What will happen if Satoshi decided to come back to crypto world. - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
phpMailz

What will happen if Satoshi decided to come back to crypto world.

Satoshi Nakamoto is the father of cryptocurrency he/she created bitcoin and left crypto world with lot of questions unanswers and what do you think will happen when he return. Please leave your comment below.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +4 1

I believe that his firstvintentions are that of being anonymous just like what bitcoin was made for, and so he will surely prefer to remain that way.

This action will make a lot of reflections, and a lot of questions are needed to be answered, because this person is hiding now and he left a lot of mysterious behind him, so I think if he comes back the whole news will be about Satoshi nakamoto 

I m not sure Satoshi Nakamoto decide to come back to crypto world right now of course a lot of questions are needed to be answered, maybe when the cryptocurrency will be regularized is possible we see Satoshi Nakamoto.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

If ever he comes back, for sure he will be facing tons of questions about his idea. We alk guarantee that whatever his explanation will be, there are much more queries that are in need of answers. That will be more intriguing and interesting.

If he wants to come back, he can either close this market the way he opened it, or he can come up with a new technology that's more important than the blockchain .

If Sathosi Nakamoto returns it will become the world's biggest news, but is it possible?  I think even if Sathosi returns or maybe he is among the BTC community he will only be watching to find out how to make lost Bitcoin back.  This is his creation, he who can find answers to all questions.

Good morning mate,if the founder of bitcoin will come back,it think hes gonna change a lot about the cryptocurrency and to how the system works nowadays.

If satoshi comes back you can expect all tech companies to hire him in their board of directors to add prestige to their company. Congress of different countries will invite him to their commitee sessions to improve visibility and get media mileage. Bitcoin prices will rise because its rumoured satoshi has a million bitcoins which will improve supply. Lastly, some crazy trader who lost his money in bitcoin will assasinate him to become famous.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

I think that if He returns to crypto and shows His face it will becomes an hunting for His head. I think he is too popular and many people awaits from him too many things that he can do if return.

Задонать, если понравился пост

BTC: 15qYzrTiRJzCeU8ueArpjp5nJ5zVXaTKV3

ETH: 0x31624D42397f95fF11DE8a1bF0004c6a18c534f8

YOBIT - биржа криптовалют с вводом и выводом в рублях.

https://yobit.net/?bonus=DUIUf

If Satosi returns, there will likely be many questions that other people will ask. Especially why he disappeared and left, they will ask all the reasons. I will also thank him for making something useful for us all.

Satoshi nakamoto come back and give some questions answer I think Nakamoto come back after crypto currency legalize worldwide.lest see

Edited by Soaib khan

Satoshis nakamoto is the inventor of bitcoin that every one know and the block chain is unbeaten technology he create think ten year back he invention this technology and he come back then think how much he increase  when he come back so many question asked him like why he  hide her original identity so many question he face and give answers and the market sensation create and I think bitcoin prices goes high

23 hours ago, phpMailz said:

Satoshi Nakamoto is the father of cryptocurrency he/she created bitcoin and left crypto world with lot of questions unanswers and what do you think will happen when he return. Please leave your comment below.

I think if he comeback then there are a lot of question that can be answer and I am really curios if how much bitcoin heave right now or he totally give it away.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

Actually the question is we don't know who is sathosi Nakamoto and if he/she really come again in Crypto world than world media and world news become the topic discussion. 

10 hours ago, phpMailz said:

Actually i do not believe that there is a single body behind the creation of blockchain technology or bitcoin. There could be a group behind it which hide themselves for any specific reason. As this is a great and amazing technology. If a single person created this then why he hide his identity to the general public or world, the reason is not understandable. 

If Satoshi nevertheless returns to the crypto world, then it will be very wonderful for all cryptocurrencies that have gathered under bitcoin. 

If satoshi nakamoto returns back to crypto world we can see still lot more improvements in Crypto markets. And we don't have to worry that Bitcoin will end in the near future. 

I think satoshi nakamoto never left the crypto world, he's just around and watching how his work is being used by many people around the world. We really don't know about his real identity or where he is. I hope that people will continue to make cryptocurrency better.

If that is possible, I guess he take a time to resolve all the issues in Bitcoin and other crypto currency if possible. Because as we know Satoshi have an enough knowledge in digital currency.

I personally think that is Satoshi Nakamoto will be officially be back in the cryptoworld, the probabilities are that the demand for bitcoin will go up and together with its price it could possibly reach its peak.

Well, I think there will be negative and positive effect will happen, as we know satoshi is the one who created bitcoin and what if he decided to get bitcoin for he's own good? And that is the possible bad effect and the positive maybe he will develop more bout bitcoin for convenient use.

First thing that will happen maybe some hype on crypto community after that maybe satoshi will began to asked by several government especially from USA but i think it's will affecting to the crypto market from my view.