Newbies tend to make post based on ignorance - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

Newbies tend to make post based on ignorance

On 1/26/2020 at 3:40 PM, Upright said:

Most newbies this, past weeks or even now, tend on Always, asking the same thing on how to get help to get started or be friendly with the user xperience.

When I was a newbie, I learned to understand how to user this platform, basically by exploring and reading those ≈pinned post.

Let newbies try to learn not by creating short post on how to get started

These kind of posts are mostly deleted anyway. Still most of the times a newbie is totally lost in this chaos as they don't exactly understand where to begin. I understand their questions but what you are saying is true, they should be reading first instead of asking the simple questions, as they are already answered in past posts.

I also think that every new person in crypto space has to spent a substancial amount of time in research before trying to post any comment. Otherwise they won't be able to contribute in a meaningful way into discussions.

Edited by BTC Future

On 1/26/2020 at 9:40 PM, Upright said:

Most newbies this, past weeks or even now, tend on Always, asking the same thing on how to get help to get started or be friendly with the user xperience.

When I was a newbie, I learned to understand how to user this platform, basically by exploring and reading those ≈pinned post.

True. Learning is easy if we want to. Dont just depends on others but depends on yourself..do your own research.asking repeatedly here is quite annoying and cause  a mess in the forum.

Yeah I also recommend everybody.If you want  to check the rules.Then you should go to the subforums and check oinned posts there by admins.

Sadly some new member used this technique to increase their post count and its kindly disappointing to them. Because forum was made to help people not to confuse them more. Is there any way to lessen that?

Edited by Interface User
Grammar/Spelling Mistakes

You are right, beginners should explore the forum first. They also should read rules and regulations on the forum for better understanding of how the forum functions. They should read many post as much as they can and gather good knowledge and information for making good and useful topics.

im here from Bitcointalk but im beginner here , i knew basics to start with, although its not as strict as bitcointalk and difficult , beginners must know the rules and regulation and should have knowledge about what they are posting , although it is clearly written that not to post about other than crypto stuff , i can see alot of people posting irrelevant topics and complaining about bad post reaction .

Please dont even post im beginner and i dont know what you are talking about this topic and soon , even thats a spam , if you dont know the about topic just read what others have suggested and skip that topic and be ready to share the stuff you learn for other beginners.

Edited by Abiaan

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/26/2020 at 6:40 PM, Upright said:

Hey friend I agree to your post you say right basically a bigner don't need to know about this forum rues and learning section actually they always focus how to earn money in the forum that's reason he creating short post. 

they post based on ignorance and by thinking only the rewards,they don't mind what they are talking about,sometimes their comments is not related on the original post because they are just rushing to earn money.

For the beginners, I would recommend to read more all of the posts and comments and less more reply. Most of the newbies have tendency is that not to read the whole post.

The beginner must learn more, experiment and try to learn the principles of trading and trading, and how to deal with cryptocurrencies, especially the bitcoin.

On 1/26/2020 at 6:40 PM, Upright said:

I agree to your post I'm Al's New in this forum but I just focus to learn in this platform but many newbie post same questions many time I think they just focus to learn more and then he creates a useful post

Usually when you are a beginner, you do not need to know much about the platform as the pinned post explains a section of the forum.

The newbie or the beginners are very tend for using crypto talk which is for earning money and also to be added that it is based on ignorance. 

Might be you are right but not all the newbies are doing the similar action, so yes agreed but somehow exceptions are there.  

3 minutes ago, inkedwita said:

it's true that beginners only want to get paid, not the purpose of providing useful posts

Yes many just want to get pay, they don't even take their time to write something good, they write as fast as they can and post it without reading over it.

All newbies are not familiar with anything much until they see some guildlines and how this  great platform runs so its not there fault so now once another newbies post for help always put it in your comment that he/she should read pin post so that another newbies that saw those comment will not post something like that also

yes it is true indeed most beginners post content not in accordance with the topic because they do not understand about crypto for that we who understand more about crypto must give direction to newbies crypto 

On 1/26/2020 at 7:40 PM, Upright said:

To use and earn from this platform begginers should know about cryptocurrency. Also they should read the rules of this site. Because there are so many rules which are strict.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

Probably some of them haven't read the general rules or don't have any knowledge about crypto at all. We should understand them and Also to correct them. Your post should be an eye opener for newbies.

Newbies should read rules and regulation about bitcoins also we can help about bitcoins, like how to invest and gain profit etc. 

Yes you are right newbies creating same topics asking questions.all rules admins already pinned in about fourm section or beginner section read all rules then start posting.

Probably newbies don't know they are supposed to read the pinned post.

We could help them out by referring to them to read the pinned post.

Some people might need additional help because they are maybe new to smart phones or computers in general that's why they are not so good on the website.