Safe wallet - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

Safe wallet

I think the best safe wallet is the hardware wallet, but there are some members who doing trade every day and every hour so for them is good to keep some of their cryptocurrency on the website exchange wallet.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

If I was you, I will keep them in yobit, or use coinpot wallet, these two are good solutions, I used coinpot wallet for more than two, it is good and the fees are 0%, I stored in it a good amount of bitcoin but nothing bad happened to it, take a look at it and tell me your opinion 

• +2 1

A good safe wallet that have been around for some time is blockchain.info bitcoin wallet, the is the best, it is highly secure have easy to use interface and it is completely free, trusted by so many in cryptocurrency.

You safe your vault by use of two fector code receive on your phone by sms or receive it in email box.howere its a good way where you safe your vault and keep it more scure than without two fector password. 

20 hours ago, Zaino34 said:

Hello my friends, I am new here. I got some money from the platform and I want to withdraw them. I want a safe wallet in which to store my currencies. Are there any tips?

You would have to specify what platform are you talking about and what currency. Then we can talk about the wallet. But anyway, Trust wallet handles lots of them.

im newbie also here but i think there's a bitcoin wallet that your surely secure your withdrawal of your money and i think that was a coinbase but make a research about that before you stored them.

22 hours ago, Zaino34 said:

Hello my friends, I am new here. I got some money from the platform and I want to withdraw them. I want a safe wallet in which to store my currencies. Are there any tips?

Have you heard the line "not your keys, not your coin ". Coinbase and other web wallet dont provide a private key to its members so they are not really that safe, Try guarda or trust wallet. They will provide you your own private key. You can also buy ledger nano x for maximum security.

Edited by Epic
  • +2 1

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

For the short term I think storing coins on the exchange is enough, because by storing on the exchange you will be easy to trade.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

How To Keep Your Coin Canister Only In Coinbase And Binance, Two Advance. Missing offline is not a hardware wallet like a laser nano .

• +3 1

On 1/26/2020 at 5:21 PM, Zaino34 said:

You can choose wallets according to your country ...some wallets doesn't support some countries ,restricting buying and selling of bitcoins. You can always search for best suitable wallet available in your country to store your crypto currency.

Well if you are installing a wallet then, for example, you are going to install from the lay store then review the ratings and vide the reviews also or search for the background. Or simply search for the good wallets online, I suggest blockchain.

I will suggest you to use blockchain in what ever you do in crypto,  also you can search for local wallet that you can wildraw your money from because blockchain can't wildraw to local bank direct. 

• +4 1

Safe wallets, which provide security and even extra,  safeness also accounts with trust on the wallet for storing funds.

Plus how good reviews have being given to it matters too.

Many wallets tens on being safe. Its just a matter on what apices you

Usually I am using coinbase wallet since 2017 and yet I have not faced any issues with you. So, convert your amount into LTC and store in the coinbase which is safe and in this process the fees also low.

On 1/26/2020 at 7:51 PM, Zaino34 said:

I just want you to know that it’s better to used wallet that is regulated in your country and if there’s no wallet that you find then I recommend you to used Coinbase or blockchain. 

• +1 1

There are many wallets avaible for storing cryptocurrency but you should use only good wallet .I would recommened you to use coinbase, binance exchange wallet and trust wallet these are trustable and good ones

Welcome my friend, you can withdraw money from the Yobit platform to your wallet and one of the best portfolios is an atomic type of hard ware and the security rate in it is very high

There is a blockchain wallet that is one of the strongest portfolios for cryptocurrencies .. As for me, I store my money on yobit, it is a very safe site and I dealt with it a long time ago

• +2 1

On 1/26/2020 at 4:51 PM, Zaino34 said:

If you want to store your coins you can easily store your coins in youbit or any exchanges that are very safe .

Safe wallet means to keep safe from the hacker and Also many types of the problem that is why it is called safe wallet. 

Most of the wallets in the internet are good and secure. Some of them may have high withdrawal limits and a bit high transaction costs but they are safe. The wallets i trust most are coinbase, trust wallet, blockchain wallet. 

468x60-3.png

I think coinbase since It's security feature is now updated and you can also have your finger print scanner to open it. But if you want to really have secure wallet, try hardware. That works best.