Safe wallet - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

Safe wallet

I think yobit is the best wallet for transaction and store the coins. By this you can make any trasaction. It is soo easi and fast.its esage soo simple and transfer any coins into your deaire moeny.

just coinbase i can say.there is no wallet from my experience is found too popular and easy to use.they are more secured and never faced any funds issue from them till now.you can use that for holding the money for future

You can store your coins in trust wallet it has guarantees of safety and it's all a trustworthy wallet so no worries your funds will be safe there

The wallet is safe and believable because it is far away, your containers invest your funds on this intersection as well. The Blockchain further collects the stops stored in the data.

the best and the most safest wallet I have come across is coinbase wallet and this is the most trusted valid I have used and anyone can use this easily and easily trade from this coinbase.

Blockchain and coinbase both share the level of security. Binance have large number of coins so it's easy to store all at one wallet but blockchain and coinbase have limited coins to store.  

On 1/26/2020 at 4:51 PM, Zaino34 said:

Hello my friends, I am new here. I got some money from the platform and I want to withdraw them. I want a safe wallet in which to store my currencies. Are there any tips?

You can store your crypto currencies own exchanges if you done trading and if you only holding then you can used trust wallets or blockchain Wallet for storage of crypto assets  .

I use two of the walkers useful and safe.These are eth wallet and the coin base wallet.Both of these wallets ate very good and safe.

On 1/26/2020 at 5:51 PM, Zaino34 said:

Hello my friends, I am new here. I got some money from the platform and I want to withdraw them. I want a safe wallet in which to store my currencies. Are there any tips?

In the market there are a lot of wallets listed. But i will advice you to use wallets from the top list. Some of them are blockchain, coinbase, payments etc. Always try to turn on your wallet security to keep safe your fund.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

Hi friends iam also new here ,can any one tell me what are the different types of wallets are available here which we can use ,what are the features of these different types of wallets ,so that this information will be benefited for all 

On 1/26/2020 at 4:51 PM, Zaino34 said:

This question could be answered even better in the wallets section dear. As for your question i would say that yobit exchange provides the best and secure wallet you can also easily do transactions.

In my opinion yobit is a secure wallet and it in also very mutch connected to this forum then other exchanges so perfer you to use yobit it is easy and secure but there are many more wallet are out there you should put your money in that wallet you prefer to be safe.

There are several wallets present in market for cryptocurrency. But few of them like coinbase, Blockchain, etc are really secure and simple wallets to use. Blockchain will be a good option among all others.

6 hours ago, Yash14 said:

I am new here. I got some money from the platform and I want to withdraw them. I want a safe wallet in which to store my currenciesell,

Well, i will prefer to you the yobit exchanger or coinbase mate because this two wallets are very safe when it comes to security, they will assure you that your coins is in the good hands.

On 1/26/2020 at 7:51 PM, Zaino34 said:

You can transfer your wallet from yobit to your online wallet, i prefer you use xrp wallet since the transfer fee is small only.

My only advice is use wallet that you own your private keys so that no one have access or controling our money.  

Because those centralize wallet are not good to use. Like coinbase that collecting all info of American citizens and force to pay tax. 

• +1 1

If you create very good or strong passwords and enable all security options, such as two-factor authentication, then each wallet is safe, though I use a blockchain wallet. This is the best and most favorable for every new crypto dealer. Blockchain wallet is the most secure cryptocurrency wallet.

If you create very good or strong passwords and enable all security options, such as two-factor authentication, then each wallet is safe, though I use a blockchain wallet. This is the best and most favorable for every new crypto dealer. Blockchain wallet is the most secure cryptocurrency wallet.

Every wallet is dependable if you knock together strong-tasting password and enable completely the confidence choice like as two part confirmation

• -1 1

On 1/26/2020 at 5:21 PM, Zaino34 said:

If you want to safely store your currencies. I prefer you coinbase crypto wallet and blockchain. I think these two platform are safe for store currencies.

On 1/26/2020 at 12:51 PM, Zaino34 said:

Witch Coins you have? Because it's depan on what you have if you have a Altcoins you can use Trust wallet and if you have bitcoin you should put them in blockchain wallet or coinbase

You can use yobit to withdraw the earnings . as yobit is safe and simple you can use it . you can check a video on how to withdraw on there on youtube.