Tips to Strengthen Confidence in Trading - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Agios

Tips to Strengthen Confidence in Trading

To be successful, traders must have confidence. Don't use false confidence but use real confidence in trading. False confidence is often obtained by new traders who happen to get profits 2 times in a row. Then he feels like a trade expert. Of course this confidence will quickly disappear, because in the future he will often experience losses. Here are tips to strengthen confidence in trading:

1. Don't be over-confident

If you get profit in trading Evaluate each time profit, and give notes in the trading journal about the setup you have done, why you believe the setup is the best.

2. Always increase knowledge and ability in trading.  

Do not feel satisfied with the trade knowledge that is owned, continue to learn to improve your knowledge and ability to trade, self-confidence will automatically increase. improve your knowledge and expertise do not have to try all trading strategies, but rather improve the quality of the strategies you use often.

3. Realize that losses are part of your overall trading results. Losses will always occur and can not be avoided. If you realize this, then you will know that the loss has  nothing to do with confidence.

Real confidence in trading will be formed along with positive habits that you build.

Edited by Agios
improve language
  • Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 2

When you are really trading you will not remember this rules because you will be controled by the emotions, i think the best way to gain trust is by practicing live trading, it is best way to gain trust in the choices you are making. 

❤️🖤👍

BetFury Twitter |📩Telegram | 🎲You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿| Reddit 🕹 Free BTC 1800 Satoshi every day

1 hour ago, talo122 said:

When you are really trading you will not remember this rules because you will be controled by the emotions, i think the best way to gain trust is by practicing live trading, it is best way to gain trust in the choices you are making. 

Yes you are right best way to gain trust is practicing live trading and work genuinely in the crypto world.

6 hours ago, talo122 said:

Yeah you're right bro, with your language directly saying the best way to gain trust is by practicing live trading, I also mean to say that, only my language indirectly says: Real confidence in trading will be formed along with positive habits that you build. Thanks you have explained my topic well.

I really satisfied your tips to given but bro this are just good in paper when you in real in trade and always observe the screen monitor there you have control your emotion then we never think this tips your mental conditions shows how you react the situation and don't be panic but your one point is really good confidence and over confidence its really help in trading always in confidence gives good strategy

You are right,having confidence is also one factor we need to have. If you dont have confidence and hesitant in making a deal in crypto it will be hard for you to atleast earn. 

I am with you in everything you say and the most important thing we must follow our mind and stay away from the use of emotions in this area

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The market cannot be a source of confidence we have to be wary of. Before we start using a certain strategy we have to use it on a demo account to know its suitability.

The confidence in the trading is depending on for how long that's you have been in trading so its only need experience so that's you can be confident

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

I would like to add one more thing - always try to replenish your deposit, regardless of how much money you have. This is the best way to be constantly in the black.

9 hours ago, juttmani said:

Awesome tips you have shared with us and great and if we use it we will be able to make better trading profit. Thanks for sharing the details.

Thanks if my tips can be useful for you and others, because Real confidence in trading can also be formed from trading practices with positive habits.

Of course we always need to a confidence when trading because it can help us not be afraid on what decision we're going to make, even if it's risky or not. 

On 1/28/2020 at 8:06 AM, Agios said:

Do not feel satisfied with the trade knowledge that is owned, continue to learn to improve your knowledge and ability to trade, self-confidence will automatically increase. improve your knowledge and expertise do not have to try all trading strategies, but rather improve the quality of the strategies you use often.

Yes this is true, I always believes in learning and don't stop learning for whole life. It gives us lot of confidence and power of control over what we are studying for. Getting latest updates of trading skills are very helpful for successful trading.

• +1 1

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

On 1/28/2020 at 8:36 AM, Agios said:

To be successful, traders must have confidence. Don't use false confidence but use real confidence in trading. False confidence is often obtained by new traders who happen to get profits 2 times in a row. Then he feels like a trade expert. Of course this confidence will quickly disappear, because in the future he will often experience losses. Here are tips to strengthen confidence in trading:

1. Don't be over-confident

If you get profit in trading Evaluate each time profit, and give notes in the trading journal about the setup you have done, why you believe the setup is the best.

3. Realize that losses are part of your overall trading results. Losses will always occur and can not be avoided. If you realize this, then you will know that the loss has  nothing to do with confidence.

Real confidence in trading will be formed along with positive habits that you build.

Right, sometimes I also discouraged from losses while trading but I think losses are part of our success and trading is not possible without losses. We should always accept them as part of trading. We should not be worried about losses because every successful person pass through this process.

Your words are true and good. These tips must be followed for self-development as well as the skill of deliberation. There must be confidence, lack of greed, and patience.

• Useful or interesting 1

THINK POSITIVE

Thanks for the post. Personally, I am confident in trading by trading many times and to gain more experience, when I have more experience, I will be more confident.

very nice advise. having confidence is just like being a positive,and being positive can boost your trading moods and get a good and wise decisions in investing and can release you in any unplanned decisions when see market crashing

Trading strategies require time to figure out if they were succesful or not. One or two trades do not actually matter. Sadly most new people that begin day-trading are using high leveraged positions that are instantly liquidated. Probably they will have to empty their accounts a few times before they actually begin looking into trading advices and plans that will help them. Usually trading requires 2-3 years of experience before you realize that it is profitable or not.

• +1 1

A person's thoughts will be real plus beautiful. The strategies presented need to be observed to get self-development together with the technique with deliberation. It would be best if you had self-belief, loss of hype and perseverance.

thank you for all these tips it's really useful because i had much problem while trading like Lack of patience and passion and sometimes be scammed

Thank you for the post and tips. I have been trading for more than 3 years and always learn something new. You can't learn everything at once. Success in bidding always depends on the study of new factors and their correct application.

Indeed, confidence must be strengthened, as well as following plans during trading such as setting a stop loss, as well as looking to learn more and diversify plans

• +1 1

Life is great and enjoy it