Time to make a profit. - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

Time to make a profit.

In the past few days, we have witnessed a recovery in the encryption market in general, especially in large currencies such as btc, ada, eth, ect and many others. 
Did you make a profit and book it, or are you still looking for more?

• Useful or interesting 2

29 minutes ago, Abo3laa said:

In the past few days, we have witnessed a recovery in the encryption market in general, especially in large currencies such as btc, ada, eth, ect and many others. 

Yes, but not a big profit

34 minutes ago, Abo3laa said:

I only profit in bitcoin and good currencies like Litecoin and Ethereum
As for the small currencies, they have fallen to rock bottom and are still stuck there. I am waiting for the appropriate opportunity to get out.

I am expecting this move will continue for a litle bit longer so i plan to hold at this time , after this move end there will be correction in price that will be the best time to lock the profits but for now it is still going up. 

❤️🖤👍

BetFury Twitter |📩Telegram | 🎲You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿| Reddit 🕹 Free BTC 1800 Satoshi every day

Actually I did, but not with my all coins, because you need to sold some and store some, because bitcoin price is still going to rise more than what he is now, maybe in the next month we will see above 10k dollars, so in everytime don't sell all your coins, but hide some of them to make a good profit in the near days

Now bitcoin prices is high and all investors happy with this price and investors sell their bitcoins and grab the profit not only bitcoin present altcoins prices also increasing slowly when some gain their profit in bitcoin they invest in altcoins like ETH litecoin dash present this are best to invest and earn profit in long term

Yes, the market did indeed go up very well during the previous days, and the majority have made good profits, and I am one of those people. I do not hide this from you.

Only profit you will get are from bitcoin and litecoin because the price of all the other coins have dropped down and still stuck there.so for now these are the profitable coin.

The capital problem was a problem for me. And without it, I certainly wouldn't be able to book my profits.But I wasn't on the other side.I've been watching cryptocurrencies.And I find opportunities to enter the deals.But without coming in, unfortunately.

Yes there is a chance to make a profit. Because the price of all digital currencies has increased now. Now investing and trading can be expected to generate a lot of profit.

On 1/29/2020 at 8:00 PM, Abo3laa said:

I made profit but not much I did sell some of my bitcoins and it was worth I did gain some profit selling them in high price.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

What is the way of making profit utmost?

I am quite enthusiastic to make profit here with my hard-work and perseverance.    

On 1/29/2020 at 8:00 PM, Abo3laa said:

Well even though the market shows a bullish pattern but sadly before the bulls even move I was forced out of necessity to convert my btc and ripple to fiat. Though I regretted it but I have no other choice since family needs comes first. I do hope I can earn a huge profit on the next bull run.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

15 hours ago, Fattkidd said:

I made profit but not much I did sell some of my bitcoins and it was worth I did gain some profit selling them in high price.

i think selling bitcoin now at this resistance is a big gamble because either bitcoin will flop and go down to 8700$ or we will have a big bull to 10500$.

On 1/29/2020 at 1:28 PM, theghostm1 said:

For me, I prefer continuous entry and exit .. When there is any opportunity we take advantage of and avoid greed in order to make big profits .. We must stop at a certain point to see the next market movement .. If there is another opportunity to achieve profits, we will enter again. But continuation may pose a risk because the market movement is 100% unpredictable.

Mate you make a good point here  continuous entry and exit is the best policy to follow because the market can fall and rise up any point in time I will simply follow these steps thanks mate

The only profitable coin in present situation are litecoin and bitcoin.you can get profit from these two coins as the other small currencies has almost lost their values.

Every day we can profit when buying Bitcoin or Altcoins now but of course profits are calculated according to bagget as well as other capital time calculations that we don't include in the record.

I wait best time for crypto trading this not best time for me because i have little bitcoins. I want earn more and make big investment for long term and want earn more. We all know that in the crypto world more people make long time investment because they know the crypto future is very bright.

At this time Cryptotalk forum paid us very good amount money.I think this is the right time to make profit

The coin that is giving profit is bitcoin and litecoin, this two are so fast in trading, so i guess if you want short term trading i recommend you to use this two as your main coins in trading.

This is one of my favorite site, for real it has fetch some of my friends good cash and their doing well. This is my first try and I hope to get mine soon.

I think for trading, i already get profit at January around 100% profit. That is right. Mostly i trading in altcoin where get cheap price because many people is focused in Bitcoin. So i just buy at low and sell it soon when the price going up. With basic trading i can get profit consistant. If you diligent i sure to double your money is very easy this time when price Bitcoin going up.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 1/29/2020 at 1:00 PM, Abo3laa said:

Presently holding on onto to your BTC will be a good thing to do, rather than booking it, because recently we have noticed that the price of BTC Is bullish. 

So for now wait till correction.

On 1/29/2020 at 1:00 PM, Abo3laa said:

I.m looking for a lot more and I intend to keep my funds untill at least end of 2020. I'm in it for the long term. i'm actually not a trader but an investor (big difference).

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.