Avoid coins with zero trading volume - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bean

Avoid coins with zero trading volume

Low volume coins are not that bad because some of them are good, but dont rely on them too much because buying trend coins is really much more good that low volumes because the price change is really everyday.

right, don't try to trade or investing with zero trading volume because for sure the coin will die soon. Better to trade or investing in the top coinmarketcap coins.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

i think this is a no brainer as these coins are obviously dead coins and in yobit we have plenty of these coins they all dont hold any value and wont pump in the future.

On 1/30/2020 at 9:57 PM, bean said:

This mostly effect beginners that rush into investing without understanding, please don't invest in cryptocurrency with zero or very little trading volume, low trading volume means very low buyer interest, if you buy it you will be holding for a long time and might not get your money back.

Thank you for the information, it is very helpful especially for me who is new to this world, apparently there are not many interested in my friends who have experienced this and really no one buys so it is very slow moving

On 1/30/2020 at 10:23 PM, Maaz sultan said:

This is like gabble on a coin which if its value going to high market level then its getting you profit otherwise you buy a dead coin and waist your money .

good information for me who just joined to get new knowledge, little by little I began to understand it and the enthusiasm to study harder

On 1/30/2020 at 8:27 PM, bean said:

This mostly effect beginners that rush into investing without understanding, please don't invest in cryptocurrency with zero or very little trading volume, low trading volume means very low buyer interest, if you buy it you will be holding for a long time and might not get your money back.

Thank you for letting us know. I believe along with me there are several others whi wish to trade and at the end, run in losses due to lack of knowledge and expertise.

It really affects trading professionals more than rookies (newbier).

A newbier no matter how bad he is in knowledge knows ETH and bitcoin etc.

Those who dedicate themselves to trader see opportunities that maybe we don't all see, and those shittoken are a business for many, but sometimes things don't really go as predicted. But they are professionals know how to assume the losses.

It is simple for newbies, invest in known currencies, after acquiring experience, take risks, that's what the trader is all about.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Many of the people have done this and also to be added that avoid the coin with zero trading volume is to be rejected by all the people. 

On 1/30/2020 at 9:57 AM, bean said:

I completely agree with you, if someone buys a currency that does not have a trading volume, then he will fall into a big deal. Maybe he will not find someone to buy from him, thus he will lose his money.

Thank you for this valuable benefit my friend, it is a very important piece of information that I did not know, I will pay attention to it when doing the trading

Yes don't invest money in zero trading volume coin don't invest you money without research first research about coin then invest otherwise you face loss.

On 1/30/2020 at 10:57 PM, bean said:

I would not even buy that kind of coin, even if so many people are shilling the coin, low volume is the parameter where you can see if there is demand in a particular coin, so check the volume always and the development as well, these two are important.

Hi my friend . the coin with zero trading volume is a bead coin you can't use it on trading 

many exchange sites has lots of coin . and some coins is dead 

On 1/30/2020 at 10:57 PM, bean said:

Thank you mate for this, i am planning to do trading but since I don't have the guts to push it because i am lack of knowledge about trading, this may help me i am gathering information about trading.

On 1/30/2020 at 3:57 PM, bean said:

Yes and no. Low trading volume depends on series of reasons. A project may be comatose and as such people may lose interest. If you want to invest for a long term, you may pick up coins with low trading for long term trading

Strongly agree with you brother ! dont try to invest your money with zero trading volume because you will experince a loss ! thats it 

Yeah these coins are just on exchanges if you invest in them your money will leave in them cause they have no money coming into them, no one wants to buy them, most of them have been abandon by their developers and community.

• +2 1

You are right. The most important thing is that we should not invest a low currency size because we will surely lose all of our money

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes. Some newbies would confuse into buying it since they thought the price is low but it's the volume. It has no bigger value at all. We should not be confused, instead do further researches.

Not avoid even even do not think about failed projects and sell then even if you are in some loss because may be it gonna goes negative to hundreds percent so be careful. 

This is a good tips for the new members here mate, if you want to trade some coins, try to search about to that coin if there is a good value because sometimes, many members here are just trading but they didn't know that the coin having a 0 value on the market so be careful for this.

before starting trading for any new members need to know much about trading. to do trade need to be smart and dont need to invest on zero volume coin.

• +1 1