Which Cryptocurrency Do You think Would Rival Bitcoin in the Future? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Georgy64

Which Cryptocurrency Do You think Would Rival Bitcoin in the Future?

I think ethe will compete with bitcoin because he is the second best coin after bitcoin. I think ethe will compete with bitcoin prices but keep in mind that bitcoin is not regulated by anyone while ethe depends on bitcoin.

i think ethereum,it can rival bitcoin in future.etherium is very more working product and much better than bitcoin blockchain.almost 80% of the cryptocurrency blockchain were introduced on ethereum blockchain later on they created there own blockchain.

I think there is no one coin have potential like bitcoin. Because no one can beat father or mother. Bitcoin is mother of all crypto coins

On 9/30/2019 at 12:54 PM, Georgy64 said:

With the current cryptocurrency revolution, which altcoin do you think would compete favourably with bitcoin in terms of price and global acceptance?

Screenshot_20190930-055336.jpg

I don't think that the current altcoins will someday be a rival of Bitcoin. It is because everytime, there's a new coins emerge. Some of them make name in the cryptoworld. But there not permanent. They will still other coins that will emerge and be a competitor of bitcoin.

For this time Bitcoin still be the king.

No any altcoin can compete the Bitcoin. But maybe in the future Bitcoin will lose some their user, we can wait it to see that happen when the mining process is fully mined. There is maybe competition going high not like before.

But from what i see coin not created to compete other coin. So if Bitcoin rank decreased in the future, i think that is no matter at all.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I don't think that any coins can be a rival for bitcoin because the altcoin will follow the bitcoin and cannot compete with bitcoin. But if someday, a new technology which has a better function than bitcoin, then that technology will beat bitcoin and we will see a new era and that will out from cryptocurrency. But I don't think that will happen in a short time because cryptocurrency still growing until now, and many people are attracted to the crypto world. So bitcoin will be the leader in the cryptocurrency without a doubt. But I believe the bitcoin position at the market will never replace.

As before and now there are coins whose prices are higher than bitcoin but this does not mean that they compete or will compete. I don't think bitcoin will have any competition at all.

On 9/30/2019 at 12:54 PM, Georgy64 said:

With the current cryptocurrency revolution, which altcoin do you think would compete favourably with bitcoin in terms of price and global acceptance?

To be honest i cant think of any altcoin that can be compared to the bitcoin even in terms of price because all altcoins have a massive supply while bitcoin had a little supply so it is logical to think that they cant be the same level of price.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

According to me no other crypto currency can rival or cross the bitcoin.It is the oldest and most promising crypto currrency in crypto world.

There is no coin created yet which can compete with btc. in future no coin will be created to compete too. btc will reamin in ranking 1 all the time .

There is no other coin rival of bitcoin. Bitcoin uses digital technology and this Bitcoin established as the most immutable blockchain and it's not possible for touch any coin. But I do not know maybe future something happen different.

I think as of now there were still no coins that can rival with bitcoin in the future, maybe because it is still not being developed. Maybe in the future there will be lots of coin that will rival with bitcoin, because as time goes by, technology gets more improvement and this might be the reason on getting a new advance coin.

Boss now the every side of crypto market bitcoins demand rise up and every crypto trader hold and earn bitcoins. But every person know that the bitcoins is limited quantities in this way more peoples moves and use for trading other then bitcoins.

Ethereum

Litecoins

Altcoins 

came after bitcoins demand.

Ah... well friend, I think there are no altcoin created alive in this decade to defeat the bitcoin at the top position, not even an ethereum can defeat bitcoin because the value of it is still very high that others coin could do more struggle to get at that place....

bitcoin is the trend setter coin in crypto market ETH is the only competitor to bitcoin in crypto currency but ETH is not touch the price and volume other altcoin never reach bitcoin price only ETH because eth technology is best and present rise up slowly and reach good price in 2020 

On 9/30/2019 at 10:54 AM, Georgy64 said:

Screenshot_20190930-055336.jpg

I didn't so much about crypto. But know some coins and tokens of this market. I think in future bitcoin and Ethereum will make revolution in the market.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

19 hours ago, Huliopro said:

From the beginning of crypto life no coin has ever compete with Bitcoin, we all know that Bitcoin is the pillar of crypto currency, any other coin that come up is under Bitcoin, even ethereum that try to be stable for some time has not come to half of Bitcoin. For now till ten years to come no coin can compete with Bitcoin

There will be none, none of the coin existing has ever been a rival to bitcoin

No any big rival of bitcoin in current time bitcoin is king of crypto currency and bitcoin all time favorite coin.i think ethereum also good but long way to beat bitcoin.

I think this does not mean that you should invest only in Bitcoin, you can earn more money by investing in other currencies that have less value, but this topic would give for a complete article (that could to encourage me to create it someday). That's my opinion.

Thank you.

If we see towards the last price increase of crypto then I definitely say, its bitcoin cash which can rival bitcoin in the future and its growth is amazing to see as the current price is beyond 400$.

I don't think there's any altcoin that can beat Bitcoin at the moment. I can only see ethereum as the only altcoin that can compete with Bitcoin in the future. 

7 minutes ago, anwarsyr said:

i think that when facebook coin libra get launched it might be a big rival for bitcoin as it will be marketed properly and more stable 

unfortunately, it's still quite a long time, other than that libra is a centralized coin, so I think bitcoin will remain above. however, the development of ethereum is the closest coin to bitcoin, so if anyone can defeat bitcoin, ethereum has the potential for that.

In my opinion ETH is good one to be, but also we are wating the halving then we will see the new coins lol..

Bitcoin willl always be the dominant player in the cryptocurrency market. No other altcoins in the market can compare to it. Maybe in the future the mainstream will patronize a new coin, but right now, for the mainstream, bitcoin is synonymous to cryptocurrency.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

There's hard to predict because in the chart Bitcoin still dominant than other coins so I guess the coin that can become enemy of Bitcoins still not exists in this time but in the future I guess its possible.