Safe wallet - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

Safe wallet

On 1/26/2020 at 6:44 PM, Loveme said:

Bro i think you need to post this at wallet category by the way you can use coinbase wallet bro that was safe wallet .

Yes, you are right this topic belong into wallet section and i am also using coinbase wallet since 2017 without having any issues which is easy to use and secure.

• +2 1

Some of the safest wallets in the Crypto world are listed as follows.

Best Overall: Coinbase: Courtesy of Coinbase Best for Security: Trezor: Courtesy of Trezor. Best for Desktop: Electrum. Courtesy of Electrum. Best Online: Blockchain.info. Courtesy of Blockchain.info. Best for Free Buying and Selling: Robinhood. Robinhood. Best for Intuitive Desktop Use: Exodus. Best for Mobile: Mycelium. Although more research can still be made on your part on this particular topic though. 

The best safe wallet I know is the hardware wallet, if you pretend to hold your Bitcoins for future use hardware wallet but if you are a daily trader choose a best website exchange to keep the part of your Bitcoins their wallet online to avoid the fees of withdrawals and when there is a best opportunity to take advantage of.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 1/26/2020 at 3:51 AM, Zaino34 said:

Hello my friends, I am new here. I got some money from the platform and I want to withdraw them. I want a safe wallet in which to store my currencies. Are there any tips?

I want to recommend the one that is regulated in your country or if their is wallet that base on your location if there is no wallet then you can chose in between blockchain or coinbase.

• +1 1

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

The safest wallet for me is trazor and its one of t best for me to understand security , because of how good you could recover your passwords when you lose one and also how you can store in a removable hardwarer such as memory cards and flash disks this is one of the we have out there. 

Good morning, my friend as for what you wrote you're up stairs

Of course, it's a very important aspect.And I see that few people care about it.There's been a lot of thefts and frauds due to lack of experience.And lack of security....... 

• Useful or interesting 1

I always recommend using a cold wallet. I would recommend a jaxx wallet.  I have been using it for well over 1 year. Don't use questionable online wallets

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

the only truly secure wallets are the hardware wallets (ledger, trezor) but they are expensive, then there are the paper wallets but their creation is complex, you can use the coinomi, trusts and eidoo wallets with medium security which are all three multi wallets so they can host many altcoins inside

On 1/26/2020 at 7:51 PM, Zaino34 said:

Hello my friends, I am new here. I got some money from the platform and I want to withdraw them. I want a safe wallet in which to store my currencies. Are there any tips?

I can suggest that use wallet that you will hold the private key and you must also aware of your private key or pass phrase. never store your money on exchange. because if exchange turn into exit scam good bye to your money 

For you as a beginner I think you can start by using trust wallet it has amazing features and it's trustworthy it's impossible to lose your funds in trust wallet so go for it 

For me i think the safest wallet is those hardware wallets because all your coins there is really untouchable as long as the hardware wallet is not being plugged in any sort of devices.

Well Yobit wallet are safe for saving your funds, but if you want to use something else than blockchain wallet is good for saving Bitcoin and myetherwallet is good for etheruem and etheruem tokens.

On 1/26/2020 at 1:51 PM, Zaino34 said:

I suggest to you to withdraw your coin in LTC because a small withdraw fee and use trust wallet because a small sending fee . And atomic wallet is good to .

What coin do you have there? so we can tell which wallet you can store it... If that is bitcoin then maybe you can use blockchain wallet or coinbase,  but if that ERC20 token you can try to use metamask or MEW.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

It depends on which coin you have,if it is btc or any that are not erc20 tokens, i suggest coinbase as it is very easy to use and safe from hacking as they store crypto in an offline.

Many of E-wallet out there who gives you best services everyday. If you want to withdraw your money you can use benance, because Their fee is lowest than others.

On 1/26/2020 at 1:51 PM, Zaino34 said:

There are a couple of good mobile wallets I can suggest. Trust wallet is certainly one, second is Huobi and last a really good one is HubrisOne. You need to be sure if your coins are supported by the wallet though so you won't waste time downloading them and making accounts.

On 1/26/2020 at 2:51 PM, Zaino34 said:

For the beginners you need to start using the  blockchain wallet for the beginning, while you are continuing to get experiences about others wallets

Yes you can see all the trading exchanges on coinmarketcap after that you can choose your exchange wallet to save your currency there. I suggest trying on the yobit exchange platform they have a low exchange fee and withdrawal is quite low and most importantly safe to use.

For the sake of safety of your coins you can use coinbase wallet and safewallet that will ensure  extra security  of your coins. 

Hey. There are many different wallets, we just don’t know which one you need. I advise you to use a blockchain wallet, which is very convenient. 

As you are new to crypto you need something intuitive and user friendly. Most importantly security and universality. Atomic Wallets is highly recommended as it comes with some additional useful features like an in-built exchange, staking etc. It available on PlayStore and Apple store. 

I recommend coin base wallet. Since it is the majority reply to your question. Meaning it is try and tested safe. Blockchain are also safe its to you to choose.

For a safe wallet you need to have a safe password and also have a safe privacy system and also to be added that by this you have a safe wallet.