Cryptocurrency Transaction Speed, How Fast is Bitcoin? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
aneukkameung

Cryptocurrency Transaction Speed, How Fast is Bitcoin?

1 hour ago, Sunilkuma said:

The transaction is slow and secure in cryptocurrencies as compared to fait coins , but the transaction don't take too much time to be approved.

I prefer crypto, obviously from the level of security there is no need to doubt. hackers also will not be able to hack bitcoin because the blockchain system is so complex.

Transactions are fast as it includes bitcoin ease of use that makes the future of this coin suitable for those busy people who are today and live the lifestyle of the twenty-first century.

4 hours ago, Solson said:

A transaction in bitcoins is not as fast as other coins, because it requires a lot of confirmations before we receive it, and the speed depends on the transaction fee, the higher the commission, the faster it happens.

two years ago it was very stressful to wait for hours until sometimes it took days for a transaction to have 1 confirmation and the transaction fees reached more than $50, it was times when the community constantly discussed about this matter

Currently Bitcoin transaction fees in cryptocurrency are much higher and take longer than transactions because now many people are transacting through Bitcoin, but we have other coins such as responsibility transaction fees many committees are much faster transactions than Bitcoin is a democratic force and one is faster.

The speed of transfers is specific to any currency related to the speed of mining one piece of it. To do this, you find that small currencies such as Ripple and Virg are the fastest in converting, unlike Bitcoin.

In my opinion BTC is not fast as expected. That is why you can make some experience about that, l mean when buying and selling would be at the equivalent time. You can see that BTC is not fast. You can say it is normal. But in my view there is really some coin as Ripple, whose transaction is faster than BTC. 

To my mind, bitcoin is just average when it comes to its speed but when the network of blockchain is busy transactions can take something around an hour.

There are fast cryptocurrencies in terms of confirming transactions, but Bitcoin is not among them because Bitcoin is not fast in confirming its transactions.

Life is great and enjoy it

All cryptocurrencies are characterized by speed and for bitcoin, they are characterized by a very fast speed in transferring money and completing transactions, but if the sums are large, the transaction needs some time

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are many other coins that are faster than bitcoin and are able to handle more transactions per second such as the ripple coin and that is why people may use these coins, however bitcoin is still the most used crypto and i do not see that changing anytime soon. It is my hope that they will update their system in order to handle more transactions per second especially with the increasing number of users here.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

The number of conversions per second is one of the most important criteria that the Blockchain network differs from another, I suspect that the Bitcoin network is still very few per second, perhaps ~ 7 transfers per second.

The price of Bitcoin is constantly rising and falling. The speed of cryptocurrency transactions Bitcoin is much faster Bitcoin tops the list. No currency can rise above Bitcoin in the crypto market. The speed of transactions in Bitcoin is much faster and it is possible to make a lot of profit by investing.

I have not found Bitcoin transaction time too slow yet while transferring from non custodial wallets but it does matter exchange to exchange according their transactions policy. I think Blockchain of Stellar and Ripple are the fastest ever in this world. 

On 4/18/2020 at 6:37 PM, Rezort said:

To my mind, bitcoin is just average when it comes to its speed but when the network of blockchain is busy transactions can take something around an hour.

Yes I think that bitcoin is average at speed compared to other cryptocurrency but I think that speed is not important here but I think that security is much more important than speef in transaction so they are maximizing security over speed. 

bitcoin is one of the biggest cryptocurrency in the world and it was the first cryptocurrency which was created by satoshi nakamoto but these days bitcoin transaction speed is very slow It takes around 20 minutes to complete the transaction 

Bitcoin does not have a fast network, on the contrary maybe the bitcoin network is one of the slowest networks, but the speed will become incredibly after the lightning network development is completed.

I agree with you about what I said, the faster the currency, the more pleasant the transactions that are made in this currency. This leads to a change in their prices and the number of investors on them. It also gives it value because you are doing transactions while you trust them. If you could elaborate on your explanation, I mean, you should complete what you started in order to understand the topic further, and I have tried to share with you what I understood.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

In crypto market all the blockchain technology system works the same way only few network have high load of transactions due to this it take's several minutes others wise our routine transaction completed with in few minutes. So that is why now crypto currencies market getting more and more popularity.

On 4/19/2020 at 8:22 PM, alex72 said:

In my opinion bitcoin takes the highest time between a transaction and it is nearly one hour but I do not know why it takes time between a cryptocurrency transaction. That's all I can say about.

Bitcoin takes time to transfer from wallet to wallet
To verify the authenticity of each transaction by network nodes
 And recorded in an account book called blockchain
The health of each transaction is protected by digital signatures corresponding to the transmission addresses.
 The Bitcoin protocol is designed so that each block takes about 10 minutes to mine.

We know that transactions in cryptocurrencies take place faster than the rest of the transactions, but compared to the speed of transactions in cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin is the slowest, and the more fees, the faster the transactions.

Yes.Bitcoin is the most popular crypto coin and the transactions of Bitcoin is faster than other coin.But the fact is,transaction fee of bitcoin will be so high.For example,we all know in yobit Bitcoin's withdraw fee is 0.0012 BTC which is almost equal to 8-10$.

• +3 1

Well bitcoin is actually a big coin and a successful one , due to its value bitcoin is not that fast compared to the smaller and upcoming coin , bitcoin transaction is fast but other althcoins transaction are more faster.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

well it is not fatest in this field but to be honest most of the people don't really use bitcoin transactions unless the money is big like more than -5.btc up to 100 btc and more cause the transaction fees are high for bitcoin and confirmations of those transactions really are slow compared to ETC, XRP, TRX and other fast transaction speed altcoin.

Bitcoin transaction has never be fast than other coins, sometimes bitcoin transaction can take up to 30minutes to an hour for the transaction to be confirmed in the blockchain, so bitcoin need upgrading soon

Transaction speed on bitcoin right now is a little slower than the likes of ethereum and ripple. I experienced this first on Yobit. It takes around 10 minutes for each confirmation on bitcoin transactions and there are 3 confirmations on bitcoin. Unlike 3 minutes for each of the 7 confirmations on ether. 

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy