[How To] Help the Forum by Reporting Spams! - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
PiroSense

[How To] Help the Forum by Reporting Spams!

Ever since I entered this forum, I have seen potential for it to grow. But there is one hindrance to this, the forum spamming.

Please help clean the forum spam posts with only a few clicks/taps away.

To see the spams more clearly, you could go to a section here (Crypto World, About Forum, etc.), and sort the posts by "Start Date". This will show the most recent topics created in the section.

IMG_20200128_085602.jpg.91d3f270a4f3b0d9d8588e09ba401e59.jpg

And here is an example of the spam posts often created in the forum that are clearly unhelpful.

IMG_20200128_085253.thumb.jpg.94c58772da4fec2bf132db94d1a5279d.jpg

If you see such posts, like zero-value posts, clear sign of spamming, or just YODA codes, please report them easily with just a few steps to help the moderators clean the forum much faster.

1. Open a topic you wish to report.

2. Click the flag icon (report button).

IMG_20200128_085430.jpg.9374fc5d71d8b9c9e1471cf8cea08a93.jpg

3. Select the Spam option. Then click "Submit Report".

IMG_20200128_085514.jpg.3c79775e0d30cbce349d7daf0348ad08.jpg

It's that easy! A few minutes later, the post would be deleted, and you had already done a small part to help improve the forum!

Edited by PiroSense
  • Useful or interesting 11
  • +1 7
  • +2 3
  • +3 3
  • +4 5
  • +5 7

Okay,i will. It is just small help,but  big result for the forum and everyone will benefit from it. But while reporting spammers,we should also avoid spamming,lets follow the rules.

Edited by Ms.o
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

7 minutes ago, Badman001 said:

If we report for any post , it should not leave a bad effect on our account ?

If it safe to report post then I am ready for it .

No, there are no sanctions.

It's the most safest way to report a post, than posting it and tagging the offending user, which has the possibility of getting a bad reaction (revenge act).

It's totally safe, and in addition, you're contributing to the forum for its success!

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Thanks for providing this information it is great sa many new users don't know how to report for a spam topics so your posts is very helpful for them who want to gain knowledge about reporting of spams.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

3 minutes ago, Badman001 said:

I think due to airdrop of yobit many YouTuber post video upon it and from their video many good as well as bad member join this forum .

You're actually right. They are already flooding the forums, while also crashing the initial YODA price because of too much supply created by the airdrop.

And those new users just post their code anywhere in the forum while not understanding where to really post it.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

10 hours ago, PiroSense said:

Ever since I entered this forum, I have seen potential for it to grow. But there is one hindrance to this, the forum spamming.

To see the spams more clearly, you could go to a section here (Crypto World, About Forum, etc.), and sort the posts by "Start Date". This will show the most recent topics created in the section.

And here is an example of the spam posts often created in the forum that are clearly unhelpful.

If you see such posts, like zero-value posts, clear sign of spamming, or just YODA codes, please report them easily with just a few steps to help the moderators clean the forum much faster.

It's that easy! A few minutes later, the post would be deleted, and you had already done a small part to help improve the forum!

I did this few weeks ago and everytime i reported spammer and copy paster my post count got decrease so I avoid reporting them because Im losing my post count everytime I reported spammer I even put screen shot just to prove they are spamming but everytime I did it my post count decreases.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Thanks for information.spam posts or topics increasing day by day but addmins also doing great work deleting all spam posts or topics.

• +4 1

it's so nice to see people who.are so dedicated in this forum. you are right,we should help admins or moderators here to clean this forum by reporting those spammers and avoiding making nonsense topic as well because it is not for the forum but for us also.if this forum became more resourcesful it can be for long term.

Edited by ram007

Your saying correct and agree with you present spam post increase day by day and its not only admins responsiblyty we have the same responsiblety to clean this site when we see this type of post we reporte the post and help moderators to in work we work in genuine site and pays very well 

• +4 1

Thanks bro for sharing, I agree with you to help the forum by Reporting Spams, we must be merciless to other members because it only damages the quality of the forum, and I always do a report if there are topics or posts that violate the forum rules.

1 hour ago, Fattkidd said:

but everytime I did it my post count decreases.

Maybe you are replying on the topic first before reporting? And that's why even your own post gets deleted?

