Dai Coin always worth US$1.00 - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Art

Dai Coin always worth US$1.00

Comparing to other Stable coins, I think DAI Is the best so far, DAI Use automatic smart contract too adjust the price and this was really good feature and different from other stable coins and also it's mostly used by dev on ethereum community.

On 10/8/2019 at 1:02 PM, cryptosix said:

Hi, I never heard this thing about a Cryptocurrency that exists before Bitcoin. I tried in Google, but didn't get the name of coin and read 2 of the articles too.

https://hackernoon.com/the-amazing-story-of-cryptocurrencies-before-bitcoin-fe1b0e55155b

Can you get the name of coins which were before Bitcoin launch.

For the Op

What could be the profit in buying such coin when it is always of $1. If the price increases or decreases, then people could get profits or loss.

As far as I know MaidSafeCoin is one of the coins which actually started developing before Bitcoin.  For your information, MaidSafeCoin has no blockchain!!!

In as much I love the da coin because of his stability,yet I cannot invested in it,I don't like a coin that can't fetch me a good high profit

6 hours ago, kamalsharma100 said:

As far as I know MaidSafeCoin is one of the coins which actually started developing before Bitcoin.  For your information, MaidSafeCoin has no blockchain!!!

Can you give the link to coinmarketcap and any proof that the coin exists before bitcoin. I checked on Coinmarketcap and the all time low showing in the year of 2015 so it would be 4 years back.

I may be worng, but provide some proof of when the coin launched.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/8/2019 at 4:11 AM, Art said:

I recently found out that Dai is a decentralized stablecoin running on the Ethereum blockchain. It aims to always be worth one US dollar.

Do you know what is stable coin?

If you dont know that is coin which worth same price all time, for example you write about DAI and that coin worth 1$ and for example you buy today for 200$ you will have same amount in fiat for example one year from now. And it's that is not something new.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

Yes, dai coins is like a stable coin. i think this type of coin cant give any profit so i like to buy eth or btc to get profit from crypto.

48 minutes ago, dergmictio said:

Yes dai and an brilliant stablecoin, currently there's an great possibility you will do stake at the eidoo wallet (thru compound) and get intrigued of just about 8% ...

I just learned that there is a staking program from tokens, maybe this could be an alternative to using usdt to store cryptocurrency assets with more stable fluctuations than other cryptocurrency

On 10/8/2019 at 5:11 AM, Art said:

I recently found out that Dai is a decentralized stablecoin running on the Ethereum blockchain. It aims to always be worth one US dollar.

DAI is a stablecoin and that is why its price is always close to $ 1. The DAI is useful for daily or medium term trading. I already use DAI and I appreciate it.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Yeah dai coin is always around 1 dollar ,by just seeing its all time low which is 68.90 inr seems to understand that it is always trading around 1 dollar which seems to be good 

Yeah DAI is a stable coin but saying that its decentralized is a bit far fetch. I don't think DAI's dollar value is backed by numerous people around the world but a single entity rather.

It is always worth 1.00$ for the moment. You never know what will happen under certain situations. Don't forget that tether which is widely accepted by exchanges and traders started losing value to the USD last year and was down to 0,95$. This only means that stablecoins are not stable and in fact they will have a lot of problems in the future.

Since the dai coin is a stablecoin, it is a perfect coin tk use when pausing from crypto, or when you are selling a more volatile crypto for profit, and then you can use dai to exchange and wait for crypto prices to go back down so you can return to buying again.

On 10/8/2019 at 11:11 AM, Art said:

Well maybe it is good coin and it will nice to invest I will do further research about that because it is good to have that kind of coin and store for a long period.

On 10/8/2019 at 9:11 AM, Art said:

There are many stable coin in crypto market Dai one of then. Now a days many people hold stable coin because when bitcoin price goes to dow they want to safe and buy again bitcoin in low rate. Last year we saw lot of controversy with tather coin. That's why people find alternative stable coin and Dai are one of them.      

Dai is a stable coin that provides the ease of international payments without high fees.  It has a direct connection with usd. You can get some for free in the Coinbase earn program. 

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

First of all we need to clear this its not a coin its a token which is working on Ethereum Blockchain this is 1$ and this could be 1$ in any condition because creater released this system for a decentralized stablecoin for pegged on 1$ we can buy this just through bitcoin or other altcoins every Dai is backed excess by collateral at all times. 

Some of other coins that taking place of USD. Such as USDT. These coins price are always at the nearby USD. Many other coins are taking place to one another.

On 10/15/2019 at 8:47 AM, xBDT Script said:

No one thinks that they are investing in these coins. Stable coins are only useful in short time trade to leverage the market. 

Well stable coin can have a little volatility and risk too. Remember years ago the rumor going around tether and bitfinex? People were really worried to use tether that time and it really dropped 2% to 3% at that time.

Can you donate the term of an alternative sure coin therefore that i will be surely attracted in perceptive extra stablecoins.

• +1 1

Maybe it always worth $1 because it is used in crypto instead of USD, for example USDT it always following the USD price in order people to use it instead of the US dollars

I have no idea about dai coin. Because first time I am hearing this coin names. But I need to know about this metter

Dai as a stable coin is meant to serve its purpose. It is meant to save your coin value when the value is decreasing. One can change the coin that one holds to dai when the value depreciates and can change back when the value rises. 

Edited by Haony