Safe wallet - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

Safe wallet

There are lots of electronic wallets but some of the most popular e-wallet are binance , coinbase , blockchains. These are some of the trusted e-wallets.

First of all  you need also to consider if the wallet is supported in your country residing with or else all will be useless because you cannot cash it out if turning it to a fiat money is your goal. Make sure it is accredited and you can easily withdraw your coins that become fiat money  fron the exchange. There is a lot in you tube suggestions, choose those with good feedbacks from the subcribers.

21 hours ago, Prince90 said:

There are lots of electronic wallets but some of the most popular e-wallet are binance , coinbase , blockchains. These are some of the trusted e-wallets.

Binance is not an e-wallet, Its an exchange platform for TRADING alone, Letting them control your own coin is like surrendering your money to stranger.

Real wallet is bitcoin core wallet. Use it and keep safe your bitcoin.

spacer.png

12 hours ago, Kinza said:

If you want save wallet you used ETH wallet is good and save.

You failed to mention what type of ETH wallet, there are many out there and alot of them are all good.

myetherwallet, metamask to name a few, But i don't think this is the wallet OP is looking for.,

spacer.png

Safe wallet is nothing but of savings of your money. Yobit is the bank which is the smart way of wallet. Safe wallet means the money which is your money is in safe mode you should keep your password save and secure and so strong 

Make use of strong password for safe wallet to prevent unprepared occurance.Mix password with high class letters and numbers with other character like symbols for safe wallet

6 hours ago, Bijoy123 said:

There are numerous out there and alot of them are all excellent.
Myetherwallet, metamask to call a few, But i do not suppose this is the pockets OP is looking for..

i think coinbase wallet is the best wallet for storing any kind of crypto. the wallet supports mny coin and the security is very high here.

Ada banyak dompet mata uang crypto yang aman, seperti jenis dompet dingin, kamu bisa menyimpan mata uang crypto kamu di Ledger atau Nano x.

21 hours ago, Shakil8098 said:

There are many wallet in online.but many wallets are fake.so people don't invest from the wallet.nowdays yobit and Bitcoin is very important wallet.yobitbis good and trust wallet.

9% of wallet in playstore and in WWW are somewhat consider fake, scam or unsecure wallet until they proven otherwise. Using then are consider high risk because anytime they could close their service and you cannot withdraw your bitcoin anymore.

spacer.png

In my opinion yobit is the safe wallet because i use it and my money is safe there for a long time. so i think you should use yobit as your wallet as well.

If you won’t a wallet for bitcoin the best one is blockchain , is really safe and the fee is law , but if you need for usd i think in my experience payeer is good to withdraw your money in , and also all other website supporting it .

look my friend you can use yobit to store and hold your coins 
yobits wallets are very safe and secure do not worry 
also do not transfer them you will lose fees with no necessary 
if you decide to transfer them use coins like XRP or Litecoin cause they are fast and taking small fees 

I used 4 wallets in storing my crypto coins.,I have Coinbase,Trust,Binance and Yobit..I choose them because incase of trouble in withdrawing I have back ups.

On 1/26/2020 at 5:48 PM, Xenofever1 said:

The best electronic wallet that I would suggest to you is the blockchain, it is a safe and trusted wallet so far, you can invest your money here too. The blockchain also collects the block stored in data.

Thank you friend your information is useful for me I also creat my yobit account but I don't know about safe wallet thanks again sharing a useful information 

If you have the coin and you want to store that one i will suggest you store them in the coinbase crypto wallet that one is trust able and amazing

hi..dear you can collect your money by youbit wallet..this wallet is very safe for our coins.then you can transfer it by bitcoin which you can make real money.

Blockchain Wallet is the most secure cryptocurrency wallet in the world of crypto. Because I've been using it for a long time. Their security system is very tight.

As your said you are new beginner so first open a yobit wallet it is the safest wallet where you can withdraw your payment also the payment you are getting from Crypto talk it will be deposit in your bit wallet only from that wallet you can withdraw.

On 1/26/2020 at 4:51 PM, Zaino34 said:

Hello my friends, I am new here. I got some money from the platform and I want to withdraw them. I want a safe wallet in which to store my currencies. Are there any tips?

If you want to store then you can used trust wallets or blockchain.com wallets. Both are trusted wallets for storing of btc and if you want fiat currency then withdraw directly from btc to PayPal. 

18 hours ago, Farhan Akhter said:

In my opinion the most safest wallet is coinbase wallet and till now I am satisfied with it security and safety and also it is the best crypto wallet

18 hours ago, Shahidnaveed said:

I think coinbase is a very strong and saved wallets in thos online blockchain i suggested the people of this coin base

For newbies, Coinbase offers good features that will help you get started with bitcoin storage, But as times goes by everyone should explore a decentralized wallet or running your own wallet core., This is one the best solutions for safekeeping your bitcoin compare to centralize wallet provider like coinbase.

spacer.png

if you want withdrewal your earning from yobit, you use coinbase and binance exchange to withdrawal your founds, because this both exchange are legit and genuine to use, so many members use this exchanges to do this process, so I personally recommends this exchanges .

I would suggest that you keep your earnings on binance as it is very secure and easy to use so that you can easily withdraw when you want to and your money will be on a safe platform.