If not, then this might be a bug. A screen capture would be better to report this to the moderators, and hopefully relay the bug for fixing to their team.

• +4 1

Thank you for sharing this information. I'll become honest but I don't know the full function of reporting posts because I just knew the reporting in comments. But one thing if you want to more succeed in reporting this stuffs you can also post on subtopics in "About Forum".

11 hours ago, PiroSense said:

It's good that somebody is helping users where to find the spam reports. As not all users see spams and for those people who saw the spam ,they seem to not know how or where to find the report spam  option. Very grateful and thankful to the postmaster for the informations. 

I usually will add attachments in the form of screenshots so that my report is more reliable and responds quickly

• -1 1

12 hours ago, PiroSense said:

OK I can not tell that is not good or useful for new members that they learn how to report spam but you think that there are no old spam topics? Because I found a lot and I not talking just about spamming than about referral links too and topics which are in wrong section. It's not just to report obvious spam than to try to understand that member what he want to tell and if you found out that is a spam you simple report. One more think you did not mentioned "enter message" because I think that is good to write reason because you report that topic or post. OK I respect your effort and it's useful.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

1 hour ago, BullRunBit said:

you think that there are no old spam topics?

I don't assume that there are no old spam topics. It's just that most of the spam topics are found on newly created ones. Digging through old topics is just more waste of a time, and if you're just lucky to found some, then feel free to report.

Also, you could give your reason, but for evident spams like the examples above, picking "Spam" only and not typing any additional (optional) reason is not required. The report would be immediately understood (if the post is clearly just a spam).

• +1 2

As I visited some section in this forum I tend to see some topic that is not useful or its a repost topic of others. I keep on neglecting this kind of topics but seeing this post makes me think that reporting this kind of work will help this forum to improve more

7 minutes ago, PiroSense said:

I don't assume that there are no old spam topics. It's just that most of the spam topics are found on newly created ones. Digging through old topics is just more waste of a time, and if you're just lucky to found some, then feel free to report.

Also, you could give your reason, but for evident spams like the examples above, picking "Spam" only and not typing any additional (optional) reason is not required. The report would be immediately understood (if the post is clearly just a spam).

What about hide referral link example CLICK HERE and when you click you can see that is referral link and that topic is in Crypto World section or Exchanges etc. of course old topic which nobody did not noticed? There are many examples but my point is that forum have old spam too it's not just with new members.

OK how you will report such a post, you see that is copy/paste and you must to report with proof right? I talk about such comments. Or example, like I write above you found hide referral link you must to write what is reason because you report that topic and maybe insert that referral link which is hide.

Like I say in first comment this topic is good for new members which dont know how to report, but for old members they must to search deeper to clean up spam from forum. Of course if they want to help that this forum dont have spam.

• +1 2

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

2 minutes ago, BullRunBit said:

OK how you will report such a post, you see that is copy/paste and you must to report with proof right? I talk about such comments. Or example, like I write above you found hide referral link you must to write what is reason because you report that topic and maybe insert that referral link which is hide.

I do understand your point. It is required when the case is plagiarism or comment is really necessary.

However, as the title of this topic states, the main focus here is only Spam topics. That's why I haven't focused on other types of report, but only focused on spams. This is because I still find a lot of spams that stays on the forum because only a few people are aware or are willing to report such.

• +1 2

I agree with you.Being a member if this platform it is our duty to report the spam posts.We can create a clean environment by doing this.

• +1 2

I have also seen a lot. Even comments that obviously are just copy pasted from previous commenter/ commentators, and it's really not fun to look at and read at all. I will be reporting these trashers for sure once I see them again. Thanks for sharing this steps on how to report these kind of people. More power to you.

• +1 1

Claim daily free coins and do more tasks to earn faster, https://www.thecryptofaucet.com/?r=17218

claim free ZEN every 20 hours, https://getzen.cash/auth/register?ref=152571

join me in this wonderful gambling site and win daily, https://windice.io/?r=k31fsc092

To be honest with you, I already started reporting this kind of topics, those topics are useless, a'd sometimes I see some topics you can't even look at them, it is true that we are earning from this forum, but cleaning it is our responsibility too, not just the admins,so we need to help each other to find a good solution for this

Thank you for this explanation, I think it is our duty to all work to raise the level of topics and comments in the forum and fight together the spam posts.