Analyzing Reactions "The predictions" - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

Analyzing Reactions "The predictions"

Predictions

It's common to say "predictions only work for that, "predictions. "

The predictions are in reality, like the weather forecaster. Yes, predictions "Crypto" equal to the pronosticador "Weather".

They are the best comparison that can be made, why?

People in general: 

we only look at weather forecasts when we need it, others never  or because it simply made you curious.

Reactions
1.- In the morning we see a sky with clouds, something gray, we look at the predictions. Rain ? a coat, etc.  We react.

2.- All Calm, clear sky, we do not remember that there is someone who makes weather predictions. We do not do anything.

Professionals as pilots, golfers, farmers, sufista. ETC

3.- These people are constantly reviewing the weather because they depend on it, they know what to do and their work
It depends on weather changes.

In the crypto world don't see it differently.

Reactions
Case 1: I`m alert
You see something in the market, reviews "the predictions"  the rise! BullRun! etc. We react. The simil: your umbrella, your coat is the extra money you must have to invest, thank predictions I knew this could happen.

Case 2: I do not care
If your thing is not the trader, "buy - sell"  when you want, you have a long-term hodl.   We do not do anything.

Case 3: Professionals
It's trader professionals, should look at predictions whenever they can,
A prediction of an inlfuencer, a tweet can generate ups or downs that you should know.

Which case are you?

What you do think?

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +3 1

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Predictions are hard in crypto world, even if you were an expert,you will make a mistake soon enough, there is a lot of experts that I knew before where they lost a lot of money because of some mockery in trading field, so we need to give every detail that it deserves

• Useful or interesting 1

7 hours ago, Migo said:

Predictions are hard in crypto world, even if you were an expert,you will make a mistake soon enough, there is a lot of experts that I knew before where they lost a lot of money because of some mockery in trading field, so we need to give every detail that it deserves

Exactly, the predictions are difficult to get right in the world of cryptocurrencies where volatility is the dictatorship that governs prices, sometimes without reason, others are simply organic from normal buying and selling processes. But as the weather is difficult to predict, but we have to be prepared according to the type of user we are in the crypto world, that is, we can be alert, carefree or just be aware because it is what we do as a profession.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Predation is always tuff stuff when in crypto currency and especially in bitcoin  because bitcoin never stable and ievery day it goes up and down so many predictors fail in bitcoin and loss their money and we loss loss in this prediction but it's always  good topic to descess

6 hours ago, Arun gope said:

You can't predict and do anything here in crypto currency you will face problem probably because genius are also not able to guess the real strategy for profit.

That is the point, the predictions are imprecise but we must be prepared.

Each of us is prepared according to their interests, and that is the premise of the Topic; 

how we are  prepared according to each case?

• Case 1: I`m alert
  • Case 2: I do not care
  • Case 3: Professionals

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

23 hours ago, alexisfuentes said:

Which case are you?

What you do think?

I think all of you mention is me, i am alert,i used to listen on the news or to others,then i try to analyze that predictions if i should fomo in or not, if i found it that its just a fake prediction i just do nothing but hold.

It is not possible to predict and predict in the world of cipher, as all expectations are based on studying the market movement

Yes as you said predict any price of Crypto currency is like prediction in weather may be it's raining maybe not you can have the trute at all and now we sone people make investmen with this prediction and sell it to trade, it's like he sell you the fish in the water

2 hours ago, Zaino34 said:

It is not possible to predict and predict in the world of cipher, as all expectations are based on studying the market movement

2 hours ago, KouseiArhuma said:

I think you're right. But it's not fully possible to predict the future of the cryptoworld. One way or another you will get mistaken soon. 

I like your comments, everyone has their point of view, in fact it is difficult to predict what prices will be met in the market, but they are in some way an orientation.

The important thing in this post is to identify in which type or case of reaction you are in the handling of the predictions. 

scorpiali selection reactions: 👍👇

1 hour ago, scorpiali said:

Yes as you said predict any price of Crypto currency is like prediction in weather may be it's raining maybe not you can have the trute at all and now we sone people make investmen with this prediction and sell it to trade, it's like he sell you the fish in the water

2 hours ago, alexisfuentes said:

how we are  prepared according to each case?

• Case 1: I`m alert
  • Case 2: I do not care
  • Case 3: Professionals

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Yes, predictions about the weather and other things are different from the predictions that exist in the Crypto market, because in Crypto which is often predicted is a matter of rising and falling prices, everyone always predicts it and always makes it their reference to hold or sell later.

You can't only depends on prediction cause not all turns out to be correct which at the end you fail and lose your money so don't depend on prediction. 

Most of the times I'm laughing with predictions in the crypto market. I've watched a couple of youtubers claiming to be trading experts and offering classes for ridiculous high prices. It is so funny that people are actually trying to make sense in the Bitcoin market, while there are no fundamentals as in stocks (like P/E) but only movements in the charts. 

