Newbies tend to make post based on ignorance - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

Newbies tend to make post based on ignorance

Yes, and I noticed this topic that everything that enters a new person asks the same questions instead of looking for old posts that are similar to the topic that he wants to publish

My dear friend evry newbies are not smart.Some time same question but in different way arise as previously we write same type.We As they are new to this crypoto our work to guide them.Definitely they work better.

largely beginners here requisite extra in order about this gathering and about crypto that is the think logically they find time for an over and over points to date considerably about it. 

That is the rationale we have to assist them with scholarship in effect about crypto by building a supportive an didactic posts in both point.

The newbies are unknown about the task so they made mistakes on it. At first the newbies are read the rules before  do the tasks. Then focused on the topics it will not affect. The newbies must know about the ignorance based on the cryptotalk. 

Newbies make irrelevant post asking how to get started or how to work here , by doing this there create short post which is not important to the forum, for me I think instead of them creating post there should read post and comments and also reply to topics by doing thsi glliiyhmewill 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Each person can get all the information he needs without asking for help from anyone, by reading the rules that supervisors perform in addition to the established section rules where you can find everything you want inside these posts.

As a newbie, its good for you to read, understand and follow all the forum rules. In case you have haven't understand anything just stick to the beginners section and you can find help because there are many topics there which are similar to many questions which beginners are asking. You can also use the search button to find your question, if its not exist you can post it and get help.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Each personality be capable of make every single one the in a row he requirements without asking for improve from anyone, by recitation the set of laws that supervisors operate in addendum to the time-honored fragment convention anywhere you know how to recover the whole lot you need inside these posts.

Yes i agree with you, beginners should read first the rules and regulations before posting anything else and they really need to have a background and knowledge about crypto currency not just asking a multiple times here because sometimes it leads to spamming.

A lot of newbies don't even realise and understand the topics before creating posts or commenting in posts. But they should always research about the topics and then post in this forum. That's how actually newbies can earn good reputation and stay for a long time in the forum. 

We must have an idea of each municipality who is new, we have a complete idea of everything then we can make the posts better because repeatedly doing the same post is not right so we always try to know everything so that your posts can be unique.

Yes I believe so, because most of them is this that we have to work as hard and put together what we are doing, so look for the rules first there is a lot of effort to work and be sure that we all know how to really be sure of it, when we have to work as be sure of everything we are doing, its important to really be sure of everything.

On 1/26/2020 at 3:40 PM, Upright said:

Most newbies this, past weeks or even now, tend on Always, asking the same thing on how to get help to get started or be friendly with the user xperience.

When I was a newbie, I learned to understand how to user this platform, basically by exploring and reading those ≈pinned post.

Let newbies try to learn not by creating short post on how to get started

IT WONT HURT TO GIVE A SMILING REACTION FOR THE WORK HERE ♥️

All newbies must read the pinned posts in "About Forum" section as these posts have all the answers to all questions. If they have a new question to ask, then it's alright to post it.

I agree with you but one thing is that they are correct at their place they are new in crypto world and they don't know anything about that. So they make mistakes. But i am sure all of us had made mistakes when we are new here on this forum  

I think the first things they need to do the newbies when they join this best forum Cryptotalk to be familiar with  rules and regulations also to navigate on many section to learn, I remember when I joined this forum I have not started doing topic, I start learned and doing post.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

But now as the admins have taken precautions on having to eradicate such behaviors as being such naive on the forum and loosely commit the forum crimes, but as lately the forum is now more mature and this irresponsible acts have being reduced

It is important for everyone to read the installed posts in addition to readers of all forum rules, in addition to participating by commenting on the posts at the beginning before creating new posts.

Yes, you must provide good information for beginners and complete topics in order to teach and benefit them well and not to use some stale sentences

THINK POSITIVE

Yes, this is normal, as it is the first time that he joins the forum because he is not fluent in research or has experience, and for this he must be directed and provide some advice.

Life is great and enjoy it

Hello my friend
We can learn from our mistakes
We can always search for good information
thank you my friend

They donot know that they are repeating the topic because by the time they know about the forum and they learn about many things old members have to tell them they should not repeat the topic and give creative and new topics.

Yes, of course, my dear, I also notice many beginners writing the same posts, even if the formula differs ... but I think they are doing this until the information is complete to them and get more knowledge about the digital bitcoin currency and not for the purpose of increasing the posts as some believe.

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

On 26.01.2020 at 15:40, Upright said:

Most newbies this, past weeks or even now, tend on Always, asking the same thing on how to get help to get started or be friendly with the user xperience.

When I was a newbie, I learned to understand how to user this platform, basically by exploring and reading those ≈pinned post.

Let newbies try to learn not by creating short post on how to get started

IT WONT HURT TO GIVE A SMILING REACTION FOR THE WORK HERE ♥️

yeah i somethimes see here some newbies spammers who post some content which is not realted to topic, i think they should be banned for abusing this forum

This platform actually they don't want to learn and understand the concept of this forum just they want to earn by posting  questions which is not at all useful to other members.

It is true if every newbies  read all the riles which are in the form of pinned posts located I think all sections.  Then they feel no need to put little  questions.