecoin xrp and monero, because this coins also stable coin list, but in future this dai coin increase and give passive income for their investors.

Great thanks very much for informing us about such coins while seeing your post I think this coin is very much profitable for the users who regularly deals with Crypto coins as it is giving and promising for $1 worth consistently.

It's just a matter of opinion.  Bitcoin is the mother of crypto currency.  The dye coin will hold the value even when other currencies go down.

new world of investing and creating of new financial information. All other Crypto currencies are totally dependent on the value of BTC.

That swish like great interesting. We be capable of buy Dai as soon as Btc is depths and sell like hot cakes Dai once Btc is high. I by no means consideration of that strategy. I'm wondering if Dai is the no more than crypto currency with a gang $1.00.

It is same as USDT. If the coin has the potential to gain more subscribers then the coins should have the potential to promote the coins all over the world 

On 10/8/2019 at 5:11 AM, Art said:

those coins are called stablecoins for a reason, they will be always worth the same amount since they are pegged to something "real" like dollars, euros, etc..

DAI coin is just a stable coin basically like usdt and the others, and you don't need to be scared because DAI coin is not going to change in price like other none stable coins.

Yes it is.It is a stable coin like tusd,usdt and cusd etc...You can buy and hold it without losing or making more money.By the way you can make money with your stable coins too

Dai is a stable coin like USDT. These coins are developed for keeping the value not for trading. The simplest way to describe them is to call them digital fiat currencies because they have fixed value with very little to zero fluctuations. But despite being stable coins, they may occasionally experience very slight price movements. For example, Tether is not always exactly $1.00 sometimes it may rise to $1.02 or $1.03 temporarily. That $1.00 value is an average number.

When we said about stable coins, then we should understand coins that has no changes in their price, they are always in one dollar