On 1/31/2020 at 1:49 PM, RightEye said:

Well the market is like a math problem I mean a very good problem and witch is almost impossible to solve. But some minds able to crack some portion of this massive problem and can see through a hole and predict future of the market. It's not accurate every time but some times it could.

On 2/1/2020 at 1:58 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

Yes, predictions about the weather and other things are different from the predictions that exist in the Crypto market, because in Crypto which is often predicted is a matter of rising and falling prices, everyone always predicts it and always makes it their reference to hold or sell later.

On 2/1/2020 at 3:56 AM, Ummita said:

You can't only depends on prediction cause not all turns out to be correct which at the end you fail and lose your money so don't depend on prediction. 

On 2/1/2020 at 10:04 AM, WahidNazir said:

Mostly people is beleive on prediction and analyze which person more predictions becomes true in past then they follow the rules of those person some time they predict himself after examine other. 

Excellent comments, all referred to the predictions, but in what situation or case they are located.

1125802693_casesyouare.jpg.85ce01df3bade9af50126db9b34043df.jpg

In my case I am more of type 1. I do not ignore them but I am not obsessed with them, I am simply alert.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 1/29/2020 at 11:10 PM, alexisfuentes said:

Predictions

The predictions are in reality, like the weather forecaster. Yes, predictions "Crypto" equal to the pronosticador "Weather".

People in general: 

we only look at weather forecasts when we need it, others never  or because it simply made you curious.

Reactions
1.- In the morning we see a sky with clouds, something gray, we look at the predictions. Rain ? a coat, etc.  We react.

2.- All Calm, clear sky, we do not remember that there is someone who makes weather predictions. We do not do anything.

3.- These people are constantly reviewing the weather because they depend on it, they know what to do and their work

Reactions
You see something in the market, reviews "the predictions"  the rise! BullRun! etc. We react. The simil: your umbrella, your coat is the extra money you must have to invest, thank predictions I knew this could happen.

If your thing is not the trader, "buy - sell"  when you want, you have a long-term hodl.   We do not do anything.

A prediction of an inlfuencer, a tweet can generate ups or downs that you should know.

Which case are you?

What you do think?

I think you have very hard to make this beautiful topic for that I have give you the like I don't understand what is predictions .

8 hours ago, Unknown user said:

I think you have very hard to make this beautiful topic for that I have give you the like I don't understand what is predictions .

If you read the development of the Theme, you can understand it.

Anyway, I always like to help, although the ignorance of whoever asks is not the north of their doubts.

The predictions in the crypto world mean, for example,  someone says: "that Bitcoin today is priced at $ 20,000. " Then you wait to see if they if this true.

That's why I compare them with the weather. It is a comparative simile, it is something widely used in statistics to be able to test values.

I hope you understand. Greetings.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

I am new to all this crypto currency thing but as far I know you can't predict the market value perfectly. So be cautious and be ready for anything "rise or fall" anything could happen any moment.

11 hours ago, PersonHaterred said:

I am new to all this crypto currency thing but as far I know you can't predict the market value perfectly. So be cautious and be ready for anything "rise or fall" anything could happen any moment.

That's why you say "so be cautious and ready ..." "  the objective of the Topic,, how you prepare yourself and how you inform yourself, in what case of alert you are.

Do you have the money, an action plan when an important event occurs in the market?

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Great posts, but in reality no one could really do an exact prediction about cryptocurrencies. As we all know, most of it are virtual that's why it is unmeasurable and not precise all the time. Predictions really will vary from time to time. It's hard to predict if it's about cryptos. 

Predictions

People in general: 

Reactions

Reactions

Which case are you?

What you do think?

Hey friend I agree to your post I'm newbie in this forum and your post is very important to know about predictions it's really useful for me and other friends I think many members have no idea about this topic thanxs for sharing your excellent information with us 

8 hours ago, Mehedi8 said:

The meaning of predictions in the crypto world, for example, is that someone says: "That bitcoin today costs $ 20,000."  Then you wait if that is true.I hope you understand.  Greetings.However, I always want to help, though the ignorance of those who ask is not the answer to their doubts.

This Topic is not trying to know what the predictions. It is  are about how to be prepared when they are fulfilled or not.

Knowing what type of user you are,  help you achieve market goals.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

22 hours ago, Asadking said:

I saw so many prediction on this forum and also on the reddit bitcoin community on daily basis. I don;t know here they get these weird ideas and am still thinking how could they just tell others randomly.

As you are prepared, what kind of user you are with the predictions. These alerts. What is your action plan when the predictions are fulfilled or not.

I am alert until May, after that I will draw my own predictions and I will not be so aware of the suggestions of others.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Predictions

People in general: 

Reactions

Reactions

Which case are you?

What you do think?

Predictions is good thing but you lose lot of your money with your prediction. If your prediction will go right way then you get great profit and if your prediction go wrong then you lose most of money because of your wrong predictions.

Predictions are toughest tasks in the crypto world. You can not  predict market demand so early since it is changeable. For the reference, if some coins have value $200 today, it might change into $400 tomorrow. Nothing can predict please.