Tips to Strengthen Confidence in Trading - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Agios

Tips to Strengthen Confidence in Trading

Over confidence is the baddest enemy while trading! We can lose a lot of money if we will have over confidence because we can make actions that we were not suppose to make then we will regret it.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

These all are very good tips but it's very difficult for all of us to implement these all tips while doing trading because over emotions comes between us and implementation of these tips. So first of all we need to overcome over emotions.

Every traders must have confidence while doing trading . Right strategy and confidence can give traders motivate . False confidence is very harmful for crypto trader .

• +2 1

Excessive self-esteem may lead you to a great loss. I mean, whoever yearns for yourself becomes more craving for madness, not experience. You have to balance and control yourself, and that is that you can win this deal, and it is not necessary because the loss is part of your business. One day, it must not be a winning deal.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Thank you for the advice, do not forget to focus also on being patient because it is the best factor that you should have in the crypto market, a good division of capital as well.

According to my own experience, in order to increase confidence level in cryptocurrency tradings, I have been preferring some essential things like, I never care media hypes and false information, I do not invest more than I am not willing to loss, and I never choose the new trading platforms. 

Very good tips that I can apply to myself, you are right when we enter the trade, do not be too confident and think that we have made a profit, keep learning is the best option and do not think trading is easy.
Learning from mistakes can always make you understand that in loss trading can be a lesson to become a professional trader, don't assume that losses don't give any value, but it is a lesson.

• +2 1

Good advice, I want to add advice as well, when any loss occurs, the trader should move and seek to compensate for it and not sit and wait for the rise of the same currency that caused his loss, the market contains a lot of opportunities and certainly will be able to compensate in another currency.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

But confidence in trading operations is good at times, in order to get away from fear of risk that may lead to double profits from my personal experience that has made me a lot of profits

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

That this field is a sea of information. You cannot be finished studying the whole field despite all the experience that anyone trading has, there are still things that he does not know. Therefore, this field must keep abreast of everything new and be confident in your information, not with your success once or twice that this Fake confidence, as you said, in addition, when you lose, this does not mean that you stop, but add notes of what was your fault and avoid it next time.

• +1 1

On 1/28/2020 at 4:06 AM, Agios said:

Real confidence in trading will be formed along with positive habits that you build.

so true , i didnt learn trading in one day or even one week , i learned it during years but with the help of my daily trades , loses , wins and by this way you will gain enough experience to deal with any situation is in the market and also remember that everyone can lose money in trading even pro's

Thanks for this wonderful tips of yours on how to strenghing confidence in trading. All traders need to have confidence and believe in themselves but there's always fear of loose in trading. 

On 1/28/2020 at 5:06 AM, Agios said:

3. Realize that losses are part of your overall trading results. Losses will always occur and can not be avoided. If you realize this, then you will know that the loss has  nothing to do with confidence.

All your points are very straight forward mate we need confidence in order to be able to make it in trading and we must accept losses that they are part of the game but what's important is to minimize the number of losses and move on.

One of the ways to strengthen confidence is to gather and learn better skills and ideas, the more knowledges you acquire, the higher the level of confidence gained. When you believe that you are good in a particular aspect, the better the chances of confidence gained. More trainings, greater planning and better ideas contributes to the amount of confidence gained.

Thanks for this topic and your useful tips my dear.I agree with all of your tips and we must follow these as an over confident would cause a loss for himself rather than achieving anything same is with the person who has zero confidence as such person can never be a successful trade so first try to boost your confidence by acquiring enough knowledge about trading and market.

Thank you for tipping. As traders, we must be confident because to enter the market we need a strong mentality. Learn in every trade, because every trade is learning, it will be an experience and you can count on it. There are always losses in trading, if you have a loss don't give up, you should try to recover the losses you suffered.

• +1 1

When you are really trading you will not remember this rules because you will be controlled by .if you dont have confidence and hesitant in making a deal in crypto it will be hard for you to atleast earn .

If you to start reading you should be confident and you should have some investment and you want to learn about the trading .i guess it is just matter of a mistake thay leads you having a loss .your great knowledge is your biggest partner in your trading .

My opinion about strengthen trading are that you should work patiently and full concentration. Also buy at low and sell high. Invest only on trusted sites.  Also not invest all save something for maintenance of trading because you are not going to get profit suddenly.

• Useful or interesting 1

Before trading analysis the whole market and learn basic skills that are required to perform or do trading 

trading is technical that required skills for doing trading 

prastice trading then do trading 

Good advice to be good traders, thanks friend, it is true that many do not want to have losses when operating, but that is part of this cryptographic world, there will always be losses, what matters is to have a limit to lose and know what can happen Also not to be overconfident, that can play against us and cloud our judgment, if one operation left us good profits, it does not mean that the next one is the same, so we must be careful.

Thank you for the article and advice. I've been trading for months and I'm still learning new things every day. You won't be able to learn anything all at once. Bidding progress is often dependent on the analysis of new variables and their proper implementation.

• +1 1

These is a very good trading strategy that will enable every trader to have confidence and have a well plan aspect during trading and these content will benefit the newbies who recently join the forum.