Tax Free Crypto Zone in Dubai - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sohaib

Tax Free Crypto Zone in Dubai

This a great news for the crypto traders in Dubai. Dubai is a developed city and the city is surrounded by good and developed things. As they have made the local crypto trading free or taxfree that means they know the value of cryptocurrencies. So this is a good news for all of us. Slowly this thoughts will be spread in the whole world and everything will be rely on cryptocurrencies. 

What I know that Burency project is alive today with Buy coin later , it is from Dubai an Arabic project that is ganna be a step for the future of Arabic crypto currency.

This is an incredible advancement in furthering crypto and in extending the usability of crypto and the number of users that it has. I was just in Dubai last year and was completely unaware that this was in the pipeline. I hope that many other countries are also in the process of doing similar things in their countries, as i think that this could be a really god way in which to alleviate some of the financial strain that the global economy is currently under.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Wow if dubai is going to make crypto valley and in this crypto valley there is no tax if someone's makes multiples business activities in this valley then it means we have a lot of profit from trading of crypto market without any paying of crypto market specially crypto market. 

Dubai is one of the richest city and they won't see the used of implementing tax on cryptocurrency, they have done a good decision for it and it is absolutely good for everyone

That's good for cryoto world as well as people of Dubai. But people of that area didn't know much about crypto world. But it great initiative for people of that area. 

This is great for innovation of dubai,many country now are slowly adopting crypto which is good because many can be able to get now the benefits of crypto which can help economic growth and by this,other country will soon follow it.

Many Crypto firms and site will probably be in the look on having to see the Dubia empire as a great area of having to build those firms especially when talking of Crypto and their friendly laws which easily guarantee the creating if this Crypto tech

Dubai has everything to bring people's interest to cryptocurrency because every country that has big money can actually impact on the crypto market hugely.

1 hour ago, Jamesnachoog said:

Yes I also saw a news about it, citizen of Dubai will benefit more if it's d this is telling us that Cryptocurrency is going wide everyday. Good luck crypto.

Crypto is advancing and spreading day by day and sure it will grew more than we are expecting it to be and many  countries will accept it

It is a good way to work in encryption without paying taxes. This is a good step for those who want to work in this field and allocating that area to this work will give them some benefits that they would have paid for the tax.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

This is a good news and a great movement, because more people will come into cryptocurrencies since it has been launched in Dubai, all that is needed now is to educate thier citizens on how the cryptocurrencies works .

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

These regions have been able to achieve very good steps and progress. These regions will have many benefits for everyone. I hope that there will be many people aware of the field of encryption and what it offers to the world.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Excellent move, this crypto valley in tax free zone will be very beneficial for the crypto technology, the people of Dubai now should take interest in it to make most use of this crypto valley.

Dubai is now most developed country in this world and i think they are always think unique think.i think this is one of the great news for us.

On 1/29/2020 at 1:58 PM, sohaib said:

Dubai is Launching Crypto Valley in Tax-Free Zone, No Personal or Corporate Income Tax. Isn't it great? Dubai is now opening a new way for crypto.

That's great to hear and know. But in my opinion, there's no new about it. Well, as we all know, cryptoworld is a tax free world, right? So no corporate or superior that is controlling it. So what dubai do is already been done inside the cryptoworld, so their no new about it. But that is great news because they already accepting cryptocurrency.

Dubai is characterized by a wonderful economy, many international companies have built a center for them in Dubai and this has made it almost the economic center in the Middle East and the entry of cryptocurrencies will lead to the entry of strong liquidity into the market.

I am soo glad hearing about that Dubai are going to lunch Crypto valley in tax free zone it is good news for crypto users in Dubai, there is next level activity that is doing by Dubai which too good for crypto market and the future of crypto in Dubai is shining from now. 

This is great to do a coin in dubai , because this a step fixed many problems we facing it it this world , like is difficult to withdraw our crypto in real life , and this fixe this problem , i wish my country to doing this , because is really important for us to make our work in this world of crypto easy.

In fact, Dubai is one of the open areas in the world that keeps pace with developments in all areas of technology, including cryptocurrencies. It would be a great mistake, of course, to have a free tax-free zone and accept dealing with cryptocurrency.

On 4/28/2020 at 3:07 PM, Tushar9090 said:

Dubai is now most developed country in this world and i think they are always think unique think.i think this is one of the great news for us.

I think that it is great because cryptocurrencies have no tax and it becomes tax free in Dubai which is great because I think that people would earn more if that is not included to their fees and that it is really a great news. 

On 1/29/2020 at 11:43 AM, sohaib said:

Dubai is Launching Crypto Valley in Tax-Free Zone, No Personal or Corporate Income Tax. Isn't it great? Dubai is now opening a new way for crypto.

Absolutely the great start. If such tax free zone is created, I think so many investors or traders might start the new business in such regions to get benefits. I have already seen so many impressive news from Dubai for adopting the crypto currencies. 

The Dubai government supports cryptocurrencies because it believes that they have a significant impact in the future, but can you provide us with more details because it seems that it is really interesting

4 minutes ago, koussai999 said:

The Dubai government supports cryptocurrencies because it believes that they have a significant impact in the future, but can you provide us with more details because it seems that it is really interesting

Yes I think that is one of the reasons that they are getting cryptocurrencies even though that they are a developed country and we can say that they are already wealthy. I think that it is better to have more means of money making system. 

That's impressing news about Dubai launching a crypto tax free zone or service it will be helpful to it's citizens to participate in this blockchain technology without having to worry about taxes and this will drag many into crypto from that region,I also think that this is the great step that governments should be taking upon cryptocurrency for it's citizens rather than putting some restrictions.