Cryptocurrency Transaction Speed, How Fast is Bitcoin? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
aneukkameung

Cryptocurrency Transaction Speed, How Fast is Bitcoin?

In the world of cryptocurrency, there are several criteria for a coin that is categorized as successfully used by the public, namely speed, price, supply and demand (supply and demand).

The faster a coin, the more transactions can be done. In this article I will explain how quickly transactions are needed by famous cryptocurrency.

Bitcoin is playing a very important role in cryptocurrency transactions because it can be traded very fast and money is available very quickly through Bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 7
  • +2 2

Currently the speed of Bitcoin is not very good. You can experience it when a lot of people are buying and selling at the same time. Transaction fees will go up if you want to do a transaction at full speed. The good thing is that Bitcoin upgrades that will increase the transaction speed drastically are planned in 2020👍

• +1 5
  • +2 4

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

I think others cryptocurrencies transactions speed are not concerned with the bitcoin transactions speed, that's so the bitcoin transactions are different from them

• Useful or interesting 3
  • -1 1
  • +1 2

For transaction in speed that you do in all the wallet there is an option to pay more than the free it requires and if you pays more frees also get help for faster transaction fo any coins so di check that also 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3

Bitcoin transactions isn't too fast , it's faster than normal ways of transactions but in crypto I know some currencies that the transaction take less than 1 second

• -2 1
  • +1 1

If you want faster transactions, you gotta pay more fees. Miners will list you as a higher priority than other transactions that pay lower fees. This means if you pay the right price, above everyone else, you could get an almost instant transaction.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

As compared to other faster coins on their transaction speed, bitcoin is relatively slower, since am it has a transaction speed if 3 per second.

As ethereum, doge, litecoin which are more faster

• +1 1
  • +2 2

The speed of transcations in bitcoin is depends on the fee you are willing top pay  higher fee meens higher speed, some wallets have fixed fee and the transcations take a longer time, as they dont allow you to set the fee. 

• +1 2

❤️🖤👍

BetFury Twitter |📩Telegram | 🎲You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿| Reddit 🕹 Free BTC 1800 Satoshi every day

Bitcoin Scalability Problem sometimes exist because of limitations of block size so the result when the transaction is on going the speed may be lessen so the result Bitcoin's transaction was made in days to complete.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Yes, a coin is said to be successful where the coin is in great demand by people who can be judged by the speed, demand and supply in the market. Yes all of that is the determinant that will make the coin succeed or not.

• -1 1
  • +1 2

Crypto currency transactions are very fast. Because it is traded through online. And it's a very simple medium. And the price of bitcoin is a bit lower now. But it won't be the same every day. Its price will increase further.

• +2 1

In my opinion, the cryptocurrency speed transaction process is quite fast even though from exchanged to exchanged and from country to country especially with large amounts also low fee but if you want to be more faster then you can choose with additional costs of course.

• +1 1
  • +2 3

2 hours ago, aneukkameung said:

In the world of cryptocurrency, there are several criteria for a coin that is categorized as successfully used by the public, namely speed, price, supply and demand (supply and demand).

The faster a coin, the more transactions can be done. In this article I will explain how quickly transactions are needed by famous cryptocurrency.

We can use lightening Nods for fast transaction but fee is high from normal transaction.BTC is not going fast now a days before it was 7-8 but now 2-3 .So it will be good to have fast transactions.

• -2 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

So where is the article that explain it? From the tittle i will answer if bitcoin was really slow compared to other crptocurrency like ethereum that only need 1 min to be confirmed where bitcoin need around 2-3 minutes and even more.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Frankly, I do not know what the speed of Bitcoin transactions is, I convert Bitcoin into another cryptocurrency for ease of dealing and low fees because bitcoin fees are very high.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

bitcoin transactions are instant (you see them in the mempool right after you send them). the confirmation time is slow because is around 10 minutes for each confirmation, can be less or more, 10 minute is just he average time

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

As there are thousands of transaction each day on blockchain the network is quite busy all day. But it also depends upon which type of wallet you are using. If you are using wallets like yobit,coinbase... The transaction time is less. There needs to be some time for confirmation but overall btc is a fast network.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

If you want faster transactions, you gotta pay greater fees. Miners will list you as a better priority than different transactions that pay decrease fees. This means in case you pay the right price, above each person else, you may get an nearly on the spot transaction.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Boss the transaction speed of Bitcoins coins take 15 mints and transaction speed of Ethereum takes 15 seconds. This is high speed crypto coins. Every crypto trader like those coins which has the more high transaction speed. 

Bitcoins Transaction speed 15 Mints.

Ethereum transaction Speed 15 Seconds.

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Just now, Kariuki said:

I think bitcoin is very slow compared with any other coin, it requirers a different coin, if you have xrp, then its much easier and faster, the reason why I even love xrp, is because its the fastest and the most stable coin we have , it either gains or losses a little on a daily basis.

The reason why bitcoin is slower compared to xrp is because of the volume of transaction it is processing everyday. Compared to ripple bitcoin has a lot users and because of that there is a huge volume of traffic in terms of transaction in the mempool. 

• +2 1

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy