The Bitcoin Brain Wallet - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sami balta

The Bitcoin Brain Wallet

Using the brain wallet to store bitcoins is a unique and somewhat mind-blowing technique. In this method, you store bitcoins entirely in your brain by memorizing your private key. We should note in advance that this storage method is impractical in several respects and recommended only for Bitcoin/cryptography experts. Because nothing tangible exists to steal or seize, you can use this method to store your bitcoins when you don’t have control over your physical environment (e.g., living in a dorm room, crossing through security checkpoints, etc.). However, you must create a long, unforgettable passphrase that you can commit to memory, especially if you will be storing large amounts of bitcoins. Then you feed the passphrase into a computer program (running on an offline computer) that accepts any text as input and outputs a private key and Bitcoin address. In the following example, the passphrase is short and easy to guess, so your stored bitcoins would be at risk.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

Bitcoin wallets are not bad at all. It's okay, many people don't trust it but it's actually reliable. It is very prestigious. Don't worry much about it.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

On 1/27/2020 at 6:14 PM, Maraj77 said:

Actually I think the bitcoin brain wallet is very safe and secure wallet. This wallet reputation is good. I am also used this wallet.             

A brainwallet means any bitcoin wallet which relies on a password that you memorize yourself. So you can't use long secure passwords, only simple passwords which are easy to guess.

• +2 1

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

Hardware wallets are usually the most secure, but you should only buy one as compared to other wallet you can download. The best function of a hardware wallet is to execute the yobit

I have never heard of Brain Wallet. So thank you for sharing the information with us. I've heard about many wallets. Coinbase wallet, wallet of faith, electrum, ether wallet, blockchain wallet

• +2 1

I use a Yobit wallet.  I also use the Coinbase wallet.  Because I know so much about them.  I also know how to control them.  But I have no idea about the wallet you shared with us.  I didn't use it.  But I'll use it in the future.

Bitcoin is one of the popular cryptocurrency in the market. It is the most traded cryptocurrency in the market.There are a lot of application for trading cryptocurrency. Blockchain wallet is one of the best wallet in the market. I love Blockchain. It is safe, trusted and secured. It is also faster in trading.also we cam use coinbase, yobit etc.

• +1 1

Just now, rezwan93 said:

Atomic Wallet is available for all major OS: Safety and security is always a top concern when dealing with digital financial transactions. That being said, if you are only or primarily using Bitcoin, then this is the hardware wallet for you. Straightforward and easy to use Great for people who buy items often with cryptocurrencies Bitcoin exchange machine bitcoin vs bitcoin cash twitter wallets have additional features such as QR code scanning or the use of near-field communication technology Disadvantages: Submit A Request Chat with a live agent. See the chart to compare differences in Coinbase and Blockchain. Although hacking is a real and definite risk in the cryptocurrency world, when it comes to cryptocurrency, frst crypto gas distribution cryptocurrency is far more currency lost due to personal carelessness than as a result to hacking. However, not all hardware wallets are created equal.

Atomic wallet is the best to introduce newbies on non-custodial wallets. I made a topic about it. Atomic is useful and created by Changelly co-funder.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

I am hearing for the first time about the Bitcoin brain wallet and while seeing your post and acknowledging the informations about it I feel very interesting and I think that it can be a good wallet for the upcoming future in the digital world.

• +2 1

this is the first that i am hearing about the bitcoin brain wallet. In theory this would be considered to be a good wallet and it will be very safe as no one will be able to hack your private key as you have it memorized and not written down, however few can memorize such a key and even if you do there is always the risk of forgetting it which will result in you losing all of your funds. Either way this is not good in terms of a wallet, despite it having good security in a way.

• +1 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Having the whole passphrase or privatekey memorized and no other backup to retrieve this information, is not recommended at all. We are humans and we forget. Personally I find the odds are more likely to forget the information and never be able to retrieve the crypto again. There are safer ways to store your private keys, without having to worry about forgetting them.

I think you are talking about a portable wallet that is not linked to any website. I heard about it before, I think it is good and guaranteed, you store it, and no one can penetrate it unless it has been stolen for you. The portfolios have evolved
The two parts of this information, I have overlooked it. It is very expensive, I believe 

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

i am not confirmed about this wallet because i didn't try it yet. But reading the comments o found that brain wallet is wonderful. I will use it. 

• +1 2

There are a lot of Bitcoin wallet, and this is the news wallet for me maybe exist from long time I dont know, but generally I use a Yobit website exchange wallet and also Coinbase, Binance wallet.  

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I also think that it is the best way to store bitcoin, but also this method is dangerous and difficult in order to keep the password because it is long, it is better to write it in a paper

• +1 1

My memory is not really good but I believe anything related to money I will remember very well. I don't really understand the Brain Wallet wallet, but the simple password selection and it's really linked to you will make it easier to remember. The wallets I use have a private and very long private key and I will never forget it.

As for Bitcoin Brain Wallet it is good but there are some risks that you may face if you forget or lose your key and this should be done so that we do not fall into trouble and lose our bitcoins.

• +2 1

Life is great and enjoy it

I don't know anything about bitcoin brain wallet and its my first time i heard about it. Is this type of wallet safe! You use your brain? How?! Can you explain for us more please, i real wish to know more about this.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

It's really t hard to store all your private keys in your mind ,who can really do that ,for me i cant remember more than five numbers how i will do with 20 or more LOL

• +2 1

This is a really amazing way but I think it is impractical and difficult, not all people have the ability to remember their private key or the long password, in case you forget your private key you will not be able to get your money back any other way.

On 1/28/2020 at 2:56 PM, Mizan said:

Is it secur? 

Many trused btc wallet on online.why i use your wallet. 

Mate, brain wallet means , you are remembering the wallet's secret seeds or private Key which means you are not making copy in any external mediums for wallet accessing keys. Yes, it will be secured, highly secured until you do not forget wallet seed , why not ? 

Edited by Whited35
  • +2 1

Well, brain wallets are pretty easy-to-use and reliable wallets. But, there are chances of bruteforcing your wallet if you expose some of your seed phrases. Storing only Private Keys are a way more secure than that.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Thee is nothing that can be perfect like computer, using normal wallet to generate private key is better. Brain wallet may not be a good idea, it can be brute forced or be compromised. It can be done wrongly too.